PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Compiled by Evan Robinson
March 6, 2011
Cape Town, South Africa: Rosemary Ainslie began to question the established physical model in 1999. Combining curiosity with symmetry, patterns and applied principals of correspondence she developed a revision of the theory that complements it. Her model is able to reconcile the mass volume ratio of the proton to the electron and it suggests that all particles are constructed from varying numerical composites of a basic magnetic dipolar tachyon (named a "zipon").
She has been able to experimentally prove her concepts related to the electromagnetic interaction by inducing more energy from a circuit than is available from the supply. This resulting COP>1 suggests that there must be an alternate energy supply to the source and that the excess energy must, therefore, be from the circuit material itself. Her first experimental device as published in Quantum Magazine in 2002 achieved COP>17, and the simple circuit has since been replicated several times internationally. Her latest results point to an infinite co-efficient of performance.
- See her current blog at New Light on Dark Energy
- http://rosemaryainslie.blogspot.com - old blog site presents A Magnetic Field Model
- 02 May 2011: Ran heating element for 3 hours in air at 140'C (16'C ambient temp). Placed in 0.7 litres of water and heated water to 80'C, taking 60min to stabilise. Then raised frequency and over 6 min, water temp raised to 104'C (boiling) and battery voltage climbed and stabilised. See OverUnity thread.
- A public demonstration took place on 12 March 2011. See video below. Latest reported results available here.
- See her current blog at New Light on Dark Energy
- Active discussion of blog posts and results at OverUnity Research
How it works
The circuit that is widely referred to as the Rosemary Ainslie circuit is actually a very simple variation on a square-wave generator and MOSFET switching circuit. The circuit here is designed to route energy back through the battery supply to ensure that it recharges the supply thereby conserving the charge of the batteries. The square-wave can be generated by a regular 555 timer circuit running in astable mode, or by a functions generator.
When currents flow, when a path is forged through electric circuitry, they also induce a corresponding imbalance in the inductive components of that circuit. This is widely known. It is seen as "stored' energy. But the difference to convention and this model is subtle. This stored energy establishes an imbalance in the circuit material in that resistor or that element. Being imbalanced these fields also require an established state of balance. And given a chance to re-establish this balance, a chance to reduce this experienced and measurable potential difference, they in turn induce a second flow of current, in anti-phase to the first flow of current. So, provided that there is a path available in the circuit, it too can return its extruded fields back to it's own supply source being the resistor or the element itself. In other words there are two sources of energy in every one cycle of current flow through a closed circuit. The one is induced from the supply source, the other is induced from the resistor in series with that supply. Both have independent supply or energy sources and both are able to reduce their potential difference provided that some circuit path is made available to do this.
The availability of the path is in the circuit design itself. Here the source battery induces the first current path cycle, clockwise. Then that flow is interrupted by opening the switch and "taking away' the required closed path. But simultaneously there is a new path opened for the second cycle where the resistor transfers its energy onto a second path - anticlockwise. At fast frequencies, the two cycles are able to resonate against each other, like a swing that is first pushed in one direction and then in the other. And the net result is that the energy that is applied from the source is then returned to the source. The energy that is applied from the circuit is returned to the circuit. But in both cases that energy is simply strings of zipons that are trying to get back to their respective sources in order to diminish their experienced imbalance or their measured potential differences. So under these special circuit conditions there is not only a conservation of energy, being the zipons themselves which return to their respective sources, but there is also a conservation of charge in the supply which is then continually recharged during the second cycle of the switched circuit.
But what then explains the "heat" that is measured to be dissipated at the source? Here, again in line with observation but possibly not in line with classical thought, it is proposed that the zipons that are not extruded from the material of the circuit components, remain in the material, in the inductive wire itself. But the essential symmetry of their fields has been broken through the extrusion of some of its fields. This break results in a state of chaos that excites these fields into a cascade of zipons that re-congregate within that material in their attempt to regain that state of balance.
It is further proposed that the size of the zipons relates to its velocity. In a field they are cold and fast and small and entirely undetectable. But break those symmetries, and in a precise and inverse proportionate ratio the zipons become hot and slow and manifest. This, in turn results in some of those zipons decaying into photons and then radiating away from the resistive material itself. This results in the systematic degradation of the bound state of the resistor, which is seen as material fatigue.
NOTE: Despite the rather complex description above, the theory is easily grasped once visualised correctly - better diagrams and perhaps an animated video to follow. - Evan
More on the physics
Stable composites are required in certain fixed values of 2 for the photon, 3 for the electron and 9 for the proton. Other combinations are not stable and these are the virtual particles that then decay into the field. The field itself, is proposed to be structured from strings of these magnetic dipoles. The fields are sub-divisible into discrete strings of 6 magnetic dipoles that are numerically required to sustain a fundamental field condition. It is tentatively proposed that this basic parcel may relate to Planks Constant. It is essentially a classical model that proposes that all energy is from these particles in the various forms of their field condition. One dimensional fields are responsible for the electromagnetic force. They are extraneous to atoms and serve to bind them into molecules or to bind atoms together into three dimensional amalgams. Two dimensional fields are responsible for the strong nuclear force and are proposed to be located in the atomic energy levels. Three dimensional fields resolve themselves into a toroidal shape and, on both a small and large scale, are responsible for the gravitational force. the proposal is that in the field condition these particles are largely undetectable as they exceed light speed and are, therefore, invisible to light itself. It is therefore also proposed that this is the Dark Energy that has been uncovered by astrophysicists in the work done at Caltech by Ellis et al.
The system has shown operation in two modes: a) high-efficiency, high-heat production and b) unlimited efficiency with battery recharge and low-heat production.
Both modes provide sufficient heat for making hot water, thus units for individual homes would operate to create heated water whilst powering themselves and keeping a battery charged. A charged battery would power lighting, television and other low-current appliances. In the case of mode A, a small heat-to-electricity conversion system such as a peltier-effect module or Stirling engine could create enough power to recharge the battery power source.
The system consists of simple circuitry, lead-acid batteries and a standard heating element. Costs for a basic self-sustaining unit running a small house would be estimated (roughly) at less than R10,000 / $1500.
The technology has only been developed to proof of concept. It requires considerable research to take this to full application. What is critically required is the development of robust transistors that can manage the high level of energy for household application purposes. But the experimental results certainly indicate that this is feasible.
- Can power an element for hot water or cooking
- Can recharge its source battery
- Basic circuitry
- Hot water
- Basic electrical
The companies listed below approved the inclusion of their name in publication of results, and, together with the authors of the article recommend a wider forum for systematic and statistical consideration of the experiment and its results:
The Cape Hope Metrology Laboratory confirmed that the test equipment had been calibrated at Tallumant’s Metrology Laboratory (facility no longer exists).
ABB Electric Systems Technology Institute in North Carolina who conducted independent tests. Here tests were confined to the evaluation of instantaneous power delivered simultaneously by the battery supply source and dissipated in the load. Measurements were enabled through the use of four channel oscilloscopes.
Johnathan Green of BP (SA) who applied tests to measure the effect of the energy gains on battery duration.
J De Bruto of Power Engineers
A patent application only (not a patent) was pursued in the early days only to garner sufficient attention for the device that it may be developed further - strictly NOT for control over the technology. Rosemary wishes the technology to be freely available to all, open-sourced.
(WO/1999/038247) HARNESSING A BACK EMF WIPO International patent
- A method of achieving high efficiency of energy usage includes passing current through an inductor, causing the current to be repeatedly interrupted, thereby generating a back emf in the inductor and thereafter harnessing the back emf so generated to supply energy to an energy receiving or processing device. The frequency of interruptions should be 40 Hz or more and is achievable by applying rectifying means to the current. The invention extends to apparatus for harnessing such back-emf and energy generating means comprising an inductor and current interruption means connectable to an energy receiving device.
The open-source community is packed with replication attempts. Successful attempst are listed below:
(9 min, 50 sec) Rosemary Ainslie Heater Circuit Replication by Aaron Self charges the front battery ABOVE the resting voltage before the test. 12+ hours later, the circuit is STILL running on the RECOVERED spikes. The circuit is supposed to dissipate EVERYTHING that leaves the battery but this is a bogus belief not based on fact or science. AFTER everything is "supposed" to be dissipated, a cap or battery can be charged just fine with the recovered spikes that amount to more than what the "experts" claim.YouTube link (19 July 2009)
(8 min, 14 sec) Rosemary Ainslie COP17 Heater Circuit - TEST #5 - Hour 6 "Finish Readings" This is a video of the Tektronix TDS 3054C - TEST #5 the "FINAL FINISH" showing Images and Data acquisition for 40us, 20us and 2us including set up and additional oscilloscope wave forms. YouTube link (14 October 2009)
- Open-Source Evaluation of Power Transients Generated to Improve Performance Coefficient of Resistive Heating Systems
- Quantum Magazine 2002
In the News
