PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Energy Business Reports
"Your #1 Source for Quality Research Products in the Global Energy Industry"
The reports are typically targeted to the business sector, not to individual buyers, though Energy Business Reports will be preparing some reports specifically for the PES Network audience, and priced for individual buyers.
- Full Disclosure
- PES Network, Inc receives a commission for eBooks sold through Energy Business Reports.
- Investment > Wind / Solar / Geothermal / Hydro / Biomass >
Investing in Renewable Technologies: Wind, Solar, Geotherm, Hydro, Biomass
- Biodiesel > Biodiesel Market Potential 2007
- Biomass > Use of Biomass for Power Generation in the U.S.
- CO2 Sequestration > Guide to CO2 Capture, Sequestration, and Storage
- Ethanol > Ethanol and Brazil - In Brazil, ethanol fuel is produced from sugar cane which is a more efficient source of fermentable carbohydrates than corn as well as much easier to grow and process. (Energy Business Daily; June 19, 2007)
- Fuel Cells > Micro Fuel Cell Technology - Micro fuel cell power output is generally less than 5W. Although energy density levels of micro fuel cells have been on the rise even as their size continues to shrink, certain technological challenges remain, including heat removal, further miniaturization, efficiency, product issues, and methanol crossover. (Energy Business Reports; Sept. 28, 2007)
- Nanotech > Nanotechnology in the Energy Industry: Applications and Market Potential - Report covers the history, an overview of the basic concepts, prominent companies, and applications of Nanotechnology in the energy industry -- how the nano-scale platform opens opportunities for new energy modalities. (Energy Business Reports; Sept. 2007)
- Nuclear > Is Nuclear Power Safe? - The Kashiwazaki Kariwa nuclear power plant in Japan discharged approximately 350 gallons of radioactive water into the sea Wednesday after an earthquake shook the Japanese town, 160 miles northwest of Tokyo. 355-page report reviews global nuclear power outlook and opportunities. (Energy Business Reports; July 18, 2007)
- Ocean > Ocean Energy Potential - Ocean energy is mostly in an experimental stage but some of its component technologies have the potential to become mainstream energy sources and are now being trialed. Elementary primer on three basic ways to tap the ocean for its energy. We can use the ocean's waves, we can use the ocean's high and low tides, or we can use temperature differences in the water. (EnergyBusinessReports; June 25, 2007) [Don't forget current and salt/fresh mixing.]
- Oil > World Oil Map - Digital topography and bathymetry. All major oil fields, pipelines, tanker terminals and oil refineries, world oil production and reserves by region and selected countries.
- Oil > World Oil Refining & Trading Map - Digital topography and bathymetry. Top 15 refineries by size, the top 15 refinery operators by refining capacity and regional refinery capacity by country, API gravity of oilfields detailing country of origin, field name, API and sulphur wt%, regional oil production by country, refinery removals and refineries under construction.
- Oil > World Onshore Pipelines Market Report 2008-2012 - the World Onshore Pipelines Report is a comprehensive view of the historic market from 2003-2007 and forecast period from 2008-2012. The report also reviews all aspects of onshore oil & gas pipelines from design, materials, techniques and components through to construction, operations and maintenance.
Regional Renewable Energy Reports
Profiles are an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the renewable energy industry. These include detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information:
- Renewable Energy in Asia-Pacific
- Renewable Energy in Belgium
- Renewable Energy in Canada
- Renewable Energy in China
- Renewable Energy in Eastern Europe
- Renewable Energy in Europe
- Renewable Energy in France
- Renewable Energy in Germany
- Renewable Energy in Italy
- Renewable Energy in Japan
- Renewable Energy in North America
- Renewable Energy in South America
- Renewable Energy in Spain
- Renewable Energy in the Netherlands
- Renewable Energy in the United Kingdom
- Renewable Energy in the United States
- Renewable Energy in Western Europe
_ _ _ _
- Solar > Solar Photovoltaic Market Potential
- Solar > Solar Power Commercial Market Applications 2007
- Solar > The Market for Concentrating Solar Power
- Storage > The Importance of Energy Storage - Basic overview. Energy storage involves methods and apparatus used to store heating, cooling, or power. In district energy applications these encompass a wide variety of applications, but all are designed to be recharged on a cyclical basis (usually daily, occasionally seasonally). (Energy Business Reports; July 27, 2007)
- Waste to Energy > Landfill Gas (LFG) as an Energy Source Report
- Wind > Global Wind Power Market Potential
Energy Business Reports