PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Lubricant Solutions for Improvement in Mileage and Longevity
Maryn International Ltd. is a leading developer and manufacturer of high performance industrial additives and biodegradable finished fluids.
Their signature PowerUp product is an additive that increases the lubricity of oil for greatly prolonged life and performance, including increased mileage. They also have additives for grease and other lubricants. Their Kleenoil bypass filtration and oil recycling units also help increase equipment life and oil longevity.
They also have a PowerUp diesel fuel additive to increase mileage.
Their BioMatrix is a highly effective, natural absorbent for oil and fuel spills.
- On May 27, 2008, two New Energy Congress members, Sterling D. Allan and Robert L Pritchett saw a demonstration of the PowerUp oil additive by distributor, Gerald D. Hamilton, which was very impressive and convincing. The additive clearly improves oil's lubricity, and has very significant lubricity by itself. It was alleged that the additive imparts residual lubricity for an extended time (e.g. 15 minutes) even if the oil drops out of an engine (inadvertently happened in a Lexus). The demonstration supported that assertion.
- The demonstration consisted of a motor with a protruding circular piece which could be pressed down upon by a lever, for metal-on-metal contact. At the end of the lever, weights could be added, one pound at a time. Hamilton showed that with no lubricant, the system seized up with just one pound of weight on the lever. With regular 10-40 weight oil, the system seized up with about 4 pounds of weight on it. With the additive, he placed a total of 10 or 11 pounds of weight on the lever. The system with the additive alone was able to support that much weight even without a continual bath of lubricant.
- Download - On July 7, 2008, Sterling D. Allan conducted a 1-hour, live interview with Bart Miller, International Business Development, and Dr. Bret Chandler, both of Maryn International, as part of the Free Energy Now radio show.
How it Works
- Reduces friction between metals in engines and transmissions and other locations that require industrial strength protection.
They are actively involved in building solutions for your lubrication needs. Maryn recognizes that lubrication is one of the few areas left to management where large scale improvements and cost savings are still possible.
Company: Maryn International, Ltd.
Maryn International Ltd. is the leading developer and manufacturer of high performance industrial additives and biodegradable finished fluids. Founded in 1978 as Power Up Lubricants Inc., Maryn International has expanded to an international organization with numerous dealers in countries around the globe. Proudly recognizing their duty to undertake, and support others, in every effort to safeguard the earth; Maryn also maintains the desire to aid each individual to recognize "The Real Cost of Lubrication."
In the News
See Discussion page
Maryn International, Ltd.
Bay #5, 4216 - 54th Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta T2C 2E3
International inquiries: +1-403-252-2239
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency - main index
- News:Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Directory:Energy from Roadways
FUEL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Additives
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Clean Fuel Conversions
- Directory:Spark Plugs
- Directory:Hypermiling -- Driving Tips for Better Mileage
- Directory:Boron Additive
- Directory:Electric Vehicles
- Template:Electric Vehicles footer - more EV listings
VEHICLE HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS
- Directory:Air Cars