PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP) -- EMP Cruise Missile
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
October 27, 2012
The U.S. Air Force and Boeing recently tested a cruise missile not too different from a drone that is capable of selectively targeting buildings with an EMP blast that doesn't harm civilians, but irreparably destroys electronics. That is sure to put a damper on your Facebook communications.
I was going to just link to this story from our news, but there was enough separate info and images I wanted to present that I decided to create a feature page on it.
One of the reasons why this one piques my interest is that while the ostensible reason for this weapons capability is for (my terminology) "all enemies of the U.S. Constitution, foreign and domestic", I have sadly watched the degeneration of our country to the point where up is down, and down is up; so it is entirely possible that weapons like this could end up being used against patriots seeking to expose the New World Order conspirators in our own country and world. So consider this a heads up to make sure in your preparation plans you are sure to include hardening capabilities and contingencies so that you are not taken out by EMP, whether from the sun or from a nuclear blast or from a US cruise missile with that capability.
Maybe a better use for these would be in the fulfillment of the prophecy to the effect: "The sword of their own hands shall fall on their own heads."
Quoting excerpt from http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/it-works-computers-fried-by-emp-like-blast/ October 25, 2012
- A pre-programmed cruise missile not too different from a drone has been proven to be capable of blasting out an EMP-type microwave that was able to destroy personal computers and electrical systems inside a building over which it was flying.
- The U.S. Air Force and its contractor Boeing have created the High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project, or CHAMP, which was just tested over a Utah desert.
- It’s a project of Boeing’s Phantom Works team and the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory Directed Energy Directorate, along with Raytheon Ktech, which supplied the high power microwave, or HPM.
- The action of the high power microwave has the same effect as an electromagnetic pulse, or EMP, from either a high-altitude exploded nuclear weapon or a massive solar storm, but not with their intensity.
- The cruise missile, which was launched from a U.S. bomber, was pre-programmed to fly over a target and shoot a burst of high power microwaves at a two-story building. It knocked out rows of personal computers and electrical systems which were shown in a video taken of the test.
- Following the first target, the cruise missile then was guided to six other targets, resulting in knocking out all electronics.
- The cruise missile is equipped with a powerful magnetron that produces a massive pulse of microwave radiation. The magnetron is a high-powered vacuum tube that generates microwaves that uses the interaction of electrons with a magnetic field. It also is used in radars and microwave ovens.
- How will you protect your family? Have you considered a hardened structure?
- (More - see remainder of article for discussion of similar weapons, as well as a discussion of the Iranian downing of a US spy drone [which Keshe claims was via his spacecraft technology].)
HEADS UP! BIG BROTHER'S NEW TOY: AN EMP CRUISE MISSILE
In the News
- Big Brother’s New Toy: An EMP Cruise Missile (WND; October 25, 2012)
- Big Brother’s New Toy: An EMP Cruise Missile - Just when you thought it was safe to leave your electronics out of the Faraday cage for a day or two, along comes Boeing with a new toy for Big Brother; a cruise missile which emits a microwave burst of energy which creates an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) as it flies by disabling all electronic devices. (John Galt; October 24, 2012)
- Boeing’s New Missile Remotely Disables Computers as It Flies By - This is CHAMP: Boeing's new missile otherwise known as the Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project. It automatically disables PCs and other electronic devices as it soars through the skies, using a burst of powerful radio waves—and it was successfully tested last week. (Gizmodo; October 24, 2012)
- Boeing's CHAMP missile uses radio waves to remotely disable PCs - On October 16th, researchers from Boeing and the US Air Force successfully test-launched a missile capable of remotely disabling PCs and other electronics with only a burst of powerful radio waves. (TheVerge; October 24, 2012)
- The Empire’s Dog Feces: AFRL/Boeing’s CHAMP - such directed targeting has been around for years; this particular demo is less than impressive, only showing the monitors blinking off (one of them stays on longer before going off); and why doesn't the observation camera go off too? (It supposedly did in some of the tests). Just a Boeing publicity stunt. (DickDestiny; October 24, 2012)
- Directory:Electrical Grid Vulnerability
- Directory:Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
- Directory:Bio-Energetics#Environmental Electromagnetic Concerns
- Directory: Remedies for Grid Vulnerabilities to Solar Flares
- PowerPedia:Distributed Generation
- Directory:Smart Grid