- Electromagnetic > Ainslie >
Ainslie's Recent Test Does Not Confirm 2002 Thesis - "In June and August 2013, demonstration experiments were undertaken in an effort to reproduce the experiments and results reported in this paper. As we are unable to replicate our earlier reported results, we respectfully withdraw this paper in both of its parts." (PureEnergyBlog; August 17, 2013)
- Electromagnetic > Ainslie >
Rosemary Ainslie planning final demo for August 11 - Rosemary is intending to do another demo on Sunday,
August 4August 11. "This is DEFINITELY my last demo. The guys may need to do one follow up related to battery draw-down tests. But that's no longer quite so urgent." (PureEnergyBlog; July 31, 2013)
- Self Looped Generator & Rosemary Ainslie Updates - Update: Rosemary is intending to do another demo on SUNDAY 04th AUGUST 2013 – at 16.00 HOURS South Africa time – which is GMT + 2. (Revolution-Green; July 29, 2013)
- ROSEMARY AINSLIE & OVERUNITY - One of the most controversial figures over the last decade in Over-unity and Free Energy Circles is Rosemary Ainslie from South Africa. There has been heated debates in many forums about her theories and claims. Many of these discussion have become explosive and in some cases forum threads shut down. (Revolution-Green; June 20, 2013)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: May 23, 2013 - LENR-to-Market Weekly • Third-Party E-Cat Test Results Published • Rosemary Ainslie Planning Public Demo of her Free Energy Circuit June 1 • Denser plasmoids, fussy filaments • RAR Energia Synchronicity and Keppe/Trilogy Conference in Brazil • Free Energy in "Return to Electra Springs" by PBS' FutureStatesTV • NEST Announces the Launch of New Crowdfunding Platform • Clean Energy Fusion • "Turn Water Into Fuel" • Using Nanotechnology to Capture the Energy Around Us • Why Exclusive Territory Licenses are Often Illegal (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Ainslie >
Rosemary Ainslie Planning Public Demo of her Free Energy Circuit
June 1- An inventor from Cape Town, South Africa, has a solid state circuit that powers a few tens of watts while pulling much less than that from a battery, which she will be demonstrating in June [postponed to find person with academic credentials]. (PESN; May 22, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic / Magnetism >
Rosmary Ainslie's Magnetic Field Model - Combining symmetry, patterns and principals of correspondence, Rosemary Ainslie developed an alternate physics model that is able to reconcile the mass volume ratio of the proton ... She has been able to experimentally prove her concepts related to the electromagnetic interaction by inducing more energy from a circuit than is available from the supply, achieving COP>17 in 2002. Her latest results point to an infinite coefficient of performance. (PESWiki; March 2, 2011)
- The Strange Case of the Rosemary Ainslie Circuit [broken url] (OpEdNews; December 19, 2009)
- The Strange Case of the Rosemary Ainslie Circuit By Steve Windisch (Reprinted at Dandilion Salad; December 24, 2009)
- The Strange Case of the Rosemary Ainslie Circuit(ZPEnergy; December 19, 2009)
- Circuit that defies basic laws of physics – An electrical circuit that produces 17 times more power than it takes in? (Pretoria News, Nov. 14, 2002 [via Free-Energy.ws])
- Transient Energy Enhances energy co-efficients - A new technology is proposed that exploits transient energy. Readers are urged to duplicate the experiment and determine the measurements independently. (Quantum Magazine, October 2002 [via Free-Energy.ws])
- Pretoria News Thursday 14 November 2002
Otherwise more than half a million search results on Google.
- http://www.free-energy.ws/rosemary-ainslie.html – Rosemary Ainslie is a brilliant theorist with a new model of the magnetic field and experimental evidence that supports the idea that magnetism can be used ... (Peter Lindemann's page)
- Panacea University coverage by Patrick Kelly
- Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie - (OverUnity.com; June 17, 2009)
- The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit (OverUnityResearch; Dec. 15, 2009)
- COP 17 Heater | Rosemary Ainslie (Energetic Forum; January 16, 2010)
- Rosemary Ainslie | A Magnetic Field Model (Energetic Forum; March 25, 2009)
Fee free to view post comments down below, or on the talk page associated with this page.
See Discussion page
Rosemary Ainslie experiment corroborates Quantum Ring Theory
From: Wladimir Guginski
To: Rosemary Ainslie
Subject: space filed by dipolar tachyon ZIPON
Dear Dr. Rosemary Ainslie
Your hyphotesis of a space filed by zipons is agree to the structure of aether proposed in my book Quantum Ring Theory (QRT): http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Quantum-Ring-Theory/Wladimir-Guglinski/e/9780972134941
In QRT it is proposed that the aether is constituted by elementary particles:
Electric particles: e(+) , e(-)
Magnetic particles: m(+) , m(-)
Particles that promote magnetic permeability: p(+) , p(-)
Attractive gravitational particles: g(+) , g(-)
Repulsive gravitational particles: G(+) , G(-)
QRT proposes a new hydrogen modelof atom which works with such model of aether.
Also a new nuclear model is proposed, where a central 2He4 produces a current of "zipons" which form Dirac strings within the nuclei.
The Dirac strings produced by the central 2He4 capture protons, neutrons, and deuterium nucleons, and they form the structure of the nuclei.
Dirac strings existence was confirmed by an experiment in 2009:
Such new nuclear model is able to explain several phenomena not explained by current Nuclar Physics.
Regards WLADIMIR GUGLINSKI
Name: Evan Robinson
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- News:Electromagnetic (latest) | 2006-2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies