PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Cutting-edge, clean energy-related books.
- Electromagnetic OU >
Basic Principles of Over Unity Electromagnetic Machines - A new groundbreaking book written by Jovan Marjanovic, gives a scientific view into the world of free energy from electric charges and magnetic fields. The goal of this book is to unlock the secrets of over unity and it is intended to be a kind of textbook for the understanding of free energy magnetic machines. (VeljkoMilkovic.com; December 15, 2011)
- Featured: Reviews >
Breakthrough Power -- a Book for the Masses - Here is a book to both round out your own understanding of game-changing energy technologies as well as to pass out to your family and friends to get them excited about the possibilities and to inspire them to get involved in helping to remove the barriers which have stood in the way of these things coming forward. (PESWiki; Nov. 4, 2008)
- Featured: Books > Free Energy >
The Secret Power Beneath - A New Free Energy Novel - Mr. Frank Acland is the author of the new novel, "The Secret Power Beneath." It involves a hidden nation that has learned to harness exotic energy, and the ramifications of such a revolutionary energy source. We have obtained an exclusive interview with the author, who describes his book and motivation for writing it. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; August 13, 2011)
- Featured: Books >
Prescription for the Planet - Prescription for the Planet explains how a trio of little-known yet profoundly revolutionary technologies, coupled with their judicious use in an atmosphere of global cooperation, can be the springboard that carries humanity to an era beyond scarcity. (PESWiki; Feb. 4, 2009)
- Review Free Energy Generation > Free Energy Generation - by Tom Bearden, with John Bedini, is said to be a must-have for researchers attempting to harness the Tesla type radiant energy forces of nature. Skeptics demur.
- Featured: Books >
The Future of Energy: An Emerging Science - Thomas Valone's new book addresses emerging energy sources such as dense plasma focus fusion, powdered metal-burning engines, wireless transmission of electricity, space-based solar power, piezoelectric highway electricity generators and zero point energy, with simple and short summaries. (PESWiki; Nov. 18, 2009)
- Featured: Store > Tools >
The Entrepreneur's Survival Guide - Coming up with a brilliant clean energy technology is only part of the process. There is a lot involved in taking it the distance to the market where it can benefit humanity. This book is a great resource for guiding you through these steps so that you don't become the biggest impediment to the progress of your technology.
- An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite's and Podkletnov's Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results - by Benjamin Solomon, an Introduction to Gravity Modification is a daring and courageous rewrite, starting from a clean slate, of the physics of forces in a world where gravity modification is taken for granted. (Universal Publishers; 396 pages)
Other Books of Interest
- The Quantum Key - e-Book. While it is probably too simple for a PhD physicist, it is perfect for young people or anybody else just becoming interested in Free Energy. It is free of new age hype and jargon. Expand your frame of reference and transform your entire paradigm of the universe into something that shines light into your blind spots.
- Books / Propulsion / Anti-Gravity >
Frontiers of Propulsion Science (Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics) - This book by Marc Millis is a compilation of emerging science relevant to such notions as space drives, warp drives, gravity control, and faster-than-light travel – the kind of breakthroughs that would revolutionize spaceflight and enable human voyages to other star systems. (AIAA; Feb. 2009)
- Sustainable Energy Without the Hot Air - 382-page PDF - free download. This is an excellent straight-talking book about the numbers. The aim is to guide the reader around the claptrap (twaddle) to actions that really make a difference and to new energy policies that add up for the UK. (UIT Cambridge"; May 1, 2009)
- Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel - In this latest effort to popularize the sciences, City University of New York professor and media star Kaku (Hyperspace) ponders topics that many people regard as impossible, ranging from psychokinesis and telepathy to time travel and teleportation.
- Zero Point Energy, The Fuel of the Future - This book demonstrates the exciting promise that zero point energy, which supports every atom and molecule, will soon be used directly to power a car, house, or spaceship.
- Slave Species of god - The question of who we are and where we come from takes on a new meaning as we discover that our DNA may have been manipulated by our CREATOR some 250 000 years ago to produce a less intelligent ‘primitive species’.
- Practical Conversion of Zero-Point Energy - The authoritative guide to the latest developments, tools, and physics behind the only inexhaustible source of energy for the future. Revised edition of a year-long "Feasibility Study of the Extraction of Zero-Point Energy from the Quantum Vacuum for the Performance of Useful Work."
- The Hunt for Zero Point - by Nick Cook, with the world's leading aerospace research and defense journal, (Jane's Defence Weekly; 304 pages)
- Lives Per Gallon: The True Cost of Our Oil Addiction - Terry Tamminen, suggests that America’s addiction to oil is taking a huge toll on our health, environment, and national security. We spend up to $96 billion per year to secure our global oil supply, and $54.7 billion per year on health care related to petroleum pollution. Diesel exhaust causes 125,000 cases of cancer in the U.S. each year.
Out of Print
Includes John Bedini (schoolgirl motor, etc), Lloyd Zirbes (uncovered that both galileo and newton were drastically wrong about gravity), Viktor Schauberger (water vortex theories, jet-turbine information, heimkraftwerk, logflumes, implosion, nature's way of moving, water's energy etc), John Ernst Worrell Keely (electroacoustic cavitation+implosion+water-hammer-effect), Thomas Bearden (meg,etc), Nathan Stubblefield (electromagnetic induction amplifier (earth battery), wireless transmission using earth as medium), Stephan Reiss (drilling deep into rock formations for pure water, used to formulate california city), Walter Schauberger, Howard Johnson (magnetic motor), Dewponds, Paulownia trees, Hemp (clothing, paper, oil replacement) etc. Very handy.
See: Brian's Better World
ENCON Book released
The second edition of the Forbes Marshall - Encon book is out.
The Energy Conservation study, titled "Energy Conservation - Time to get specific", looks at energy management practices in seven process industries.
The study benchmarks best practices in the sample of industries studies and looks at savings possible simply by adopting the practices of one's neighbouring plant.
The book can be used as a starting point by process industries to understand where energy leaks occur and begin the path to energy conservation. The seven industries covered are Breweries, Tyres, Textiles, Paper, Hospitality, Solvent Extraction, and Beverages.
To Download a free version of this Book, Please visit our webiste www.forbesmarshall.com Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office Address P B # 29, Mumbai-Pune Rd., Kasarwadi, Pune 411 034 DID: 91 (0) 20-27149012 Tel : 91 (0) 20-27145595 Fax : 91 (0) 20-27147413 Website : www.forbesmarshall.com E-mail : email@example.com