PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:GIFNET -- The Global Institute for New Energy Technologies
The Global Institute for New Energy Technologies (GIFNET)
GIFNET is a non-profit organization established in 2003 to assist in the developement of exotic alternative energy technologies.
GIFNET’s mission is to address critical issues, provide credible information and innovative solutions for our planet’s pressing peace. It is safe to say that the advent of such new energy systems will be the greatest technological, industrial, geopolitical and biospheric needs through inexpensive, clean energy systems known as New Energy Technologies (NET).
Understanding that alternative energy is highly politicized, GIFNET views itself as a safe and independent place for objective frontier research & development, analysis and testing to create practical policies for action with integrity to address the most critical global environmental issue of our time.
United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan recenlty visited GIFNET to review their research into new energy technologies..
GIFNET’s Technology Developments
Nicholas Moller, President of GIFNET, is known for creating the Moller Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG), which is fully based on Irving Langmuir's discoveries in dissosiation of Molecular Hydrogen to Atomic Hydrogen. In the MAHG, hydrogen is dissociated into atoms and recombined, which creates excess heat used to generate electricity. The Hydrogen is recycled over and over again with no Hydrogen consumption, other than the initial quantity input into the system....
GIFNET’s Research Efforts
GIFNET is conducting various researches in the fields of New Energy Technologies and Innovative Transportation.
GIFNET Research is on-going in the following fields:
- Zero Point Energy Sources
- High Efficiency Generators
- Decentralized Power Supplies
- Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Processes (Cold Fusion)
- Propellant less and field propulsion systems
GIFNET’s goal is to impact a yearly 8 trillion US$ in world economic activity, replace the current geo-political order with one based on decentralized energy abundance, and enable humanity to attain a long-term, environmentally sustainable civilization in Cultural Revolution in known human history.
- GIFNET.org Global Institute for New Energy Technologies official site.
In the News
- J.L. Naudin Claims to Extract Free Energy Using Moller's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG) - Experimenter claims to derive free energy cleanly and safely from the dissociation and association of hydrogen atoms. Data posted from several tests. Plans, schematics, methods all listed openly to encourage replication and improvement of results. Based on decades-old concepts set forth by Nobel laureate. (PESN; June 26, 2005)
The Global Institute for New Energy Technologies (GIFNET) is a European non-profit organization established in 2003 to assist in the development of exotic alternative energy technologies.