PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation
Page first featured Oct. 4, 2009
Nassim Haramein has been turning heads for years with his very radical yet sensible thoughts on the grand unified field theory, seamlessly tying the macrocosm to the microcosm.
Jeremy gives an excellent video overviewing Haramein's theoretical concepts as presented recently at the ExtraOrdinary Technology in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
Nassim Haramein's award winning scientific paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton," has passed the peer review process and has been published at the American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings. The table of contents of the proceedings book can be found on their site and should soon be updated with full text.
- Oct. 3, 2009, Progressive Technology Hour, with William Alek
- YouTube Search: Nassim Haramein
- Nassim Haramein - Space Time & Physics - Coast to Coast AM - 11-part series from interview with George Noory, Aug. 18, 2009.
- Nassim Haramein - The Unified Field Theory [videos removed?] - 45 YouTube video playlist. (8 hour lecture)
- Nassim haramein - Black Whole - 1.5 hour Thesis on the The Schwarzschild Proton and it's integration with sacred geometry. Extremely High production value. (English with french subtitles)
Black Whole - English audio with French subtitles
Quantum Gravity Unification of Strong Nuclear Force
- Jeremy summarizes a unified field theory paper given at a physics conference in Belgium by Nassim Haramein, which was voted the best paper of the conference. (YouTube by /AlienScientist; August 25, 2009)
- A copy of the paper can be found here.
Company: Resonance Project Foundation
Inventor: Nassim Haramein
Nassim was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. He has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. He developed a new unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric (a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects) and his most recent paper The Schwarzschild Proton, lays down the foundation of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness. This groundbreaking theory has now been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences. Further, The Schwarzschild Proton paper has recently received the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation at the University of Liège, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09.
In the past 20 years, Mr. Haramein has directed research teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists. He has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation, where, as the Director of Research, he continues exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is actively developing a research park on the island of Hawaii where science, sustainability, and green technology come together.
Nassim Haramein's lifelong exploration into the geometry of spacetime has resulted in an exciting comprehensive Unification theory based on a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations. This groundbreaking theory, which incorporates torque, Coriolis effects and the nonlinear mathematics of fractal systems, has been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences. His research into a variety of fields including theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry and ancient civilizations has led to a coherent understanding of the fundamental structure and model of the Universe. This new view leads to an in-depth change in our current perceptions of physics and consciousness.
Weaving together the sciences of advanced physics, cosmology, chemistry and biology, as well as the wisdom of codes of the ancients; Haramein creates an exciting unified tapestry of spacetime which may prove to be one of the most important scientific, philosophical and technological discoveries of our time.
Haramein is the Director of Research at The Resonance Project, a 501(c)3 public charity dedicated to the exploration of unification principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is actively developing a research park where science, sustainability, green technology and permaculture come together.
In the News
- Featured: Anti-Gravity / UFOs >
The World I Dream Of - A new book of visionary statements compiled by Curt Butz includes one by the renowned Nassim Haramein. He looks forward to a time in the not too distant future when man will have both mastered anti-gravity technology and the ability to travel vast distances in a short amount of time to be able to responsibly harvest resources from extraterrestrial orbs and while returning Earth to its Edenic state. (PESWiki; Nov. 21 2010)
- Featured: Grand Unified Theories >
Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation - Nassim Haramein has been turning heads for years with his very radical yet sensible thoughts on the grand unified field theory, seamlessly tying the macrocosm to the microcosm. Haramein's recent paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton" received the "Best Paper Award" at the University of Liege, Belgium during the CASYS'09 conference. (PESWiki; Oct. 4, 2009)
See Discussion page
The Resonance Project Foundation
PO Box 764
Holualoa, HI 96725 USA
phone: +1 (808) 329-0070
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors