PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
- See also News:Electromagnetic
Directory of electromagnetic energy generation modalities, in which more energy emerges than was put into the system (over unity), harvesting energy from some external source, usually unseen. Also covering super efficient methods.
- Feature: Electrolysis > Hydrogen / Electromagnetic >
Hydroxy Gen and OU Replications - Michael Couch writes about the many self charging battery system videos of various origins; Bedini, Tesla Switch, SEC, and others showing up all over Youtube. 100% 'Looped' Hydroxy Genset, Kapanadze OU and Self Charging Battery Systems Demoed! (PESN; July 13, 2010)
- Featured: Orgone / Aetherometry / Weather Control / Bio-Energetics >
Report on Reich Research from Group in Greece - An introductory paper giving a Reichian perspective on zero point energy, global weather phenomena, free energy, modern science and non-science, misconceptions and associated dangers; as a contribution to discussions involving climate changes, disasters, and the quest for new energies. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; May 15, 2011)
- Featured: Wireless Transmission > Scalar > Tesla >
Eric Dollard's Talk on Longitudinal Wave Energy - In 1996 Eric Dollard gave a talk about Tesla's Longitudinal Wave Energy at a gathering of HAM radio operators. A video recording of the event has been posted on Youtube. As one of the most knowledgeable experts in the world on the topic, such a rare talk is something to pay attention to! (PESN; May 9, 2011)
- Featured: Jobs / Electromagnetic > Tesla > Events > Tesla Extravaganza >
Vegas Tesla Holographic Expo Extravaganza Coming this Summer - James Turner is pulling together an expo and new show genre to go on tour, featuring the life and inventions of Nikola Tesla -- old and new -- which will include a first-time-ever combination of high-definition 2-D screen with holographic projection in front of it, in sync with live performers. Opportunity for finding exhibitors and sponsors. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 21, 2011)
- Newsletters > Future Energy eNews > Flight / Batteries / ZPE / Events >
Future Energy eNews: July 2010 - Tom Valone's headlines this month include: 1) New Proton Measurement Throws Physics a Curve; 2) Molten Metal Batteries Yield 20 times More Current; 3) The Flying Prius; 4) Clean Energy 101; 5) COFE4 - SPESIF Call for Papers -- a great opportunity for inventors who would like a chance to put their invention on paper in a peer-reviewed publication.
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
Pre-Registration for Discount to 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - You can save 40% if you register now for the annual TeslaTech conference on the last weekend of July in Albuquerque, NM, that features presentations and demonstrations of exotic free energy technologies. Also, an update on Michael Riversong, M.C. for that event, who is presently in the hospital. (PESWiki; December 19, 2010)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > NEW: Bedini Conferences >
Early Registration Promotion of Upcoming July 2011 Bedini Conference - Rick Friedrich is offering several incentives for early registration to the July 29-31, 2011 conference to be held in Idaho, USA. The unspoken promise in this series of Bedini conferences is that eventually, working, commercial overunity devices of increasing quality and capability will emerge from this process. (PESWiki; December 24, 2010)
Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic >
Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over - Featuring a number of systems in which a motor turns a larger output generator, and the generator is producing enough energy to keep the motor running, as well as enough left over to power other things. A starter motor, temporarily, gets it going; then it stays going until turned off. Energy source could have something to do with phase angle harvesting vacuum energy. (PESWiki; September 5, 2012)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System - For the first time in our Free Energy News history, Valy Valintin of Romania appears to be selling "Autonomous systems from 10 kW - 100 kW for € 1 per watt." The system appears to entail a motor, wind turbine generator (without the wind), and flywheel. (PESWiki; September 23, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > Rasa's_Zero_Point_Institute / Magnacoaster >
Rasa's Zero Point Institute Announces Emerging Generators Galore - A theoretical physicist and networker in India describes the scientific basis for magnetic resonance generators. He said he has received his Vorktex generator from Magnacoaster, who is now delivering back-orders, and that this is but one of several variations presently being deployed widespread in the third world. (PESN; June 11, 2012)
- Featured: Electromagnetic? > NEW: Elecotric Ltd. >
Elecotric claims to power house for 10 months - English inventor, John M. Davenport, has posted several videos showing his house being powered by some kind of solid state exotic free energy technology that requires, "no fuel, no sun, no wind, no batteries (no emissions)." He says the units are available for £25/month, plus a security deposit. Just don't try to call them. (PESN; December 18, 2012)
- Featured: Lighting > CFL / Electromagnetic > Solid State > Don Bell >
Free Energy for the Downcast -- "One Man's Trash..." Revolution Commencing - Dallas inventor, Donald Bell, has three technologies he's rolling out to make energy more affordable; and he's using discarded items as his building material to give away to Dallas County residents a free CFL lamp with 75-W incandescent output equivalent that runs for 5 days continuous. He also has a home lighting package and a self-charging cell phone that harness power radio waves. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; October 3, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic >
Is AVIG the first electromagnetic free energy device to make it to market? - A Ukrainian group is selling 1, 5, and 100 kilowatt electromagnetic overunity systems in a price range lower than solar power; and they claim to have 24 ready to ship anywhere in the world. If it's real, this makes them the first exotic free energy device to emerge into the marketplace. (PESN; November 7, 2010)
- Feature: Electromagnetic >
Magnetron Fuelless Generator by PowerStream - PowerStream claims to have a self-generating power system called the Magnetron, which they say is "first of its kind to market", advertising output capabilities between 5KW and 2 MW. They say the load-following device could be the primary and sole source of energy for a myriad of applications, from home to business to transportation power. (PESWiki; June 8, 2010) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Magnet Motors > Steorn >
Steorn's e-Orbo self-looped electromagnetic motor demonstration underway - The long-awaited, public demo of electromagnetic overunity that is self-looped to keep itself running continuously, is now under way, with Steorn's e-Orbo being shown at Dublin's Waterways Centre. A D-cell battery powers the motor and is supposedly recharged by it continuously. (PESN; Dec. 15, 2009) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Kapanadze >
Kapanadze's 100 kW free energy device third-party tested - A video has been posted showing the setup of the one hundred kilowatt free energy generator by Tariel Kapanadze's group as it is being third-party tested, complete with large coils, arcing spark gaps, huge capacitors and mesh screens, set atop a ~one-inch-thick glass. (PESN; July 24, 2009) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
REM Source, LLC > REMGen (story removed) - On Sept. 16, 2009, REM Source requested that we remove the contents that appeared on this page. In the future, we anticipate providing updates when they are ready for coverage. (PESN; July 23, 2009)
- Feature: Electromagnetic > Electrolysis > Kanarev >
Kanarev announces a self-running motor-generator - Russian Professor Ph. M. Kanarev presents what he calls "the world's first self-rotating electric generator," saying it has been tested by a scientist from the Russian Academy of Science. The device was built to demonstrate Kanarev's theory of the mocrocosm. (PESN; Oct. 13, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > MagnaCoaster >
Magnacoaster Vorktex nearing commercial rollout (Interview) - Canadian inventor, Richard Willis, claims to have a solid state device that amplifies input power, such as from a solar panel, to produce many more times output -- enough to power a home, for under 20,000 USD. The technology involves pulsing (kHZ) the input power through a coil next to large, permanent magnets. (PESN; July 10, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- Magnacoaster Motor Co - Magnetic motor and generator produces electric power without using fuel. A home unit is planned for production in fall of 2008. Several demonstration videos have been posted.
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Propulsion >
EmDrive - Chinese Say They're Building 'Impossible' Space Drive - Chinese researchers are proceeding to build a demonstration version of a technology developed by Satellite Propulsion Research Ltd (SPR Ltd) of the UK, who have tested both an experimental propellant-less thruster and a demonstrator engine that use patented microwave technology to convert electrical energy directly into thrust. (PESWiki; Sept. 27, 2008)
- Wilt's Clean Energy, Inc - Herman and Cathrine Wilt and James Wiggins have successfully developed their patented electromagnetic engine. This is another milestone validating and legitimizing the Magnet Motor. (PESWiki; May 8, 2008)
- World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries - Timothy Thrapp's organization claims to have many technologies for sale, including electromagnetic motors that produce more energy than they consume to run; both mechanical and solid state.
- Phemax Technology's Plasmagnetic Alternator - Patent pending device allegedly generates electricity via plasma arc (Microsun) technology, initiated with low voltage, high current, high temperature, thermally conductive, thorium tungsten / graphite electrodes submerged in water. The resulting syngas runs a Phemax generator, which is said to have 5x amplification capability. (PESWiki; Aug. 7, 2008)
- AKOIL Power Generator - Russian company claims to have a fuel-less generator. Is taking orders for units from 100kW up to 10 MW. Ten kilowatt demo allegedly available for assessment. Previous experience with company/dealers suggests caution. ("PESWiki"; Sept. 16, 2006)
- New "Energy from the Vacuum" Documentary Series DVD release - John Bedini - Bedini conducts a tour of his lab and explains how every motor works, in addition to patiently answering a whole host of questions pertaining to 'radiant energy'.
- Self-running Bedini motor - Long-time participant in various Bedini motor replication projects, Rick Friedrich posts videos, photos, diagrams, and explanation of his set-up, which he says measures a net gain in energy "from nature".
- Modified Bedini Cole Window motor - Mike (HMM) has posted a demonstrated video of a device which quickly became buzzed as "overunity," but he does not claim it to be such. Complete instructions provided. Many researchers presently seeking to replicate the effect.
- Chas Campbell Generator - Australian inventor demonstrates a prototype generator with input of 800 W, able to self-run off the 3500 W output, with energy left over to run a drill, a saw, and other appliances. Claims he can scale it up to 1 megawatt output.
- CD Motor Open Source Project - Experiment developed between Sept 2001-2004 under the direction of Tim Harwood, inspired by the claims of Robert Adams and his exotic pulsed motor technology, was widely replicated; is now published again. Allegedly achieves over unity, but no self-runners were ever achieved.
- Robert Jackson's Dynamotor Electric Generator - Inventor is willing to let rights to motor go to someone who can help get patent completed by Feb. 25, 2006. Rought prototype in Dallas, TX.
- Gemini Electric Motor - With permanent magnets positioned at BOTH ends of the coils, additional energy is achieved without consuming additional electricity. It is capable of handling twice the power of a conventional motor. Two energy fields contribute to rotational power and torque, while the third produces electricity from normally unused electromagnetic fields within the motor.
- Directory:CDmotor - Apparatus design by Tim Harward. The objective is to mimic the exotic results claimed by Robert Adams, yet at low cost, with ubiquitous materials.
- Hilden-Brand Electromagnet Motor - Jack Hilden-Brand recently measured around 2x over-unity in his electromagnetic motor design, which closely resembles the Joseph Flynn parallel path concept.
- The Hydraulic Battery-powered Electromagneti Generator from Tennessee - A trio of inventors from Tennessee have design a hydraulic, battery, electromagnetic system than they say can fuellessly run a home or a vehicle, or other devices. Several working prototypes have been built. Presently awaiting "pending" patent status, they are ready to build a business to bring this technology to market.
- Stephen Kundel's Motor - Video of second version prototype shows a quickly vibrating motor, with electrical input. As it accelerates, less electrical input required. Over-unity not documented. More here. ("PESWiki"; Mar. 14, 2006)
- Lutec - Claims generator that will produce up to 1000 watts of DC electricity twenty four hours a day, every day, which will be stored in a battery bank and then inverted to AC power and connected directly into the home or business.
- Electric Motor Secrets DVD by Peter Lindemann - In his DVD presentation, drawing on 30 years of his own research and development, Lindemann explains in simple terms what back EMF is, and how one can build motors and generators that do not involve back-EMF. He asserts that such designs can improve upon the most effective motors of today by many-fold, not just a few percent.
- Magnetic Power Inc - Mark Goldes' company claims to be close enough to have some demo devices, which extract energy from the vacuum of space, ready for market in 2007. 1 kW module expected shortly thereafter. (http://magneticpowerinc.com)
- Energy By Motion (EBM) Going Commercial? - Gamma Manager in Hungary (originally from Toronto Gamma Managers' Energy by Motion) springs on the scene with three humongous prototypes getting 6% over-unity, complete with patents, scientific certifications, demo hours, and a price tag for a power plant. The alleged rate: 6 cents/kW-hour.
- Millennial Motors - The Magnetronic Motor uses a small amount of magnetic force to control a large amount of magnetic force. Motor concept is tested and prototype developed, preparing for production, with public debut scheduled for July 2007. Company is planning to retrofit cars to produce pollution free vehicles.
- Magratten Electromagnetic Motor for Sale - ColdElectricity.info site launched to announce completion of the Gary Magratten motor, now available for sale, for research purposes. Said to be 200% over-unity; no independent verification known.
- Tom Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator - Claims three previously working prototypes of a device that extracts energy from the vacuum of space.
- Magnetricity NeoGen PM Dynamo - Based on the late Bill Mullers' work with super magnets in a motor/generator design, this site describes Rex Hebert's ongoing research into developing a self-running permanent magnet dynamo. (Jan. 2006)
- Joseph Newman Motor - Joseph Newman is one of the more notorious names in the free energy world, having claimed for years that he has developed an electromagnetic device that produces more energy than it consumes, harnessing its excess energy from an unseen, free energy source.
- N-1 Homopolar Generator by Bruce DePalma - A model of pre-existent primordial field of the universe and a method for harnessing that energy.
- Perendev 300 kW Self-Running Electromagnetic Generator - Draws energy from magnetic principles not presently appreciated by mainstream science. Expected cost will be around 3/10 cents per kW-h. Not Validated (http://perendev-power.com)
- Perepiteia Generator Aims to Harnesses Back EMF - Thane Heins of Potential Difference Inc stumbled upon a way of making electric induction motors work, at the very least, more efficiently. At most, he may have found a way to manipulate magnetic fields so that instead of slowing down a generator it speeds it up. (PESWiki; Feb. 6, 2008)
- Rotoverter - A "rotoverted" AC motor can best be described as an off-shelf 3-phase AC motor with its phases reconnected very simply to run on single phase AC input (house grid for example), and with only 2 of the 3 phases in the motor connected to power source. Various generators and alternators, or even a 2nd 3ph motor hooked up to work as alternator, can be turned by shaft to demonstrate "overunity" (more watts output than input)
- Donald Sitler's Permanent Magnet Motor - Prototype allegedly uses modest electrical input to convert magnetic force into motion. Test rig shown in video runs on about 1.44 watts, turning at about 400 rpm. It uses neodymium permanent magnets in the stator and rotor.
- Can the SuperMag Engine/Generator Solve the World's Clean Energy Needs? - Enigma G.C.'s "SuperMag", being marketed by Supervision Entertainment, allegedly uses manipulated magnetic fields to generate electricity sufficient to power the needs of a home or office building and provides clean electrical power for free to the consumer after the initial cost of the purchase and installation of the system.
- Testatika Electromagnetic Generator - Includes an inductance circuit, a capacitance circuit, and a thermionic rectification valve. Alleged free energy machine harnesses energy from the aether. Also known as the Swiss M-L converter or Thesta-Distatica.
Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
see Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators - separate page
Research & Development
- Featured / Best Exotic: Electromagnetic >
Bill Alek Preparing SmartPAK™ Power for Electric Bikes - After years of research and development, a Senior Engineer from several large companies including Boeing, William Alek of AuroraTek, is ready to announce a technology that is very close to being ready to provide power for e-bikes and scooters, after an infusion of $100k for patent filings and prototype engineering. (PESN; September 21, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / EVs >
Jurgen Parysek's Free Energy for Electric Vehicles - German inventor has a website that claims to have a generator technology that will enable indefinite range for electric vehicles so they do not have to stop to be recharged. No evidence is provided. No photos, no video, no data, no witness statements, no specs. (PESWiki; November 28, 2013)
- Fundraisers > Electromagnetic > Tiffee's Energy Multiplier >
Energy Multiplier: Cleaner Efficient Energy Production (Indiegogo) - "The technology we are developing is a supplemental generator. It supplements any electrical source of supplied energy by generating an increase at the output while reducing the demand placed on the energy source at the input. It is in short a source for sustainable, clean electricity for the life of the device at a fraction of the cost." (PureEnergyBlog; March 5, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Potential Differences, Inc >
Thane Heins' Regenerative Acceleration Generator Goes Instead of Stopping - Thane Heins, a native of Ottawa, Canada, has made progress developing his Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology. With the use of a special coil design, the technology allows for complimentary torque and electricity to be created in an electric vehicle with no extra power required by the prime mover. He says that a researcher was fired from the University for supporting his research. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; August 28, 2011)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
HOAX: Larskro's Replication of Tiziano Rovella's Self-Accelerating Electromagnetic Motor - A new video by YouTube user, Larskro, appears to be a replication of a device shown in November, 2010 by Tiziano Rovella, entailing an electromagnetic set-up that seems to accelerate without any apparent external source of input energy. Turned out to be a haox, with hidden batteries. (PESWiki; April 10, 2012)
See Directory:Solid State Generators - separate index page here at PESWiki
See Directory:Toroidal_Power - separate index page
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Toroids >
Unification Coil by 1StopEnergies - The Unification Coil was invented and created by Daniel & Erica Nunez of Bronx, NY. It combines the work of Marco Rodin's "Rodin Coil" and Randy Powell's "Abha Coil". They posted a video on Wednesday claiming over 450% overunity as measured by multimeters, powering a bank of LED lights. An electromagnetic field emanates at least 20 feet from the small coil. (PESWiki; September 29, 2012)
See Directory:EV_Gray - separate page
- Featured / Classifieds: Electromagnetic > EV Gray > Francoeur >
Original EV Gray Motor
Availablefor Right Lab - Alan Francoeur of BC, Canada, has been doing research and development in electromagnetic overunity systems for maybe a couple of decades. He has three of the original Edwin V Gray motors, and recently acquired one of the original controllers, which he thinks may be where the secret is found. He's willing to sell oneof his motors to help finance his reverse engineering project. (PESWiki; January 30, 2013)
Joseph Flynn's Parallel Path Magnet Technology
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > eCars > ArcticTek >
Alaska Star's axial flux motor revolution (Interview) - Chris Hunter describes his new ultra-efficient, 800-mile range electromagnetic motor design that he's making for his Alaskan car. He also talks about some of his other emerging prototypes, including the Aerothermal Rankin cycle engine, beta voltaic solar panels, magnetolysis, and battery extender. (PESN; March 16, 2010) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > eCars >
Chris Hunter's Axial Flux Motor - Alaskan inventor, Chris Hunter, is retrofitting his '93 Geo Storm with an electromagnetic motor of his own design, which draws from a wide range of scientific studies, including Flynn Parallel Path, Bedini battery rejuvenation, back EMF harvesting, and other innovations. (PESWiki; March 15, 2010)
- Joseph Flynn's Parallel Path technology - A motor built with this technology is at least 3.5 times more efficient than conventional motors, offers excellent torque, and high power to weight ratios. All motor companies should license this technology. It's not perpetual motion. It doesn't violate laws of physics. It does add a new rule that will become a chapter in all new electronics textbooks, and will become standard fare in all electric motors.
- Joe Flynn’s Parallel Path Magnetic Technology - Article by Tim Harwood, who ran a successful replication project. Versions of the article were published in 2003 in Nexus magazine and New Energy Technologies magazine. (PESWiki; Feb. 21, 2006)
- Build your own Flynn Parallel Path magnet technology proof-of-concept - Flynn associate, Michael Schuckel, provides a complete set of instructions of how to build a very basic device that proves the revolutionary magnet flux multiplication concept set forth by Joseph Flynn, and now being pursued by some large companies. (PESWiki; Feb. 20, 2006)
- How Parallel Path Gets Over Unity - Paul Noel explains how Joe Flynn's Parallel Path device works and where the energy comes from. "What Joe Flynn has is a transistor (actually a pair) for a magnetic circuit." (PES Academy; March 7, 2006)
- Feature: Electromagnetic >
The Marko Rodin Coil - Marko Rodin claims to have discovered the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron, and proposes a wide range of applications of this knowledge including energy harnessing. His models fascinated many and could become a cornerstone of future science. (PESWiki; Aug. 28, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Rodin > SkyCollection >
The Many Exotic Coils of SkyCollection - Jorge Rebolledo C. of Mexico is the founder of the organization SkyCollection, and seeks to use compressed starship coils based on Rodin math for energy applications. He has built many prototype systems that appear to produce very interesting effects, and may eventually lead to overunity energy production. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; August 17, 2011)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Toroidal Power > Rodin Toroid >
Vortex based mathematics at TEDx Charolette by Randy Powell - As a sort of clone of Marco Rodin, Randy Powell is assisting in promoting the math principles that allegedly can combine all scientific disciplines and create free energy as well as healing, food production, and technology enhancement. (PESN; Oct. 23, 2010)
See Directory:Joule Ringer - separate index page
- Joule Ringer 3.0: Boosts Battery Power with Homemade Transformer - a bank of LED lights, each of which independently pull 12 W from a grid watt meter, but a bank of 10 of them, connected to the Joule Ringer 3.0 circuit pull only 20 Watts combined. (Free Energy Blog; November 13, 2013)
- Academy > Magnetism > Electromagnetic > Steorn >
Steorn's free SKDB Lite collaboratory for engineers - SKDB Lite uses Clearspace by Jive Software, a very capable professional tool for online collaboration and sharing of documents. The Modules in the e-Learning section covers 27 topics pertinent to understanding the logic behind Steorn’s claims. These elegantly produced Flash modules are broken down into topical categories covering basic physics, rotary systems, magnetism, rotating electromagnetic systems, tools for data analysis and tools for testing. (OhmyNews International; June 10, 2010)
- Electric Motors >
Washer Dryer electric motors may help in alternative energy - Devices released this year, by Toshiba, for example, use “variable magnet motors”, making it possible to regulate the magnetic force of magnetic fields in the motor. By changing the magnetic force of permanent magnets, they can change the motor’s characteristics between low-speed and high-speed operation. (GreenOptimistic; May 10, 2010)
Possibly something inventors could incorporate into a Bedini design? -- Craig Stangland
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic / Magnet Motors >
Tom Ferko's Satellite Generator -- Open Sourced via PES - Michigan inventor has come up with a unique combination of separate (satellite) magnet wheels, a coil, special circuitry and back-emf harvesting to produce some very unusual effects, including running on very little power, and super fast speeds of a 2-inch diameter magnet spinning far above the coil. (PESWiki; November 3, 2012)
- Featured: Classifieds / Electromagnetic >
Group looking for independent test volunteers - Before open sourcing their design, a group of scientists is looking for 5-10 scientists to test a couple of prototypes that have several unusual phenomena, including apparent overunity. (PESN; August 7, 2012)
- DIY / Electromagnetic > Plans >
Energy from the Vacuum is stylin' - Jeane Manning writes: "When a serious hands-on experimenter wants to build non-conventional energy converters and asks where to get how-to information, I usually recommend the online Energetic Forums and also the Energy From the Vacuum series of DVDs. Tony Craddock, executive producer for Energetic Productions Inc., has filmed interviews on various topics beginning with the theories of Tom Bearden." (Changing Power; August 23, 2011)
- Featured / OS: Wireless Transmission / Electromagnetic > Scalar > Solid State > Tesla > Coils > Jackson >
Tesla Coils: Unleash the Aether - Nikola Tesla's most significant contribution was not AC power, radio, or the induction motor, but what we call the Tesla Coil - a tool which allows for the power of the aether to be unleashed and harnessed. Now being launched through an open source project. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; April 19, 2011)
- Featured / OS: Suppression > Electromagnetic > Muller Dynamo >
Romero's Self-Sustaining Dynamo Drama - An overunity.com forum member going by the handle "romerouk" claims to have produced a self sustaining "Muller Dynamo." He has posted instructions, specifications, pictures, and videos of the device. Then yesterday, after receiving an unsettling visit, he announced it was all a, "big fake." (PESN and BeforeItsNews; May 11, 2011)
- Feature / DIY: Electromagnetic > Creative Science >
Creative Science & Research divulging more about Fuelless Engine - The Indiana company that has been doing alternative energy research since 1992 and producing 'free energy' plans, has announced that they will be revealing more about their fuelless engine. Customer testimonials and critical reviews posted. (PESN; Sept. 25, 2010)
- Organizations > 'Free Energy' Plans by Creative Science and Research - Company sells plans for devices that they say can provide "free power for your home, garage, car or truck". They claim to have heaters, engines, and other devices that are over unity or that require no fuel. A few buyers say the kits do not operate as claimed. Others are satisfied.
- Bedini SG - This "Bedini School Girl (Simplified)" iteration is a variant of the "School Girl Motor" that has been circulated on the Internet since 2001.
- Featured: Contests / Electromagnetic > Rotoverter >
Rotoconversion Energy Saving Method accepted into Tech Briefs contest - An inventor who proposed a system similar to the "Energy from the Vacuum Cleaner" design I posted on April Fools day has had his Rotoverter motor design accepted into NASA Tech Brief's "Create the Future" contest. His Rotoconversion motor purportedly can cut energy waste by up to 90% compared to a conventional motor. (PESN; April 4, 2010) (Comment)
- Adams Motor - The CD motor instructions posted are compiled by Tim Harwood and originated by Robert Adams.
- Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
- Ross Motor - Theoretical overunity motor design presented by Jim Ross, based on theories put forth by Tom Bearden.
- Free Energy Generator: The Mini Romag Electromagnetic Motor - The Mini Romag free energy generator from Magnetic Energy uses the principle of moving magnetic flow named “the magnetic current” for generating electrical power. According to Magnetic Energy this generator is able to produce 3.5 volts, 7A DC ( about 24 Watts ) of free electricity while its generate sufficient power to sustain itself… (The Green Optimistic; Feb 6, 2008)
- Radu Electromagnetic Motor - Vadu Vacarescu has build a Sprain-like electromagnetic motor, using a spiral arrangement of magnets around a rotor, then using an electromagnet to get the rotor past the magnetic stick point. Is his claim of a COP of 4 a measurement error? (PESWiki; Mar. 25, 2008)
- Stiffler 'Cold Electricity' circuit - Ronald R. Stiffler has come up with a circuit that he calls a "cold electricity" circuit that appears to be harnessing free energy from the environment. "This is a totally self-contained, self-powered circuit. There are not tricks to it."
