PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Congress:Member:Leslie R. Pastor
Merry Christmas - 2014
"For unto us a Child is Born, unto us a Son is given: and the Government shall be upon His Shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
Jesus is the Reason for the Season.
- The Visual Bible - The Gospel of John
- The Visual Bible - The Gospel of Matthew
- The Visual Bible - The Gospel of Luke
- The Visual Bible - The Acts of the Apostles
- Shroud Website Barrie Schwortz
One man found all of the Biblical sites that verify the Bible, the Old and New Testaments, the Torah, the Pentateuch, Septuagint, the Hebrew Tanakh Documentation.
- The Ron Wyatt Family Website
- Videos of Ron Wyatt
- Revealing God's Discovery - Ark Discovery
- Ron Wyatt Index of Articles
- AnchorStone International-Resources that Verify Scripture
- Ron Wyatt's Story of the Discovery
- The Discovery By Ron Wyatt In 1982 Of The Ark Of The Covenant
- The Blood of Jesus Found on the Ark of the Covenant
- Ron Wyatt's Two Sons Dannie and Ronnie Wyatt Return to the Middle East and Discuss their Ark of the Covenant Discovery, Experiences and Excavations
Reference & Documentation
"I Found The Ark Of The Covenant" Ron Wyatt - 1982
- Defending Ron Wyatt
- The Final Frontier
- Nothing is Simple
- Ron Wyatt - Wyatt Archaeological Research
- Ron Wyatt's deathbed interview about his discovery of the lost Ark of the Covenant
- Joseph Son of Jacob (Israel) was Imhotep of Egyptian History
- Ark of the Covenant - Ron's Work in Jerusalem 1996
- Sodom's Great Secret 1996
- The Ron Wyatt Tour of Britain November 1996
- Tribute to Ron Wyatt August 10, 1999
- Ron Wyatt Sodom & Gomorrah Video Documentation
- Ark of the Covenant - Video Documentation
- Ron Wyatt Discovered The Two Arks of the Bible - Video Documentation
- Ron Wyatt - Revealing God's Treasure - Video Documentation
- My Experience With Ron Wyatt - Dr. Jerome Niswonger with Video Documentation
Romans 10:9 - John 3:16 
Jesus - Historical Reference
Historical information pertaining to Jesus of Nazareth comes from written references supplied by Jewish and Roman historians, Jesus personal achievements come from those who knew him “up close and personal” and it is that reference which will be explored.
John 4:25-26; “The Woman said unto him, I know that Messiah comes which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus said unto her, “I that speak unto thee am he.”
John 8:58-59; "Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by."
Genesis 1:1; "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
John 1:1; "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:14; "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,"
John 3:16; "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:17; "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 5:39; "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."
John 10:17; "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."
John 10:18; "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."
John 10:30; "I and my Father are one."
John 11:25; "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead yet shall he live:"
John 12:49; "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."
John 12:50; "And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."
John 14:1; "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me."
John 14:2; "In my Father's house are many mansions if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
John 14:3; "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also;"
John 14:6; "Jesus said unto him: I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."
John 14:15; "If you love me, keep my commandments."
John 14:21; "He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
John 14:23; "Jesus answered and said unto him: If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."
John 15:7; "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you."
John 15:8; "Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples."
John 15:9; "As the father has loved me, so have I loved you: continue in my love."
John 15:10; "If ye keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."
John 15:11; "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full."
John 15:12; "This is my commandment, That you love one another, as I have loved you."
John 15:13; "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life, for his friends."'
John 15:14; "You are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you."
John 15:15; "Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knows not what his lord is doing: but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."
"You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you These things I command you, that you love one another."
REVEALED! The Secret Meaning of The First Verse Of The Bible Hidden Code!
The Scriptures (both Old and New Testaments) were written in universal languages, with a precision and preciseness characteristic of a mathematical language. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew (66 books with separate authors in different timeframes), and the New Testament was written in Greek. These became universal languages to those who were educated scribes with the appropriate understanding and references. Alexander the Great in conquering the world, Hellenized it. The Roman Empire was the fulfillment of God’s plan to tie it all together. The Romans dispersed the Jews, destroyed the Temple, resulting in the spreading of the Gospel throughout the empire. Those that tried to suppress the Book, failed, despite many attempts to limit its influence, all to no avail, due to the diligent scribes and monks who copied the manuscripts from generation to generation, and the libraries that rose up around them. The message of the Gospels survived for thousands of years, despite persecution, and attempts to limit its advancement to the common people. It is significant that among the original first manuscripts printed was the Gutenberg Bible. As technology advanced so did the Gospel reaching millions, then billions of human beings.
The Influence of Jesus Christ upon The Western World
The Struggle To Place The Gospel Into The Hands Of The Common People of England
How The King James Version Of The Bible Came Into Existence
Hundreds died (burned at the stake) trying to bring the Gospel to the common man in England. These videos describe that history hidden from most living today.
- The Forbidden Book - History of the English Bible
- The Geneva Bible
- The King James Bible of 1611
- The Brown's Family Bible
- Foxes Book of Martyrs
- Wycliffe Tyndale Bible
- The Relationship of William Tyndale upon Martin Luther
- Martin Luther's Confession of Faith
- Martin Luther's Trial and Testimony
- Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I of England
- King of Spain and the Queen of England and the Spanish Armada
The History Behind The Music - Amazing Grace
William Wilberforce and John Newton Work to End Slavery in England
Amazing Grace - William Wilberforce and John Newton
John Newton's Letters to William Wilberforce
History of Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace: The Story of John Newton
God - Jesus - The Bible Code
Bible Codes Indicate God's Handiwork 
- Eliyahu Rips Group Theory Quantum Physics
- Yacov Rambsel Discovery of the Bible Codes
- Documented News and Information Pertaining to Research LXXV
- Documented News and Information Pertaining to Research God - Jesus - The Bible Code
- Documented News and Information Pertaining to Research Ronald Eldon Wyatt
- DNA is a Language, Complete with an Alphabet!
- Yacov Rambsel Videos iTBN
- Sid Roth's Radio Interviews With Yacov Rambsel
- iTBN Interviews with Yacob Rambsell
- iTBN Interview (Ben Kinchlow) Yacov Rambsel
- Ben Kinchlow Interviews Yacov Rambsel
Yacob Rambsel - The Bible Code
The Four (4) Blood Moons
The Four (4) Blood Moons are a Divine Premonition that something is about to Change. The Four (4) Blood Moons are evenly divided by a Solar Eclipse which will take place shortly next year. Two Blood Moons have already taken place in 2014. The New Year (2015) will host the completion of the Divine Premonition. This is not idle speculation but has been verified by NASA and will be completed in 2015.
Kraft President Banishes Tim Tebow
- Kraft President Banishes Tim Tebow
- Robert K. Kraft and Tim Tebow
- Tim Tebow Banished From Pro-Football (NFL)
- Tim Tebow and The NFL
- Tim Tebow and John 3:16
- Tim Tebow and His Silent Persecution
- Tim Tebow - John 3:16 Images
- The NFL Double Standard - Tim Tebow and Muslim Players
- The Denigration of Christians within the United States