PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:New Energy Times
New Energy Times is a leading journal covering cold fusion advances; also called Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).
- New Energy Times - The New Energy Times(tm) magazine, with Editor, Steven B. Krivit, is a great source for all the latest low energy nuclear reaction news, developments and analysis from around the world.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- August 1, 2013 - Highlights this week include: Many follow-up reports on Defkalion's demo; nearly daily reports by Ruby Carat of ICCF-18 which included 85 Oral presentations, 40 posters, 5 laboratory tours, 5 technical panels...; 12-Part report on ORNL Nuclear Cavitation; Rossi looking for good Stirling engine. (PESN; August 1, 2013)
- Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Rossi and Focardi LENR Device: Celani Report - New Energy Times has posted a first-person report from Francesco Celani, a physicist with the Instituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, INFN (National Institute of Nuclear Physics). "The energy gain is a factor of 15-20, which is really large!" (New Energy Times; January 18, 2011)
- Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Rossi and Focardi LENR Device: Probably Real, With Credit to Piantelli - Steven Krivi, of New Energy Times, which specializes in Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) [used to be 'cold fusion'] research, expresses new confidence about the Rossi-Focardi device; and gives some history behind the science and politics involved in the intellectual property. "I am upgrading my skepticism to cautious optimism." (New Energy Times; January 19, 2011)
- Nuclear > Cold Fusion > New Energy Times >
New Energy Times, Issue 35: NULM Neutron - The core of this issue is the special report "Cold Fusion Is Neither," reviewing technical aspects of low-energy nuclear reactions. Readers who are less interested in the technical details may wish to jump directly to, "Two Decades of 'Cold Fusion.'” (New Energy Times; July 30, 2010)
- Featured: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > New Energy Times >
Krivit says cold fusion is not 'fusion' but LENR - Steven B. Krivit, a leading journalist in the field, points out that what is generally referred to as cold fusion does not involve fusion but that the experiments do prove the discovery of a potentially abundant source of clean nuclear energy probably from electroweak interactions. (PESN; March 22, 2010) (Comment)
- New Energy Times: Issue #31 Dec. 17, 2008
• From the Editor: Failure To Communicate • To the Editor • LENR Talk by Steven B. Krivit at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, B.C. • When A Good Nanoparticle Goes Bad • Bob Park Brings Attention to "Cold Fusion" Research • Review of Cold Fusion Section of Bob Park's Voodoo Science • Peter Hagelstein Lecture at MIT Energy Club • Bubblegate Series Introduction • Bubblegate Video Shorts • Taleyarkhan's Nightmare• Bubblegate Investigation Timeline • Questions Sent to Adam Butt • New York Times Reporter Confirms Error in Purdue Story • Peter Zimmerman, Bubble Fusion Skeptic Retreats • Taleyarkhan Debunks UCLA Accusations • UCLA-BBC Experiment is “Red Herring,” According to Taleyarkhan Group • UCLA Failure to Replicate • Taleyarkhan Responds to Suslick's Accusations of Fraud • Tsoukalas and Franklyn Clikeman Change Tritium Confirmation to Disconfirmation • The Independence of the Xu/Butt Replication • Purdue Explanation of Fabricated Allegations Looks Like Cover-Up • Bubblegate Affidavits Page • Bubblegate Timeline and Library Index • SPAWAR - JWK Review of Reply to Kowalski • The Kowalski SPAWAR Replication • Update to The Galileo Project Protocol • E-Mail Dialogue With Believer in Cold Fusion • LENR News Reported in Japan • Selected Excerpts from the 2nd Presidential Debate • Russian Visa Problem: What Really Happened?
- New Energy Times: Issue #30 Oct 14, 2008
• From the Editor • To the Editor • Corrections • American Chemical Society Symposium Series: Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions Sourcebook Published 237th American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition Call for Papers • Japan CF-Research Society Call for Papers • 15th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball-Lightning • 12th Thermal And Electric Energy Technology Symposium • LENR Patents Awarded to U.S. Navy • Proceedings Released for 8th Italian "Anomalies" Workshop • ENECO Disappears • ICCF-14: Events and Issues in a Field in Transition • ICCF Technical Report • Purdue Research Integrity Committee Fabricates Allegations • Judge Asks Taleyarkhan for Evidence, Taleyarkhan Delivers • Discussing the 24 MeV Belief with Peter Hagelstein • Antonella De Ninno on the 24 MeV Belief • Melvin Miles on the 24 MeV Belief • Michael McKubre on the 24 MeV Belief • Edmund Storms on the 24 MeV Belief • John Fisher on the 24 MeV Belief • Discussing the 24 MeV Belief with Melvin Miles • "Anon" on the 24 MeV Belief • Response to "Anon" on the 24 MeV Belief • Letter from Lewis Larsen • It Doesn't Look Like Fusion • They Predicted Cold Fusion's Helium-4 • The Importance of Replication and Publication • Mike Staker's (Brief) Story • Review of the "Cold Fusion" Chapter in "13 Things That Don't Make Sense"
- New Energy Times: Issue #29 - July 10, 2008.
• From the Editor: Cold Fusion—The Value of Keeping an Open Mind • Opinion: On the Assumption of E-Mail Privacy • To the Editor • Correction • ICCF-14: International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science-14, August 10-15 • Fox Archive Back Online • 15th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball-Lightning • From the Archives: 1989 APS Special Sessions on Cold Fusion • Japan's Sputnik? The Arata-Zhang Osaka University LENR Demonstration • Under the Hood: The Arata-Zhang Osaka University LENR Demonstration • International News Coverage of Arata-Zhang Osaka University Demo • Deuterium and Palladium Not Required • Piantelli-Focardi Publication and Replication Path • BlackLight Power—Yesterday and Today • The BlackLight Power Patent Mystery • A Great Contributor to the CMNS Field: Hal Fox
- New Energy Times: Issue #28 - May 10, 2008
1. Opinion: Letter to Natuurwetenschappen en Techniek 2. To the Editor 3. Cold Fusion Hot Again in India 4. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Takes LENR Seriously 5. International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science-14 6. American Chemical Society Symposium on New Energy Technology 7. 15th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball-Lightning 8. Cold Fusion, LENR, CMNS Book Index 9. LENR, CMNS Online Site Index 10. Announcing Hal Fox's Fusion Information Center Data Archive 11. Tribute to Giuliano Preparata 12. Purdue University Professor Rusi Taleyarkhan Files Legal Complaint 13. European Research Center for New Clean Energy Technologies 14. New Cold Fusion Manuscript, Company and Web Sites from Talbot Chubb 15. Carbon Arc Meets Quantum Rabbit 16. A Model to Quantify the Independence of Scientific Replications 17. Review of TIME Magazine's April 7, 2008, article "The Clean Energy Scam" 18. Significant Progress on the Wikipedia Cold Fusion Page
- New Energy Times: Issue #27 - March 10, 2008.
1. Will India Surprise the U.S. (Again)? 3. Doc Patterson, Light Water LENR Pioneer 4. My Recollections of Jim Patterson by Lawrence P.G. Forsley 5. Conversations: Pioneers of and Contributors to Cold Fusion, CMNS /LENR 6. American Physical Society March 2008 Meeting 7. American Chemical Society "Fall 2008 National Meeting & Exposition" 8. 14th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science 9. New Energy Foundation Announces Cold Fusion Oral History Project 10. New Energy Times Index of Commercial LENR Research Groups 11. ENECO Files for Chapter 11 Protection 12. Russ George's D2Fusion Disappears; Planktos Runs Aground 14. The 2008 India LENR Lecture Tour 15. Drama On Wikipedia Street 16. Energy Agency Review Panel Decides Against Funding Curie "Discovery" 18. The Koldamasov Cavitation Device 19. Excerpts of Student Paper: Report on the Work of A.I. Koldamasov 20. Proton-21 Research Presented in University of Illinois Seminar
- New Energy Times: Issue #26 - January 11, 2008.
1. Guest Editorial: The Change Has Been Given (Henri Lehn on ITER) 2. Responses to "Marianne Macy, Oral Historian" Article 4. Remembering Akira Kawasaki 5. The Widom-Larsen Not-Fusion Theory 6. An Interview with Dr. Edmund Storms 7. Interview with Irving Dardik and Alison Godfrey of Energetics Technologies LLC
- New Energy Times: Issue #25 - November 8, 2007.
3. LENR Seminar at San Diego State University 4. Journal of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science 5. American Physical Society LENR Session 6. International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science - 14 7. 2007 International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Sciences 8. 8th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen- and Deuterium-Loaded Metals 9. Introducing the Fulvio Frisone Foundation 10. 2007 Galileo Project Report 11. A Visit With Vittorio Violante of ENEA Frascati 12. International Collaboration Advances LENR Frontier 13. Tritium Discoveries 14. Edmund Storms' Letter to Science , June 25, 1990 15. Bockris' Letter to Science , June 29, 1990
- New Energy Times: Issue #24 - Sept. 10, 2007.
3. 8th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen- and Deuterium-Loaded Metals 4. ICCF-13 Report 5. Excess Heat Report from Jean-Paul Biberian and Nicolas Armanet 6. Global Energy Outlook and the Realities of Greentech 8. The Wizard of Half Moon Bay: A New Energy Times Special Report on Planktos and D2Fusion
- New Energy Times: Issue #23 - July 10, 2007.
3. 8th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen- and Deuterium-Loaded Metals 4. ICCF-13 Brief Report 5. Innovative Energy Solutions Inc. Bankrupt 6. Solar "Leverages" D2Fusion 7. Congressional Subcommittee Advances New Energy Agency 8. The New Energy Times Special Report on Bubble Fusion/Sonofusion 9. EarthTech Assessment
- New Energy Times: Issue #22 - May 10, 2007
1. From the Editor 2. To the Editor 3. Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, "Cold Fusion," in the News 4. American Chemical Society March 29 Meeting 5. Announcing The Beaudette Archive on Cold Fusion 6. More News on Cold Fusion Foe Cotton's Possible Homicide 7. "Null Tests of Breakthrough Energy Claims": A Report From EarthTech International Inc. 8. Purdue To Continue Review of 'Bubble Fusion' Research 9. Charged Particles for Dummies: A Conversation with Lawrence P.G. Forsley 10. Bechtel: A Development Approach for Cold Fusion 11. Further Comments on the Widom-Larsen Theory 12. An Introduction to “European Energy Policies: 10 Questions, 10 Answers for the Future”
- New Energy Times: Issue #21 - March 16, 2007.
3. Ice Thaws for Naval Research Lab: LENR Manuscript Accepted; Reproducible Cathode Material Reported 4. Purdue Integrity Panel Completes Research Inquiry 5. Death of Cold Fusion Opponent Albert Cotton Under Investigation 6. 8th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen- and Deuterium-Loaded Metals 7. The 233rd American Chemical Society National Meeting 8. Melvin Miles Gives Low Energy Nuclear Reaction Lecture At University Of La Verne 9. 1989 University of Utah Cold Fusion Press Conference
- New Energy Times: Issue #20 - Jan. 10, 2007.
The 13th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF-13) What Really Happened with Cold Fusion, and Why Is It Coming Back? Glenn T. Seaborg Describes His Role in Advising President George H.W. Bush on Cold Fusion The Cold Fusion Short Story Low Energy Nuclear Reactions and Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Defined My Cold Fusion Talk at the Atheneum of Madrid by Conrado Salas Cano
- New Energy Times: Issue #19 - November 10, 2006
1. Guest Editorial 2. To the Editor 3. The 13th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF-13) 4. American Physical Society March Meeting 5. Symposium on New Energy Technology at the American Chemical Society 6. The 13th International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Sciences (ICENES-2007) 7. Extraordinary Evidence 8. The Galileo Project 9. Brief Report on ASTI’06 Workshop
- New Energy Times: Issue #18 - Sept. 10, 2006
1. From the Editor: Report on the 2006 Naval Science and Technology Partnership Conference 2. To the Editor 3. The Communications Institute National Energy Symposiums 4. Bubble Fusion Discoverer Taleyarkhan Strikes Back 5. Reasonable Doubt 6. Amber's Answer To The Question Of Reproducibility 7. On The Allegations of Fraud Against Fleischmann and Pons 8. The Five Press Conferences Of Cold Fusion 9. Cold Fusion Book Published by Kozima 10. Fourth Widom-Larsen LENR Theory Paper Released 11. The World's Second Most Expensive Science Experiment 12. Electric Power Research Institute Cold Fusion Videotape Released 13. Steorn Challenges The First Law Of Thermodynamics 14. Brigham Young University Professor Steven Jones Rebukes Cold Fusion, Again 15. BP: Beyond Propaganda 16. Walter Meyerhof, Stanford Cold Fusion Foe, Dies At 84 17. Gustave (Bob) Kohn: February 12, 1910 - August 20, 2006 11. The World's Second Most Expensive Science Experiment 12. Electric Power Research Institute Cold Fusion Videotape Released 13. Steorn Challenges The First Law Of Thermodynamics 14. Brigham Young University Professor Steven Jones Rebukes Cold Fusion, Again 15. BP: Beyond Propaganda 16. Walter Meyerhof, Stanford Cold Fusion Foe, Dies At 84 17. Gustave (Bob) Kohn: February 12, 1910 - August 20, 2006
- New Energy Times: Issue #17 - July 10, 2006.
2006 Naval Science & Technology Partnership Conference • Selected Published Cold Fusion/Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Papers • RCCNT&BL-14 Rescheduled • Italian Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Workshop • National Energy Symposium - Los Angeles • Only a Fool Would Believe That Cold Fusion Will Not Become an Important Energy Source • Excerpts from "Cold Fusion: In Search of Infinite Energy" • Questions From a Journalist in Europe• Jury Still Out on BlackLight Power • Cold Fusion: A Wicked Problem To Solve
- New Energy Times: Issue #16 - May 10, 2006.
Pirelli Labs to Collaborate with ENEA on Cold Fusion Research; RCCNT&BL-14 - 14th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation of Chemical Elements and Ball Lightning; Transcript of Department of Commerce Hearing Available; A Close Look at Russ George's D2Fusion Inc.; The Inventor of Everything; D2Fusion's Details Demystified; D2Fusion Takes Cold Fusion Figurehead for a Spin; Experts Argue About Cold Fusion; Purdue University Scientist Stands By His Findings
In the News
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Hope Grows as Journals Weigh in on Italian Cold Fusion Breakthrough - New Energy Times and LENR-CANR.org weigh in with optimistic statements about Andrea Rossi's revolutionary claim of a hydrogen-nickel fusion device capable of producing 10 kilowatts of heat. (PESN and Before It's News; January 19, 2011)
- Directory:Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold fusion
- DOE 2004 Cold Fusion Report
- PowerPedia:Foundations for Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold Fusion Theories
- Leslie Pastor's review of Cold Fusion
LENR NEWS, BLOGS, MAGAZINES:
- News:Cold Fusion | 2006-2010 | 2011 | 2012
- News:Rossi Cold Fusion
- Cold Fusion Times
- Directory:Cold Fusion Now
- Directory:New Energy Times
- Directory:Infinite Energy Magazine
- News: Cold Fusion: 60 Minutes: More Than Junk Science
LEADING LENR COMPANIES:
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator (E-Cat) | News
- Directory:Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC)
- Directory:Francesco Celani's LENR / Cold Fusion Cell
- Directory:Dennis Cravens
- Directory:LENR-Gen Distributed Power Units from George H. Miley and LENUKO
- NanoSpire, Inc.
- Directory:Athanor Hydrobetatron LENR Cell of the Leopoldo Pirelli Industrial High School in Rome
- Directory: NUCAT Energy LLC
- Directory:JET Thermal Products
- Directory:Francesco Piantelli