PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Page first featured July 19, 2009
- Update: On April 18, 2014, Keshe anounced that he is the Messiah. 
Plasma Energy and Anti-Gravity Applications
- "The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space."
Nuclear engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, originally of Iran, has come up with a new plasma reactor technology that he purports to be ready to announce as being adequate to enable space flight, both via its anti-gravity attributes as well as its energy-generating capabilities.
Based on the analysis of nuclear and other atomic interactions and cosmological phenomena, Keshe developed a theory that fundamental plasmatic magnetic fields entangle to form double or multi magnetic fields.
- "By this knowledge it becomes possible to design, develop and test new low cost reactors that can dilute plasma and achieve fusion of plasmas in a simple and affordable way. So it now becomes possible to create vast amount of energies (like electricity and heat) and motion without the need of burning any fuel and without creating any waste. These reactors can create at any point-of-demand matters like air, water, food, medicine, and new materials, also at nano-level." (Book back cover)
- "Based on these new first principles, prototype reactors were build, with amazing results, like creating lift and motion without burning fuel, and achieving fusion in a simple way." -- M.T. Keshe
Keshe asserts that they will be making commercial space flight available as early as 2014, using anti-gravity technology as well as new power production technology. They hope to make commercial flights to the moon available by as early as the end of 2016.
Site access caveat: "By the further consulting of this web site about new plasma reactor technology you confirm to be aware of the intellectual rights of Mr. M.T. Keshe, and be aware that international patents are filed for this technology. You confirm that you will respect these rights as far as they are original."
- http://KesheFoundation.org - "This web site is about a new way to look to fundamental processes in cosmos, and how these can be applied in practical applications for human benefit."
- TECHNOLOGY CONCEPTS
- Overview - Source of the Gravity of the Earth discovered
- Introduction; A New Horizon
- Concept - "With the design of a new system, a practical and alternative simple technology for creation of motion and energy is being developed."
- Book: "The Universal Order of Creation of Matters" by M.T. Keshe
- New method to produce Graphene - Carbon sp2 is produced at room temperature and at normal atmospheric conditions. "We consider the production of graphene as one of the by-products of our plasma technology."
- Cola Plasma Reactor
- Cola plasma reactor with pure plasma - "Current is for example also collected from electrodes which are not submerged in the liquid, thus is collected from the plasma."
- Atomic Carbon treated cables and wires
- Diamond crystal / Fullerene deposits
- Medical Applications of Plasma Reactors
- http://www.youtube.com/user/keshefoundation - official YouTube channel
- http://livestream.com/accounts/15210385 - Knowledge-Seeker Workshops. This channel commenced Sept. 17, 2015, three previous channels taken down for slander. 
- Rick Crammond Interview about the Keshe Foundation - A great perspective from someone who has become a significant advocate, as to why he got involved. (Free Energy Blog; March 17, 2014)
- Stream | Download (12 Mb; mp3) - On July 20, 2009, Sterling D. Allan conducted a 1-hour live interview with M.T. Keshe as part of the Free Energy Now radio show to talk about the Keshe plasma theory and prototypes and plans, including their intentions to make space flight possible soon.
- Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology - write-up on the interview. (PESN; July 23, 2009)
Announcing Space and Moon Flights
On Jul 17, 2009, M.T. Keshe wrote
...In the next few days we will announce the first lift and flight presentation of the system for public. These presentations will be held in one city in each continent over 5 month.
The First Presentation: you can attend the first magnetic and gravitational field force (Magravs) lift demonstration of these systems and may be you would be able to participate in these presentations personally.
The first "Bright lights in the sky"presentation for the lift and the flight capability of these systems will be held somewhere in Asia on 21.3. 2010. Number of seats for each presentation will be about 10 000 seats per city.
Early next week (the week of 20.7.2009) details in respect to five presentation in five continents will be released on the site and all conditions which applies to these presentations and lifts will be explained.
The First Flight: The initial charges and booking for 10 hours of flight in space and for the booking for the first space lift through Keshe Foundation before December 2014 will be announced next week.
The cost for these flights will be 19000 (nineteen thousand) euros per person, this will include 9 hours of flight at about 60km distance from the surface of the Earth.
There will be additional charges to experience the weightlessness condition in these space trips. The number of seats available for the first year will about 5000 seats (announcements about these will be given on the Keshe Foundation space .com).
The First Flight to the Moon: We will announce for landing on the Moon by December of 2016, for round trip at the cost of 50 000 euros per person. There will be no disembarkations in these early flights. Number of seats available for the first year about 1000 seats (announcements about these will be given on the Keshe Foundation space .com).
There will be no need for space training, as the condition within these flight systems will be atmospheric condition as the present days jetliner flight conditions.
I hope you enjoy the new science and may be you can bring this new knowledge to new generations.
M T Keshe
on behalf of the Keshe foundation
Theory in Short
Adapted from the description at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtf5bp76ArE
In his new book, The Universal Order of Creation of Matters, nuclear engineer, M.T. Keshe gives explains the principles of gravity, and these principles also apply to the interaction inside the neutron between Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter. According to Keshe, the neutron is mainly composed of these three fundamental Matters.
Hitherto, it was assumed that the neutron was composed of three quarks, one upper and two down. According to Keshe, tiny magnetic fields are the real fundamental particles originating from a cosmic magnetic soup. Fields of similar strength can entangle in a dynamic pack. Three packs of such with different strength make the three basic type of Matters (Antimatter, Dark Matter and Matter), and they can interlock to make the Initial fundamental Plasma or Neutron. This neutron can decay into a plasma of a proton and a plasma of an electron, and both still contain parts of the Matters trinity of the original plasma. They have each an individual, and together an overall, magnetospheric condition which is ruled by magnetic and gravitational fields strengths. This is similar to the inward Gravitational and outward Magnetic fields of Earth.
Based on these new first principles, prototype reactors were allegedly build, with amazing results, like creating lift and motion without burning fuel, and achieve fusion in a simple way. Now it becomes possible to create, at any point-of-demand, in an affordable way, vast amounts of energies (like electricity and heat) and motion, and matters like water, food and new materials, and to develop new space technology.
Creating Artificial Magnetosphere
Quoting from http://www.space.com/common/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12210 by Keshe, May 08, 2007
My be there is a simpler way to create magnetosphere on the moon or on any other planet.
There is a possibility that soon systems will be developed that can create magnetic fields that are combination fields. What this means, is that the passengers of the craft will have a constant magnetosphere protection with a given gravitational field force internally in the system.
Where the system creates a second magnetic field to stand the magnetosphere forces of the planet, this being moon or others, independent of the internal conditions.
In the past month, the first patent application for system which can produce magnetosphere like planets has been published by the European patent office.
Now the final development and testing of the system is to be done most probably in China.
- Playlist of 5-video set giving an overview of key concepts (listed singly below).
- Playlist of four YouTube videos showing Coke Bottle demonstrations
Intro / Promo Video
- This video is for promotional purposes and explains in a simple way what the Keshe Foundation is about and how we work. Please share! (YouTube; August 29, 2012)
Keshe 1: intro and gravity
- Nuclear engineer Keshe gives information about his new book: The universal order of creation of Matters. He explains the principles of gravity, and these principles also apply on the interaction inside the neutron between Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter. The neutron is mainly composed by these three fundamental Matters. ... (YouTube; July 14, 2009)
- - - -
Keshe 2: Matters of the Neutrons
- Mehran Keshe explains the real composition of the neutron. The neutron, called the initial fundamental plasma is composed of the three basic Matters; Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter. This is a revolutionary new approach in physics. Tiny magnetic fields are the real fundamental particles originating from a cosmic magnetic soup. ... (YouTube; July 14, 2009)
- - - -
Keshe 3: nuclear decay and motion
- Mehran Keshe shows the new and more logic way to understand the natural nuclear decay of the neutron into a proton, an electron and some smaller fragments of energy (like light, gamma rays, etc.). Tiny magnetic fields are the real fundamental particles originating from a cosmic magnetic soup. Fields of similar or equal strength can entangle in a dynamic pack. ... (YouTube; July 14, 2009)
- - - -
Keshe 4: Fusion
- Mehran Keshe shows the essence of nuclear fusion and how to achieve it in an easy way by a plasma dilution process. This approach is completely different of what international scientists actually try to do in ITER (France). Keshe explains in the book that tiny magnetic fields are the real fundamental particles originating from a cosmic magnetic soup. Fields of similar or equal strength can entangle in a dynamic pack. ... (YouTube; July 14, 2009)
- - - -
Keshe 5 Flight and creation of light
- Mehran Keshe explains in a simple way how light is created. This happens when the magnetosphere of the proton creates interfaces with the magnetosphere of the electron. Then energy fragments are release. This phenomenon is also seen in special plasma reactors. ... (YouTube; July 16, 2009)
- - - -
Bottle plasma reactor - Part 1
- In this video (two parts: total 15 minutes) Nuclear engineer Keshe demonstrates with a non-acidic liquid inside a simple waste-bottle, used as a plasma reactor, that it is possible to create low levels of energy and that atomic carbon-layers are deposited on the inside electrodes, which is confirmed by a Nuclear Center after independent replication, and is confirmed by a leading Nano-Institute in Europe after Raman spectroscopy. (YouTube; January 13, 2008)
- Playlist of four YouTube videos showing Coke Bottle demonstrations
- The Keshe Foundation is proud to annouce the development of "Day & Night panels" which deliver day and night current at levels which are considerably higher than the actual generation of solar panels. This means that D&N-panels will be able to power constantly electrical and electronic devices. This new technology is under patent application.
- At the same time these panels have the possibility to capture CO2 and CH4 in liquid state from the air.
- Featured: CO2 Sequestration / Keshe Foundation >
CO2 captured in solution while making electricity - M.T. Keshe claims to have come up with an inexpensive method for generating electricity through the capture of CO2 and methane gases in the air while converting them into solution and solid. Imagine generating energy from gobbling up CO2 an CH4, inexpensively; producing O2 as a byproduct. Could this be real? (PESWiki; Dec. 23, 2009) (Comments)
Keshe Energy Generator
Excerpt from https://www.keshefoundation.com/energy_system.html
"This system is a fully integrated Electro-Nuclear-Magnetic power generator. ...
"The creation of electric energy in this reactor is achieved through the simple process of hydrogen ionization. Elaborate systems have been developed to tap into this process during its interactions with other matters in the core of the reactor. ...
"We can simplify the generation of electricity by the new Keshe generators which will contain only low, short term, nuclear sources. These generators will produce electricity over a long time, since the basic interactions are self-sustaining. ...
"[Hydrogen atoms], if they are used for the right purpose at the right time in the right combination, ...will provide and facilitate most of the needs of systems for all above applications."
Excerpt from https://www.keshefoundation.com/keshe_gravity.html
Through the development of simple reactors, gravitational forces can be generated, maintained, controlled and its powers harvested in ways that have never been possible as of up to now.
This will allow us to realize following dreams:
- The creation of energy in a fusion reactor condition.
- Clean energy systems without waste or exhaust emissions.
- Being able to use hydrogen as a fuel and being able to drive without having any wheels, using the antigravity system of the reactor.
- Being able to overcome gravitational forces of earth or any other planet without use of a rocket engine for flight system.
- The realization of speeds of travel in atmospheric conditions several times faster than the speed of sound. (Paris to New York in less then half an hour).
- Having friction-free atmospheric travel.
- Space travel in possession of an internal gravitational system which overcomes space weightlessness.
- Long duration space travel without the need for refueling (This being for fuel or for oxygen).
- Crafts that can reach the moon in a few hours rather than days, reaching the outer solar systems in days rather then years.
- The realization of being able to understand and replicate the technology of crafts that can colonize other planets, where they can create their own atmosphere and gravity through their on board reactor.
- The realization of eradication of cancer through non-intrusive treatment without any radiation or medication, by just resetting the energy levels of the defected cells.
- The realization of ability to manage to create fusion for production of new elements in a simple and practical way.
- The realization of being able to travel into the deepest part of any ocean on earth or any liquid planet, without concern for the pressure of liquid or their corrosiveness.
Keshe's technology was considered by scientists at University level from November of 2004 until March 2005, at which time the report from the university identified that energy production through this new technology is feasible. Since release of this report efforts were made through authorities to facilitate the development of this system in the host country.
In April 2005 a highly reputable developing company partner was found for the study of the practicality of developing this system, through the government organizations, and there has been a close collaboration between Mr. Keshe and the development company for a full practical study of the first prototype.
It is accepted between both parties, and the development company is satisfied that the system is practical and workable to produce as was reported in the feasibility study by the university scientists. As of the 17.8.2005 the systems’ preliminary evaluation is complete and the parties have agreed that they are ready to proceed with the physical production of the first “Gravitational and Energy system”.
- "I bought ALL three of Keshe's books. He is AWESOME!" -- Patrick Flanagan, September 25, 2012, Facebook comment.
Quoting from https://www.keshefoundation.com/about_keshe.html
At the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006 several static plasma reactors were built, which proved the theoretical insights.... These static reactors work at room temperature and at normal atmospheric pressure. They provide voltage and current. Deposits of pure carbon layers are generated, and Raman spectroscopy has confirmed that these are wall-graphite, also called graphene.
Since the beginning of 2006 several prototypes of dynamic reactors are built, some specifically designed to create hovering effects. Such hovering effect have been achieved. Six reactors are under test and continue in evaluation.
Patents pending. Three patents for technology have been applied for since early October of 2005 for all aspects of it possible use, covering some hundreds of applications. Additional international patents have been applied for. 
Several patent applications have been filed with the European Patent Office and under PCT (WIPO/OMPI, Geneva). In April 2007 two patent applications have been published by the EPO. Due to successful tests in the medical field, in cooperation with independent doctors, a new European patent application is filed in July 2007, titled "Medical and food-processing plasma reactors". 
European Patent Application EP1770715 A1
- Micro plasma reactor; 2007-04-04; TAVAKOLI MEHRAN KESHE [BE]
- A fixed or handheld micro-plasma-reactor can be build-in, connected with and/or inserted into various electrical/electronic devices (i.e. mobile phones, computers), in various objects (i.e. lighting devices in general, light bulb, microchips, IC's), in various container types (i.e. cooking pan) and all type of machines, i.e. vacuum-cleaner, pumps, electrical car, etc., to generate DC current and/or AC, and consequently the various uses resulting from electrical current, for lighting, for heating/cooling, and desired process (i.e. creation magnetic fields). The self-sustaining plasmatic process gives independent functioning without connections to any electrical power network, solar cells or the need to recharge. New type of products will be created. Different type of micro-reactors are decribed, and new methodes of technology.
European Patent Application EP1770717 A1
- Gravitational and energy system; 2007-04-04; TAVAKOLI MEHRAN KESHE [BE]
- The new method and technology is described to create - under centrifugal and vacuum conditions - in presence of ionization condition - a turbulence, rotation, compressive and heating of a gaseous matter is created in a reactor by at least one central rotative magnetic field with the purpose of creating plasmatic conditions leading to the creation various magnetic fields where at least the interaction of two magnetic field would lead to the creation of at least one gravitational force phenomena. In a reactor-embodiment a chain of energetic events is created via a rotative magnetic initiation of a basic ionization of a gas (i.e. hydrogen) which then triggers a controllable chain of energy transfers (Scintillation) to the next following layer(s) of introduced gasses (i.e. He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe), of all other introduced elements of the periodic table (i.e. Li, Be, K, Ca, Ti, ... Pt, etc.) and/or their introduced molecule combinations (i.e. a vapor). A central colums has magnetic means to start the process. Various concepts, applications and products are disclosed, such as space travel and atomic welding.
Company: Keshe Technologies
"Keshe Technologies N.V.(i.o), authorized by The Keshe Foundation, is ready to negotiate with any individual or organisation, for the full development of the different aspects of this new technology." 
"The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and a non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe, aiming to bring new scientific knowledge and new technologies to mankind, and to bring new solutions for the major global problems, like famine, water shortage, shortage of electrical power supply, climate change, illnesses, by the use of new types of plasma reactors, and to give Man the real freedom to travel in Space." (Book jacket)
Excerpt from https://www.keshefoundation.com/objectives.html
The Keshe Foundation (registered in The Netherlands) ... is the holder of all intellectual rights of M.T. Keshe, related to this technology.
The main objective of this Foundation is the repartition of licensing fees, collected from several licensees, to over five different areas related to mankind welfare and world education.
The Keshe Foundation targets to solve the main problems of today:
- Global warming / CO2-problem
- The energy shortness
- Water problems
- Food problems
One of the objectives of The Keshe Foundation is to apply plasma reactors in "Oasis Units", which will deliver an integrated solution for human basic needs, such as drinking water, current, light and warmth. Today 1.6 billion people have not electricity! And, for example, every day 4,000 children die in Southern Africa from contaminated water.
Inventor: Mehran Tavakoli Keshe
M.T. Keshe is a nuclear engineer who has been working on these concepts for thirty years. He presently resides in Brussels Belgium.
Excerpts from https://www.keshefoundation.com/about_keshe.html
Born in Iran in 1958, son of an X-ray engineer, Mehran Keshe was introduced to the world of radiation and nuclear at a very young age. In the mid-seventies he moved to Europe for further education in the field of nuclear physics. In 1981 he graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London, as a nuclear engineer specialized in reactor technology system control.
He has spent the past years completing this system for production of gravity and energy using a radioactive, clean and safe, hydrogen fueled reactor. He has covered all aspects of the design of a new system, from zero base to it’s final present state. These being in design, fuel, control and applications. So it is designed and developed solely by him. Since 2002 he has concentrated his effort to finish the full design of his technology for launch into the scientific world.
Warning of Fraudulent Representation
"We are informed that recently a scam was organized trying to collect money from third parties apparently in favor of the Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or as support to build plasma reactor prototypes. Such fraud and deception was organized in Germany by Mr. Adrianus Van Den Elshout (NL) in an attempt to collect money (25,000.00 Euro) for his personal use. Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or Mr. Mehran Keshe are not responsible for the actions of Mr. Van Den Elshout and disclaim any agreement signed by him. This person is not allowed to present, promote, offer or represent the Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or Mr. Mehran Keshe in any way." 
Nations Involved in Keshe Space Program
- Iran, since 2008 
- Sierra Leone, as of October 15, 2012 
- Italy, as of October 26, 2012. 
- Japan, as of November 2, 2012. 
- Sudan, as of November 6, 2012. "The Keshe Foundation has made the offer to the government of Sudan for Karton to become the center of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program flagship for East Africa." 
- Thailand, as of November 7, 2012. 
- India, as of November 8, 2012. 
- Armenia, as of November 8, 2012. 
- China, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Russia, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Bangladesh, as of November 14, 2012. 
- Brazil (first in S. America), as of November 15, 2012. 
- Australia, as of November 15, 2012. 
- Congo, as of November 15, 2012. 
- USA, as of November 15, 2012. 
- US had formerly rejected on November 1, 2012 
- Peru, as of November 23, 2012.
- Taiwan, as of November 23, 2012.
- M.T. Keshe has been invited to give a 2-hour present on his plasma energy and propulsion technology in a workshop on future energy sources at the Space, Propulsion and Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF), chaired by Dr. Goodwine of the US D.O.E., held at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, MD; from Feb. 23-26, 2010. (PESWiki; Aug. 25, 2009)
May 9, 2012
We received the following comment by email today:
- "...A 'high up' scientist I am in touch with (worked on classified stuff in particle physics, dealing with phonons, black light etc). He claims to have personally visited and seen some of Keshe's technology in action and basically he is validating the technology. Mind you, he is not very vocal about it. Indeed he made some other extraordinary claims about Keshe, which was quite out of character for this guy. (normally highly skeptical of anything he doesn't see, touch and feel for himself - go figure)"
August 14, 2009
M T Keshe wrote:
Dear Mr Sterling
I have the pleasure to inform you that we have today launched the ticket sale for technology presentation and flight for 2014 and 2016.
I have asked the member of the human space committee of USA setup by president Obama to visit our site, and I hope we can collaborate.