- Harvey Achieves Constant Speed with His MPMM Magnet Motor Variant - Video shows a modified MPMM motor that involves tying a stator magnet to a coil and circuit to coordinate its pumping action to keep the motor running at a constant speed. "The unique nature of this approach is that the rotor is propelled by the stator, not the solenoid." (PESWiki; March 7, 2008)
- LaFonte Perpendicular Magnetics Motor - Butch LaFonte now offers to open source what he and his associates have come up with, being far enough along to begin some serious building and testing and possibly start coming up with some useful output designs. (PESWiki; July 24, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide -- Do You Know of any Successful Replications? - I doubt any of you have not seen advertisements for this system that allegedly powers a bank of lights then a flat screen TV. While it is likely a scam, we're asking for evidence for successful replications. (PESWiki; March 5, 2014)
Other PES Network Coverage
- Feature: Electromagnetic >
Andreas' Free Energy Generator - Polish inventor living in Greece, Andrzej Wojcik, who has made a name for himself manufacture low speed permanent magnet generators, now claims to have come up with a generator that consumes 150 Watts while running a 600 Watt load. His "proof" video is not skeptic proof. (PESWiki; June 29, 2010) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Aether >
Kapanadze Free Energy Generator - Georgia Republic inventor, Tariel Kapaladze, claims to have invented a 5 kilowatt free energy generator. In a demonstration video, the device appears to produce copious amounts of energy from no visible source. Though it appears to be extracting energy from the aether, some people think it could be a matter of getting energy from the electrical grid through inductive coupling. (PESWiki; July 9, 2009)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Motors / EVs >
Ultra efficient and powerful Magnetronic Motor (Interview) - Because the design by Millennial Motors, Inc. eliminates more than 95% of the iron from their motor, they are able to capture nearly all of the collapsing electromagnetic fields into a capacitor to be used again in the next pulse. Their coils are ultra simple to wind, and are arranged in removable, modular nodes. (PESWiki; Oct. 15, 2008)
- Feature: Electromagnetic > Gap-Power >
Gap-Power video claims to describe and demonstrate overunity - New videos by Art Porter illustrates a magnetic neutralization technique via an electromagnetic coil, and in the operation of the device most of the rotational torque comes from permanent magnets, allegedly producing more energy out than in. (PESN; July 27, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic / Magnetism >
Rosmary Ainslie's Magnetic Field Model - Combining symmetry, patterns and principals of correspondence, Rosemary Ainslie developed an alternate physics model that is able to reconcile the mass volume ratio of the proton ... She has been able to experimentally prove her concepts related to the electromagnetic interaction by inducing more energy from a circuit than is available from the supply, achieving COP>17 in 2002. Her latest results point to an infinite coefficient of performance. (PESWiki; March 2, 2011)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Electro Magnetic Energy (EME) by TWM Technology - Device sips power from six motorcycle batteries while also recharging them. Next prototype expected to be 500 - 1000% efficient, harnessing permanent magnet power. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Zero Amp Tech >
Zero Amp Tech demonstration reflections - Peter Sumaruck has captured the imagination of many with his demonstration alleging 0.05 Watts input from a genset powering five motors (4000 Watts) output through his modified variable AC motor controller. However, a New Energy Congress assessment gives reason for skepticism. (PESN; Nov. 30, 2008)
- Pete's Zero Zamps Tech
Peter Sumaruck Demonstrates Apparent Closed Loop Power Production System - On March 30 a video was posted apparently showing Pete running his motor for three hours with no diminishing of input battery levels or generation of heat in the driving components, while the same set-up without his technology would supposedly only power the output for two hours, draining the batteries. (WorldOpinionView; Apr. 2, 2009)
- Featured: Magnet Motors / Gravity Motors / Electromagnetic >
Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory - Theory predicts that both gravitational and electron motion energy can be lead out via pulse force at resonance on oscillating, vibrating, rotating or flux change systems. The ideal pulse force for a simple pendulum can be thought of as the pull applied perpendicular to the arc of motion when the pendulum bob is at the maximum displaced position. (PESWiki; Sept. 16, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
The Wardforce Pathway to Free Energy - Steve Ward has demonstrated a magnetic force he calls the "Wardforce." This force could be considered the opposite of Lenz Law's back-EMF concept, because it can support the motion of an electric motor instead of resist it. Could this be a pathway to overunity? (PESN and BeforeItsNews; June 5, 2011)
- The Orion Project >
Update on Pulsed Motor Generator by the Orion Project - Greer's group reports: "In one test, the Pulsed Motor Generator successfully powered an 18 pound metal rotor at a steady speed of 1500 rpm with as little as 25 watts of input power." (Orion Project; August 12, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Daniel Quale's Lenzless Generator - Inventor claims to have come up with an electric generator that is unaffected by Lenz's Law. According to the site, this type of generator should be capable of overunity. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Alan Francoeur Interference Disc Generator - Alan L. Francoeur describes his generator as a multi-phase, interchangeable, ac/dc, variable, frequency dynamo machine of high efficiency. Due to some "prior art" controversy, in the interest of history, we resurrect this information. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- David Bowling's Continuous Charging Device - Arizona inventor says he has developed a device that will put out a continuous 12 volt electrical current which he has then been using to run motors, small appliances, and charge batteries. (PESWiki; Apr. 30)
- Weather Control Via Newman-Like Device - A dozen years ago, while pursuing a possible overunity machine, Mr. Wells discovered that the machine was effecting local weather. Several machines and years later, the effect is much better understood and refined.
- Ronald Classen's Replication of the Muller Dynamo - With as much work as has gone into this prototype, you would hope that Ron might be into over unity. He's looking for feedback from those who might help him prove and improve what he has.
- Using a Clock Pendulum to Generate Electricity - Bill Mehess has invented a system in which a clock pendulum mechanism swings magnets into coils, allegedly generating enough electricity to recharge the clock spring as well as power other devices. (PESN; Mar. 24, 2007)
- James D. Hardy's Self-Looped Water Pump and Electricity Generator - Massachusetts inventor demonstrates a patent pending technology in which a 165 gallon/minute water pump powers a water wheel, which is connected through belts to a one horse power generator, which powers the water pump as well as an incandescent bulb. (PESWiki; July 16, 2008)
Disappeared in History
- Suppression / Videos > Energy from the Vacuum series >
Cold Heat from Canada (Trailer) - In 1968, Designex Inc. in Toronto, Canada, was powering the refrigerator, lights, radio and other appliances in their offices with a device of their own design that was self powered by cold negative radiant energy. Toronto Hydro, the local power company, sent a crew out, who removed all Toronto Hydro power meters, fuse boxes, and wiring in an attempt to shut the power off, but to no avail. (Energy from the Vacuum; Disc. 19; July, 2010)
- Nikola Tesla >
Tapping Tesla to Save Trapped Miners - The noted pioneer in electricity and radio showed over a century ago that a magnetic wave generator could be used for wireless communications. Basically, the generator works like an electromagnet. Powered by standard alternating current or battery, it runs electricity through a wire that is coiled around a metal cylinder, creating a harmless, low-energy magnetic field that extends for hundreds of meters. (ScienceMag; Aug. 20, 2010)
- Featured: Suppression / Electromagnetic >
Lester Hendershot's Fuelless Motor - In the 1920's Lester Hendershot was working on a new type of aviation compass and found a method of generating energy. He is reported to have accepted an offer he couldn't refuse being paid never to work on his device again and "committed suicide" in 1960 the same year the U.S. Navy's Office of Naval Research began looking at his work. (PESWIki; Feb. 25, 2009)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Magnet Motors >
The Magnevex Research Project - Based on the research and writings of Ernest L. Norman, the Magnevex magnet motor / generator uses neodymium magnets passing coils of wire to generate electricity. The goal is to do away with the battery that is presently used to run the motor side of the magnetic vortex. (PESWiki; Feb. 1, 2009)
- Multi Products Company, Inc. - Manufacturer of custom gearmotors and gearboxs which can be designed to meet extreme torque applications. Gearmotors can be custom designed, built, and manufactured for both AC and DC applications. All gearmotors are custom made in the USA.
