PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Professor Kanarev's Electrolysis Processes
Introduction and index of works by Professor Kanarev, includes five patents, several books. Some processes described resemble those being attributed to the Joe cell.
- "Water is the Main Power Carrier of Future Power Engineering" -- Kanarev website
- "Professor Kanarev has shown a new form of electrochemistry which can generate much more Hydrogen than conventional electrolysis ever could. He claims at least 10 times but his data suggests more like 4,000 times more Hydrogen than the Wh input would predict. He also has measured very significant Hydrogen generation when his cell is not powered and mentions Foam as is accepted in a stage 3 Joe cell." -- Congress:Member:Greg Watson (May 4, 2006)
- http://Kanarev.innoplaza.net - (forwards to http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/index.html) - Professor Ph. M. Kanarev's Books and Lectures. "Water is the Main Power Carrier of Future Power Engineering"
The following is translated from Russian.
Professor Kanarev has developed a new theory of a microcosm, which reliability it has proved not only new interpretation of huge quantity of the experimental information on a life of elementary particles, but also results of own experimental researches on studying electromagnetic structures of photons, electrons, atoms, molecules and clusters.
He patents the simple device on studying nucleus of atoms with the help of cold nuclear synthesis.
However, he has devoted the greatest quantity of experimental researches to studying of power of molecules of water with the help plasma, lowcurret and usual electrolysis. On the given subjects he has received 20 patents.
Professor Kanarev has carried out complex experimental check of opportunities of water to generate additional thermal energy and considerably to reduce expenses of energy for reception of hydrogen from water. It managed to simulate to some extent process of decomposition of water on hydrogen and oxygen which occur in photosynthesis.
He has found reserves of reduction of expenses of energy on electrolysis waters not only in the process of electrolysis, but also in power supplies electrolysers. He has patented a line lowcurrent electrolysers which can decompose water to hydrogen and oxygen, even for a time after the power supply has been switched off.
Certainly, this is only the beginning of studying this unusual phenomenon, but it forms a basis from which other researchers can confidently be connected to process to perfection the various techniques developed by professor Kanarev. He says that is the purpose of his site.
For details regarding this information, the reader is directed to the book "The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World". http://Kanarev.innoplaza.net Quants 1-20.
- List of Patents and Applications - supplied by Prof. Kanarev. Covers plasmaelectrolytic cells; A cell for Cold Fusion; Low current cells; Thermal preplasma cells. (dated June 15, 2006)
(Describes a process that closely resembles the Joe cell.)
- 2227817 -- Electrolytic Cell of Low-Ampere Electrolyzer for Production of Hydrogen and Oxygen from Water - Date started of validity of the patent: 2003.06.16; Inventor information: Kanarev F.M.; Podobedov V.V.; Tlishev A.I. (Status: of 02.05.2006 - can terminate according to an article 30 of Patent law.)
- physico-chemical technologies for production of hydrogen and oxygen from water.
- proposed electrolytic cell has taper housing made from current-conducting material and used as cathode, additional taper electrodes and taper cover made from current-conducting material and used as anode. Cylindrical bases of housing, additional electrodes and cover have circular recesses for dielectric rings. Housing, additional electrodes and cover are connected by means of bolts inserted into holes in cylindrical bases. Insulation between anode, additional electrodes and cathode is insured by dielectric rings, dielectric washers and dielectric bushes. Solution is fed from reservoir to inter-electrode space through passage. Gases escape through branch pipe. Proposed cell may be used for polarization of ions of solution and water molecules in horizontal and vertical planes, thus forming positive potential on anode and negative potential on cathode before connecting the cell to electric circuit; process of separation of gases continues after disconnection of cell from circuit.
- considerable reduction of power requirements for decomposition of water.
- Download RU2340996C1 and RU2399144C1 (zip; 700 kb)
Other Russian Patents
Ph.M. Kanarev, V.V. Konarev, V.V. Podobedov, A.B. Garmashov. Device for production of thermal energy, hydrogen and oxygen. Patent No. 2175027. (Status: of 02.05.2006 - has terminated)
Ph.M. Kanarev. Device for Production of Thermal Energy, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Patent No. 2157427. (Status: of 02.05.2006 - has terminated)
Ph.M. Kanarev, V.V. Podobedov. Device for Production of Thermal Energy and Steam-Gas Mixture. Patent No. 2157862 (Status: of 02.05.2006 - has terminated)
Ph.M. Kanarev, E.D. Zykov, V.V. Podobedov. Device for Production of Thermal Energy of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Patent No. 2157861 (Status: of 02.05.2006 - has terminated)
Not a comprehensive listing.
- 525 QUESTIONS ABOUT MICROWORLD - Brief answers to all 525 questions are available in the Internet in Russian, site: http://Kanarev.innoplaza.net Article 104. Detailed answers to all 525 questions are published in the study guide: Kanarev “Course of lectures in physchemistry of the microworld, 2nd edition. Krasnodar 2007. 540 pages (in Russia). Additional information concerning all given questions is published in the monograph of Kanarev Ph.M. “The Foundations of Physchemistry of the Microworld��?. 8th edition, Krasnodar 2007, 750 pages (in Russian).
- Paper 1 -- LOW CURRENT ELECTROLYSIS OF WATER (PDF) (Published 19.12.2003, Updated 04.11.2005 with drawing of the cell)
- Paper 3 -- COLD FUSION BY PLASMA ELECTROLYSIS OF WATER (PDF) (Published 20.12.2002, Updated 19.09.2003)
- Paper 4 -- PROCEDURE ANALYSIS OF MEASUREMENT OF ELECTRIC POWER CONSUMED BY THE WATER ELECTRIC GENERATOR OF HEAT (PDF) (Published 15.02.04)
- Paper 5 -- LOW CURRENT PROCESS OF WATER ELECTROLYSIS (PDF) (Published 22.07.2003, updated 29.07.2003)
- RELIC RADIATION: MYTHS AND REALITY - A new analysis of relic radiation shows that hydrogen atom origination process by the Universe stars going on continuously, not the mystical "Big Bang", is its source. (Published 10.10.2006)
- PHYSICS - THEORISTS OF XX CENTURY AT TOP OF THE ERRORS (posted Sept. 12, 2008)
- Fragments of the Vodeo of my plasmaelectrolysis experiments
Low-current electrolysis of water
The following was received by email from Prof. Kanarev on May 6, 2006. Updated on June 8, 2006.
«Lowcurrent electrolysis of water»
(Transcription to English)
Spoken in Russian. A reference point after time shown by a videocamera. The duration of Video is 30 sec. Please, watch indications of hours.
9-57 «Two light wires go from the power supply to a cell. Now they will be switched - off, and process of an output of gases will proceed».
10-03 «Approximately, 5 minutes after switching-off of the power supply».
10-18 «Has passed 20 minutes from the moment of switching-off of the power supply, but the output of gases proceeds».
10-29 «Has passed half an hour after switching-off of the power supply».
10-31 «The power supply is included»
The additional information.
At a continuous feed electrolysis the power consumption on reception of hydrogen from water makes 1,5-2,0 Wh/liter.
If a feed periodically to disconnect, it is possible to reduce a power consumption by reception of hydrogen up to 0,5-1,0 Wh/liter and is more significant.
After switching-off of the power supply process of an output of gases proceeds some hours.
On June 11, Prof. Kanarev wrote:
Stop video at the moment of time 9-58, 10-24 and 10-29 and look attentively: on the right, two light wires are switched off from electrolyser.
Stop video at the moment of time 10-31 and you will see, that two white wires on the right are connected to electrolyser.
I carried out these experiments two years ago. I have stopped experimental researches on subjects "Hydrogen" and I am not going to renew them.
Results of all my research are patented, but they are still very far before industrial application. The owner of patents is the university in which I work at present. The management of the university agrees to sell licenses for patents. If there will be buyers, I can advise the perspective patent and at purchase to transfer secrets which provide the effect declared in the patent. The minimal term of additional research for commercialization results of the patent about 3-5 years.
Comparison to Joe Cell
- "One large difference, from what I can gather, is that the JoeCellHydra.com process entails a disconnecting of the positive electrical lead to the cell, at which time no electrolysis is taking place, and no water is being consumed; yet the vehicle is running -- on Orgone, allegedly." -- Congress:Member:Sterling D. Allan (May 4, 2006)
- "Our researches are financed with a foreign firm. According to the contract with this firm I have no right to share the information with the third parties." -- Prof. Kanarev, in response to question about cross-over between his technology and the Joe cell technology. (May 4, 2006)
- "This is low current electrolysiser." -- Prof. Kanarev, in response to further question about cross-over between his technology and the Joe cell technology. (May 5, 2006)
- "The 'Joe' Cell dates back to 1834 when Sir William Grove discovered the technology and it was named the 'Grove' Cell." -- John Carter (May 6, 2006)
In the News
- Kanarev's simple (electro)magnetic motor (Free Energy Blog; April 19, 2014)
- Feature: Electromagnetic > Electrolysis > Kanarev >
Kanarev announces a self-running motor-generator - Russian Professor Ph. M. Kanarev presents what he calls "the world's first self-rotating electric generator," saying it has been tested by a scientist from the Russian Academy of Science. The device was built to demonstrate Kanarev's theory of the mocrocosm. (PESN; Oct. 13, 2010)
- Feature: Nanotech / Electromagnetic > Kanarev >
Kanarev critiques Nobel Prize in Physics - Russian Professor Ph. M. Kanarev presents facts about the thickness of graphene and the theoretical bensole molecule, concluding that the statement concerning the one-atom-thick carbon film is erroneous. A video he sent in an earlier email announced "the world's first self-rotating electric generator." (PESN; Oct. 13, 2010)
- Kenarev's Electrolysis - Professor Kanarev holds five patents, has written several books about how water can be the main power carrier of future power engineering. Some processes described resemble those being attributed to the Joe cell. (http://Kanarev.innoplaza.net)
- "Dr. Philipp Kanarev, chairman of Kuban State Agrarian University’s department of theoretical mechanics, Krasnodar, Russia, developed a method of water plasma electrolysis that he sees as the best way to get cheap hydrogen from water. He tells why his 1987 report on it didn’t reach news media nor the open literature about patents. Since his device was developed “at the enterprise of the military industrial complex�?, his certificate of invention was stamped “for service use only�? and its content was not published openly.
- "At that time, the focus was on purifying and disinfecting water with the help of the plasma in his reactor. Two years later Drs. Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann announced they had excess energy output during a type of electrolysis. This renewed research efforts behind the former Iron Curtain as well as in the West. In 1996 one of Kanarev’s co-authors on the 1987 certificate published results on the excess energy output from the plasma process. The next year they applied for a patent. Then a full group of Russian scientists tested the device and documented its output. Technical people can read more about Kanarev’s theory in his books, such as Crisis of Theoretical Physics. Results of the plasma-electrolytic experiments were predicted by the theory."
See Discussion page
- Water Fuel Experimenter Threatened - NEC member, Ken Rasmussen and his team have been working on a water-to-energy electrolysis process that turns out to have similarities to that of Prof. Kanarev. Rasmussen's work ceased after a member of the research team was threatened at gunpoint on May 16, 2006. (PESN; June 2, 2006)
The Kuban State Agrarian University
13, Kalinin Street, 350044 Krasnodar
- Directory:Nuclear | PowerPedia:Nuclear power
TYPES OF REACTORS
- Directory:Cold Fusion | PowerPedia:Cold Fusion | Site:LRP:Cold Fusion | News:Cold Fusion
- Directory:Noble Gas Engines | Template:Noble Gas footer
- Directory:Thorium Reactors | PowerPedia:Thorium Reactors
- Directory:Resonant Nuclear Reactor
- PowerPedia:Nuclear fission
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator
- Directory:Focus Fusion
- OS:Heat Source Unit Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Toshiba's Micro Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Large Hadron Collider
- Directory:Hot Balls Chemical Nuclear Reaction
- Directory:Hortong Electron Orbit Energy Generator