The link is as before: http://www.keshespace.com
- Featured: Organizations / People / Searl / Keshe >
Joshua Thomas Vojtisek and The New Energy Industry - Creating awareness for the next global energy revolution and introducing "Magrav Technology." Spotlighting scientists such as Nassim Haramein for Mathematics, and John Searl & Mehran Keshe for Engineering. Presents the "Founder's Coin" in tribute to Nikola Tesla. (PESWiki; September 18, 2014)
In the News
See News:Keshe | News:Stories about Keshe Technology Used Militarily - separate pages
The most recent coverage includes:
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe >
Keshe Foundation being devastated by Logo Copyright retraction by slandered founder, Dirk Laureyssens - "Due to the unacceptable slanderous and insulting behavior of Mr. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe in public, the logos can no longer be used by KF worldwide, starting ... SEPT 21,2015. The logo's will need to be removed from all documents, websites, Facebook groups, YouTubes, ... everywhere." (PESN; September 12, 2015)
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe >
Mehran T. Keshe's extremely irrational, slanderous allegations - He is like Inspector Javier pursuing Jean Valjean in Les Meserables -- bent on finding the man, who, to him, was a criminal of the worst ilk; though in reality, Valjean was one of the most beneficial citizens, blessing many lives and lifting humanity. But for stealing one loaf of bread all those years ago, and skipping parole.... (PESN; August 28, 2015)
- Crowdfunder for Verification of the Magrav Power Car System (Free Energy Blog; August 27, 2015)
- Buyer Beware: Plasma > Keshe >
Keshe timeline of lack of success - Documenting M.T. Keshe's long thread of promises of delivery with postponements and no delivery, ultimately, for previous products announced. Buyer beware of his newest product announcement, for which he is taking payment, but hasn't delivered any product yet, for it is not made yet. (PESN; August 12, 2015)
- HUGE: Keshe and Iranian Space Technology in Veterans Today: Disclosure, Why Sabotaging the Iran Agreement Takes Down America (Free Energy Blog; August 10, 2015)
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe >
Is repentance not in Keshe's world view? - In the July 16 2015 Knowledge-Seekers's Workshop, M.T. Keshe made it known that he is shunning me because of what I have publicly confessed about a weakness I have, notwithstanding my efforts toward 100% healing. This is my response. (PESN; July 17, 2015)
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe >
Keshe Magrav-Power home and car generators alleged - The Keshe Foundation website lists two generator technologies for sale, each for €499.99 Euros, but they give no technical information, including how many kilowatts they produce. The video presentation from their live announcement is a bit chaotic but interesting. (PESN; July 14, 2015)
- Keshe Foundation Live Broadcast (Free Energy Blog; July 2, 2015)
- Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology - (AboveTopSecret; July 23, 2009)
- Keshe Foundation Scam - thread posted by a guy who refused an offer of a free Keshe book, the $100 price having been donated by another user. (Scam.com; September 29, 2012)
- Antigravity is here,officially! - (YouWebAps; Jul 17, 2009)
Replicating the Coke bottle experiment
On July 24, 2009, Arthur Manelas wrote:
Here's how I replicate the Keshe Plasma Reactor. Parts that I used:
1. Four pieces of #14 copper wire 8" long.
2. One plastic clear bottle with a screw cap.
3. 1/2 cup of Seven-Up.
4. 1 tsp. of koh-2 (potassium hydrate)
5. 1 tube of clear silicone.
6. 1 volt meter.
7. 3 resistors, 1 25k , 1 50k and1 100k.
Making the plasma reactor:
Remove the bottle cap from the bottle; drill 4 holes 3/32nd of an inch 90 degrees apart.. Insert the 4 electrodes in each hole. Silicone the holes so that it will make an air tight connection. Make sure the electrodes do not touch one another. Insulate if needed. Take the 1/2 cup of seven-up and mix it with koh-2 and allow 10 minutes for the catalyst to perform. Insert the electrode assembly in the bottle and screw cap tight. Turn bottle on its side and make sure the electrodes do not immerse in the solution. Take the volt meter, set it to measure millivolts. Find out the highest output by touching the different electrodes. It should read around 100 - 175 millivolts. Apply 100 k resistor to the load. Meter should read 120 millivolts; with a 50 k it should be 80 millivolts, and with a 25 k it will read 40 millivolts.
The creation of electrical energy in this reactor is achieved by simple process of hydrogen ionization.
- http://www.keshefoundation.com/phpbb/ - Official Keshe Foundation forum
See Discussion page
Feel free to view and post comments at our Examiner.com story posted July 19, 2009.
M.T. Keshe presently resides in Europe
- News:Stories about Keshe Technology Used Militarily
- Directory:Nuclear | PowerPedia:Nuclear power
TYPES OF REACTORS
- Directory:Cold Fusion | PowerPedia:Cold Fusion | Site:LRP:Cold Fusion | News:Cold Fusion
- Directory:Noble Gas Engines | Template:Noble Gas footer
- Directory:Thorium Reactors | PowerPedia:Thorium Reactors
- Directory:Resonant Nuclear Reactor
- PowerPedia:Nuclear fission
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator
- Directory:Focus Fusion
- OS:Heat Source Unit Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Toshiba's Micro Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Large Hadron Collider
- Directory:Hot Balls Chemical Nuclear Reaction
- Directory:Hortong Electron Orbit Energy Generator