- Batteryless Bicycle Flashing Light System - video A Non-Friction Bicycle Dynamo (Generator). No friction on any parts of the bicycle; no drag; very bright. Get the energy almost free (at least on bicycle). Uses a tumbling magnet electrical generating system. Exterior magnet can be in any orientation.
Basic Principles of Over Unity Electromagnetic Machines - A new groundbreaking book written by Jovan Marjanovic, gives a scientific view into the world of free energy from electric charges and magnetic fields. The goal of this book is to unlock the secrets of over unity and it is intended to be a kind of textbook for the understanding of free energy magnetic machines. (VeljkoMilkovic.com; December 15, 2011)
- Kapanadze >
The Kapanadze coil analyzed by William J. McFreey (pdf) - Starting on p. 128 of chapter 3 of Patrick J. Kelly's compilation, this article explain the working principles of Kapanadze devices. "This explanation extends to Tesla, Hubbard, Meyer, Mark, SR193. In my opinion, this is a perfect explanation and the only correct one. This 'overunity' is called... nuclear energy, no matter how it is disguised." -- Greg Pakulski (Free-Energy-Info.co.uk; May, 2012)
- Featured: ZPE > Electromagnetic >
Nuclear Catastrophe: How the lack of fundamental research on alternative energy led to a wrong energy policy - In an open letter to the scientific and government communities, a group of eminent scientists point out the shortcomings of nuclear energy as it has been implemented, and ask: "Is there a safer replacement for nuclear energy? The correct answer is Yes! It comes from the revised concept of space – the physical vacuum." (PESN; May 10, 2011)
- Feature: Grand Unified Theories > Galactic Sea of Energy >
The role of the plasma with heterodyne resonance mechanism in overunity devices - "In my recent book, Field Propulsion by Control of Gravity - Theory and Experiments, I describe a unique physical mechanism at the quantum mechanical level. Investigating many experiments that apparently succeeded in obtaining overunity, I am sure that the same mechanism is involved. It always involves EM activated plasma that in some cases may not be visually observed." (PESWiki; Sept. 17, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic Overunity > Bearden >
Bearden writes to New Scientist about fundamental flaws in EE model - Tom Bearden urges the scientific community to reexamine their core electrical models to account for asymmetric systems that physics acknowledges, thus providing explanation and support for the many inventors discovering overunity electromagnetic effects. (PESN; March 7, 2010)
Basic Principles of Over Unity Electro Machines (pdf) - In this work author analyzed several patented electromagnetic machines with over unity behaviour and explained basic principles behind their work. Author found four basic principles for construction over unity electromagnetic machines and one for increasing energy of the river. (VeljkoMilkovic.com; November 23, 2009)
- Electromagnetic / Aether
Robert Distini’s New Electromagnetism and Ethereal Mechanics - New Electromagnetism consists of spherical field models for both Coulomb forces and magnetic forces, introducing additional terms to resolve anomalies and paradoxes. Ethereal Mechanics proposes a more coherent explanation of time, energy, matter and existence.
- Mathematical Proof of Free Energy (pdf) - Paper alleges that with simple formulas in electromagnetics it can be proven that the Newton's Third Law is not valid in all cases for electrical charges and that an electrical generator with high voltage achieved by high RPM has energy surplus in comparison with another generator with low voltage and high current. (VeljkoMilkovic.com; March 02, 2009) (Thanks Bobsy)
- The Deliberate Curtailment of Nikola Tesla's Primary Energy Source - Tom Bearden and Leslie Pastor discuss how the present electrical engineering model (and practice) was severely curtailed to exclude overunity (COP>1.0) electrical power systems that take their excess electromagnetic energy directly from their interaction with the active medium (vacuum/spacetime).
(4.16 Minutes)The Electromagnetic Spectrum Song
Composed and performed by Emerson & Wong Yann (YouTube; Dec 4, 2007)
- Bedini SG >
Spinning Magnet Using Bedini Circuit (video) - I found this looking for a back-up copy of Bedini's video about Howard Johnson's linear track and magnet motor. A cow magnet is seen spinning vertically on top of a plate over a Bedini coil powered by a 9-V battery on the input side, powering a 9-V on the output. (YouTube by Pirate88179; May 03, 2009)
Why Batteries Work and Capacitor's Don't
NEC member, Ken Rauen gave the following comment on June 12, 2006.
Harold Aspden composed what he calls Aspden's Law, an equation, which creates an opportunity for an asymmetrical circuit to introduce energy when the charge carriers in a circuit have mass that slows down the current motion. Ionic motion in a battery causes this disjunction in charge motion. The Correas have it posted on their website, http://www.aetherometry.com. This is why Bedini says a cap won't work but a battery will. Capacitors just shuttle electrons like the wires. Batteries convert the charge carriers to metal ions which move MUCH slower. Pulsing makes the transition significant enough to allow energy to be gated. The original Tesla coil was energized by pulsed DC, quenched with a magnetic arc blowout. Pulsed AC does not do the same thing.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini SG >
Magniwork free energy plans = bogus claim; say they'll remedy that - Magniwork has been selling a set of plans for a free energy device they say could be scaled to power an entire house. However, it turns out that the device is nothing more than the Bedini SG circuit, which, though interesting, has never been embodied in a self-looped system with energy left over for practical use. They've apologized and removed the Bedini stuff. (PESWiki; June 2, 2009)
- Featured / Polls: Electromagnetic > Magniwork >
Poll regarding the Magniwork power generator - We've been calling it a scam, but is it? What's your experience? Haven't bought the plans. • Won't get plans; a scam. • Got the plans; looks bogus. • Got the plans; haven't tried building. • Plans not clear enough. • Built it; doesn't tap free energy. • It's powering stuff, but not house. • It's powering my house completely. (PES Network; Aug. 16, 2009)
- Featured: Wind / Electromagnetic > Boswell
Boswell Power Production Unit Runs Continuously Even Without Wind - Finally, we may have found a 24-7 clean energy device that is available for purchase, capable of powering a home (3 kW), yet looks like a conventional device. Company claims a few hundred have been installed since late 2007. (PESN; Mar. 11, 2009)
- Featured / Buyer Beware: Electromagnetic > Boswell >
Boswell Power Production Unit Videos Posted - Claims that something turning in a 5-gal. bucket elevated on a 4-foot PVC pipe, having 12-gauge wire coming from it is producing 5.4 kW and has been powering his home for months. Documents PG&E vehicle stopping by the day after he posted his video. (PESN; April 14, 2009)
- GMC Holding > SEC Files Action On Fuelless Motor Fraud - The US Securities and Exchange Commission has filed an action against GMC Holding Corporation (GMC) and its CEO, Richard Brace, for defrauding investors by issuing false press releases touting the company's development of a motor technology device capable of generating unlimited energy. (PESN; Feb. 27, 2008)
LEGO electromagnetic motor hoax by Tom A - In February of 2009, Tom Altman(?) posted a video on YouTube showing magnets around a wheel with an inductive coil supposedly firing from the incoming magnetic flux to kick the magnet along. It turns out, though, that a hidden capacitor, pre-charged-was assisting the kick. (PESWiki; Sept. 19, 2009)
- Planes Could Be Brought Down By DIY 'E-bombs' - Electromagnetic pulse weapons capable of frying the electronics in civil airliners can be built using information and components available on the net. All it would take to bring a plane down would be a single but highly energetic microwave radio pulse blasted from a device inside a plane, or on the ground and trained at an aircraft coming in to land. (New Scientist; April 1, 2009)
- Forums > Exotic FE / UFOs / Conspiracy > AlienScientist >
AlienScientist Discussion Forums GRAND OPENING! - After much encouragement, the brilliant and wise 'AlienScientist', who has produced so many excellent YouTube videos, has now launched a forum that features some experts in the fields of UFOlogy, exotic energy, breakthrough science, conspiracy evidence, and other maverick topics in defiance of mainstream boredom. (YouTube / AlienScientist; September 1, 2011)
- Tools > Construction > SeanCLaNZeR >
CLaNZeR's CNC Coil Winding Machine - One of the most well-respected free energy replicators, Sean CLaNZeR of CNCDudez has launched a KickStarter campaign to raise money to do a run of 100 CNC Coil Winding Machines. They've already built and delivered several of these. Pledge to get one. (KickStarter; October 30, 2012)
- Feature: Electromagnetic / Tools > Testing >
NASA scientists Nelson & House willing to verify overunity electromagnetic machines - A couple of NASA scientists have been following the free energy world for years and would like to believe that Tesla type of technology is possible that harnesses limitless energy from the environment via electromagnetic means. One of them has a lab set up to test such claims. (PESWiki; May 19, 2010)
- Featured: Classifieds > Electromagnetic OU >
Volunteer Researcher, Jose Ruiz, Looking for an OU Lab - Single, 34-year old mechanical engineer from California State University, LA, is looking into the possibility of volunteering on designing, building and testing overunity devices. "I ask for a few things: food, shelter, high speed internet, a few free hours a day or night for trading and, most importantly, interesting projects to work on." (PESWiki; December 15, 2010)
- Featured: Humor / ZPE > Vortex / Anti-Gravity / Electromagnetic / Radiant Energy >
Energy from the vacuum (cleaner) - U.S. inventor, Dr. Thie, gets more than he had hoped for when he figures out a way to harness the vortex formed in his vacuum cleaner, combining the principles of quantum physics, Schauberger's vortices, and Tesla's radiant energy. (BeforeItsNews; April 1, 2010) (PESN; Examiner)
- Humor > Electromagnetic >
Motorcyclists show how it feels to be an electron (video) - In a "cage of death" demonstration, six motorcyclists pull stunts that resemble an atom. The act was put on by the Nan Shi Theatre acrobatic troupe in Shanghai. A variation on the old Wall of Death motorcycle circus act, one, then two, then three and eventually six riders enter a metal cage and tear round the inside together. The criss-cross stunt with five riders inside is particularly jaw-dropping. (YouTube; August 6, 2008)
In the News
Moved to News:Electromagnetic
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Tesla >
BBC Shock and Awe: The Story of Electricity - This BBC documentary does an excellent job of reviewing the fascinating history of electricity and its many key players of the past two centuries. It is astonishing how rapidly the technology unfolded and how radically it changed how we live. So will it be with Free Energy. (PESN; March 31, 2012)
See Discussion page
- Directory:Emdrive (Electromagnetic Space Drive)
- Directory:Electric Motors
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- News:Electromagnetic (latest) | 2006-2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies