PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Page first featured March 14, 2009
- "Carter Aviation Technologies is a research and development company, pioneering new aviation concepts. Our primary focus is the slowed-rotor compound aircraft, a vertical takeoff and landing aircraft that uses the rotor for takeoff and landing, and a small, efficient wing for high speed flight, up to 500 mph, all with much less complexity than a tilt-rotor or other vectored thrust vehicle. We successfully demonstrated the slowed rotor concept with the CarterCopter Technology Demonstrator (CCTD), the first and only aircraft to reach mu-1."
|This is a new page!|
How it Works
- The Carter Copter - The Next Big Thing in Aviation Real and animation. (YouTube; September 23, 2007)
- - - -
Kit versions will be made available at 10% over finished costs.
- Combines gyrocopter functions.
Prototypes are in testing.
- Patents Granted
- Description of Patented Flight Controls
- Description of Bearingless Propeller System
- Description of Landing Gear System
Company: Carter Aviation Technologies
- Personnel - Carter Aviation Technologies has already attracted a team of first rate managers and advisors, and intends to continue searching for and hiring only the best.
As an R&D firm, Carter does not intend to become a manufacturer. They will license their intellectual property to existing aerospace firms and derive revenues from licensing fees and royalties.
In the News
See Discussion page
- Carter Aviation Technologies
5720 Seymour Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76310
Jeff Lewis, Webmaster
- PowerPedia:Jet Engine
- PowerPedia:Pulsed Plasma Thruster
- PowerPedia:Biefeld Brown effect
- Directory:Electron Power Systems, Inc.
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Vehicles
- Directory:High Altitude Wind Power