PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Page first featured February 1, 2009
The Magnevex Research Project
- "Looking into the magnetic/electric nature of things how and why they work the way they do."
Based on the research and writings of Ernest L. Norman, the Magnevex magnet motor / generator uses neodymium magnets passing coils of wire to generate electricity.
Though a battery is used to run the motor side of the magnetic vortex at this time, the experimenter's goal is to do away with batteries.
- Early R&D, basic objective concept not yet proven.
In the News
- Featured: Wireless > Electromagnetic > Magnevex >
Michael Leas of Magnevex: 'Exploring the Force' Series - Michael Leas has posted three new videos showing various of his Tesla wireless transmission coils (with a single wire between them) running in resonance. Some power lights, others power motors, fans. He also demonstrates transmission through the dirt of a plant. (PESWiki; March 9, 2012)
- Overunity > free energy > Forum > Mechanical setups > Magnet Motors > Magnevex Motor
- The Energy Question and the Order of Time - (The Order of Time; Feb. 18, 2008)
See Discussion page
- The Cosmic Plasma Universe And the Nature of Physical Reality
- Wikipedia:Unarius Academy of Science - The organization purports to advance a new interdimensional science of life based upon fourth dimensional physics principles.
- http://www.feandft.com/ Free energy Free thinking
- The Magnevex Research Project
address: Central Coast California
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor