PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Joe Champion, Alchemist
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
August 28, 2012
Dr. Joe Champion is a well-known alchemists. He has come up with a transmutation method called LENC (Low Energy Nuclear Change), whereby a low energy input results in transmuting elements.
Some time ago, purportedly, an attempt was made on his life, and his lab was ransacked, but he has recovered from that and is doing well now.
Recently, he and his team allegedly have demonstrated a commercially viable method for doing this transmutation in large quantities.
- "LEMC is going into production in Pack Saddle Mountain in Texas and in Silver Reef in Utah. We are not talking test tubes anymore; we are talking kilos at a time of transmutation."
Before getting involved or giving this any credence, you should read a report about his shady past, at http://www.houstonpress.com/1994-04-07/news/aggie-alchemy/full/ At one point he was claiming to have a Ph.D. to pursue cold fusion, and his own mother pointed out that he never finished high school.
"...introduced himself as the lead scientist for something called the Philadelphia Project." 
- "Champion was born in rural Wood County, Texas and raised in Pasadena, the only child of a Ship Channel worker and a housewife. He claims to have graduated from Sam Rayburn High School in 1967, though that fact was once disputed by no less a source than his mother. After Champion's stint in the Army, his life took on a distressing tone: he married, went into business, had a couple of kids, divorced, began drinking heavily, went broke, lost his business.
- "Before he decided to become a "scientist," Joe Champion was a crook of the fairly common variety, albeit one with a vivid imagination. In 1984 he allegedly told two Houston men that he was an expert smuggler and that he could get a lot of money for young white girls. He was arrested two days later on an aggravated kidnapping charge.
- "In 1985 he talked two Arizona men into giving him $150,000 to go to South America to liberate a load of gold from the estate of a jailed drug dealer. Instead, he split the money with a partner. In 1987 he was charged with three counts of indecency with a child. Later that year, the sex and kidnapping charges were dismissed when he pleaded guilty to felony theft for writing a $2,000 bad check. He was sentenced to four years in Huntsville."
21st Century Alchemy
"Watch the movie and history of crossing the finish line"
- Announcement of financially viable transmutation of graphite to precious metals with PRT ( Phonon Resonance Technology ) licensed from Dr. Joe Champion. (YouTube / 21stcenturyalchemy; August 15, 2012)
August 30, 2012
Clay writes: "Someone I know talked with Joe Champion last evening. He told them that he is giving the whole process away to the world in three weeks on CNN."
In the News
- Featured: Alchemy >
Directory:Joe Champion, Alchemist - One of the most well-known alchemists in the world has come up with a transmutation method called LENC (Low Energy Nuclear Change). Recently, he and his team allegedly have demonstrated a commercially viable method for doing this transmutation in large quantities. (PESWiki; August 28, 2012)
- Aggie Alchemy - John Bockris was known around Texas A&M as a chemist interested in "weird science." Joe Champion gave him all he could handle. (Houston Press; April 7, 1994)
Dr. Joe Champion
Skype - Dr.Joe.Champion