PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electrical Energy
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 2, 2014
Not everything is chaos in the Ukraine. On February 25, 2014, Ukrainian inventors, Myroslav MELESHKIN, Valerij BOROVYCH, and Sergij VERETYUK posted a new website, http://Generator-Motor.info, featuring their Ukrainian-awarded patent for a motor-generator design that consumes less power when the load increases -- similar to what Thane Heins claims.
One of their documents states (slightly edited):
- For a long time there have been rumors on the internet that a generator with a Gramme ring armature was able to produce the higher amount of electric energy than the amount of mechanical energy that was spent and it was possible due to the fact that there was no braking torque under the load.
They then conducted a series of experiments with a ring winding, carefully documenting this effect, and then filed for a patent. And their wording seems to suggest that this method can be utilized to actually create a base-load generator, implying self-sustaining power with excess energy left over for utilization.
I've compiled a video featuring their material. I'm not an electrical engineer, but I can't help but think that what they are illustrating here could shed light on the QMoGen phenomenon we've been tracking for the past year and a half. Could it be that what is happening in a QMoGen is that by having a motor and generator running at the same time, nominally in phase, that they effectively cut out the counter-EMF for each other, not too dissimilar to what this Ukranian team of inventors has demonstrated?
Quoting from http://generator-motor.info/ , emphasis added
- The invention belongs to the field of electrical and power engineering, particularly to methods and equipment for electrical energy generation and it can be used in stand-alone power supply systems, control engineering, home appliances, aviation, marine and road transport.
- Due to the non-standard method of generation and unique design of the motor-generator, the electric motor and the generator modes are combined into one and are connected inseparably.
- As a result, on applying the load, the interaction between the magnetic fields of the stator and the rotor creates a torque, which by its direction coincides with the torque generated by the external drive.
- In other words, when the power consumption of the generator load is increased, the rotor of the motor-generator starts to accelerate and thus the power consumption of an external drive goes down.
- If you are interested in cooperation, please use the form in the “Contact Us” section.
- Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M92tbG2VOr4 - effect demo
- Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXecIxEqR4 - measurements
- Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iCCYqIvHzk - three-phase animation A
- Video 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_yZ3tMiLY - three-phase animation B
Introduction to Generator-Motor.info
- (YouTube / PESNetwork; March 2, 2014)
Ukraine UA 102808 C2
Date of application: 01/29/2013
The date on which the applicable rights to the invention: 08/12/2013
Inventor(s): Meleshkina Miroslav M. (UA), Borovichi Valeriy (UA), Veretyuk Sergey (UA)
Title: Method and Motor-Generator for Generating Electrical Energy
Application Number: PCT/IB2013/058695
Date of Receipt (of submission): 20 September 2013
Applicant and inventor I: Myroslav MELESHKIN
Applicant and inventor II: Valerij BOROVYCH
Applicant and inventor II: Sergij VERETYUK
- The invention relates to the field of electrical technology and electrical power engineering, in particular to the methods and equipment for generating electrical power, and can be used in stand-alone electric systems, automation and household appliances, in the air, sea and automobile transport. The stator winding of the motor-generator has a winding axis located along the arc of a circle, the length of the magnetic core stator is equal to the length of stator's winding, thus the additional rotation torque is created to the torque generated by an external drive, while increasing of current strength in stator winding leads to increasing of the additional rotation torque. Therefore the motor-generator has higher efficiency and needs lower power of an external drive.
The object of the present invention is to create an efficient, reliable, low-cost method of generation of electricity and a high efficient device for its implementation.
The problem is solved by the creation of the motor-generator comprising a housing, a stator with windings, a stator magnetic core, an induction rotor.
Thus, according to the proposed invention, the stator winding has a winding axis located along the arc of a circle, the length of the magnetic core stator is equal to the length of stator's winding so that the extreme points of the magnetic core coincide with the extreme points of the stator winding, and the length of the winding does not exceed the length of the semicircle, and the central angle formed by the center lines of different induction rotor poles is equal to the central angle that is formed by the extreme points of the winding.
Thus, according to the present invention, a stator has a plurality of windings.
Thus, according to the present invention, due to the use of more than one winding with magnetic cores the windings of different magnetic cores have a nonmagnetic gap, to prevent direct magnetic closure.
Thus, according to the present invention, the winding is configured with the ability to rotational and axial shift about the axis of rotation of the induction rotor, and the windings are shifted one against another at a nonzero angle.
In addition, the problem is solved by creating a method of producing electric energy by the motor-generator that includes a rotation of induction rotor.
Thus, according to the present invention, a magnetic field is created in one of the poles of induction rotor, then the magnetic field is shifted in such a way that its central line intersects one edge of the magnetic coil winding when it is coming out of the other pole of the induction rotor located on the opposite edge of the same magnetic coil winding, while the interaction of the stator's magnetic field with the induction rotor's magnetic field creates the additional rotation torque to the torque, created by the external drive, given that the magnetic field of the induction rotor is shifted along the arc of a circle on which the stator's winding is located.
The technical result of the present invention is such that:
- the additional rotation torque that occurs during the motor-generator operation is increased in proportion to the number of additional windings. However, if there is an increase of current that passes through the stator winding and the load resistor the additional torque is increased;
- by combining structural features of engine and generator during the production of electrical energy, we obtain a new class of machines due to the simultaneous use of the principles of operation (function) of electric motor and electrical generator within one device.
- From: Veljko Milkovic IR Centar
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 2:39 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity
- Regarding to the latest PESWiki news:
- Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity - Good news from Ukraine! Three inventors there have teamed up to develop and patent a very simple energy generation system modality that consumes less power when the load increases. They say it can be used in stand-alone power supply systems. (PESWiki; March 2, 2014)
- Dear Sterling,
- This generator from Ukriane is nothing new. It is the Phi (Φ) generator. We think it was invented by Mr. Boyce.
- Jovan Marjanovic has explained its work in details in his book and proposed some modifications like using three coils instead of two coils as used in original Phi generator. This picture below (from your site)
- Is small modification of the picture displayed on the front cover of Jovan’s book [published in 2011]:
- Jovan has proposed two magnet to concentrate magnetic flux further in the distance.
- They used single magnets as in original Phi generator.
- We do not know is their patent valid or not. What do you think?
- Best regards.
- PR & Web team
- Veljko Milkovic Research & Development Center
No generator prototype yet
- From: generator-motor.info
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 2:53 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Communication with generator-motor
- Good afternoon [Sterling] Allan
- Thank you for your interest in our invention .
- I hasten to clarify some points.
- 1) The device is shown in the video 2 were collected only for the fact that there was clearly the difference in the process of standard oscillator and constructed on a new principle .
- 2) Calculate the power output of the generator of the future for the given parameters , you can use the calculation algorithm , which is applicable to the calculation of the generator with a ring anchor on a " generator Gramm ."
- 3) We cannot assemble a fully working prototype, as we need to carry out [further] R & D (research activities) and this can only be done on the basis of the company working in the field or in a dedicated KB ( Design Bureau ) .
- 4) For us, it was important to convey to the world the basic information about what is the principle upon which to design and assemble new super-efficient generators.
- 5) We have tried to mitigate as much as possible about what this principle of generators implies self-contained design of the generator. We did it on purpose, that would not be subjected to before the time of anathema " world of scientists ."
- 6) We have deliberately posted on our website all the information that is required to start any DB and successful completion of development of the sample. In the formula, patent, very accurately sets out the principle of design. This was done in order that would in any case not got one monopoly that owns the patent and still knows some know-how that is not described in the patent.
- 7) We believe that on these technologies need to know the whole world .
- 8) Our desire to earn our invention is justified, but we want to earn only on sale of licenses, and not in any way in the sale of a patent in one hand.
- In this regard, we request your assistance, the support and assistance in spreading information about the invention.
- If you or your partner has an interest and the ability to do OCD we are happy to share our experience and the knowledge that we have.
- We are ready to cooperate!
- Sorry for bad english, I use Google translate.
- Sincerely Miroslav Meleshkin
- Ukrainian Generator-Motor replicaion and test: dud? - Luc Choquette posted this video. (Free Energy Blog; March 22, 2014)
In the News
- Ukrainian Generator-Motor replicaion and test: dud? - Luc Choquette posted this video. (Free Energy Blog; March 22, 2014)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity - Good news from Ukraine! Three inventors there have teamed up to develop and patent a very simple energy generation system modality that consumes less power when the load increases. They say it can be used in stand-alone power supply systems. (PESWiki; March 2, 2014)
Kutuzova str., 238
Entuziastov str., 3, apt. 84
Fadeeva str., 68, apt. 2
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News Archive:
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies