PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
The late Stanley A. Meyer (1941 - March 21, 1998), the legendary inventor of the water fuel cell, is one of the most celebrated modern inventors among the free energy crowd, given martyr status after having been maliciously poisoned in a restaurant. He is alleged to have been able to run a dune buggy on water alone.
- http://www.waterfuelcell.org (forwards from http://stanleymeyer.com) - Site established to carry forward the work of the late Stanley Meyer who died an untimely death.
"Inventor Stan Meyer’s brother Steve wants $7 million before he is willing to talk to anyone, so he will go to his grave with the tech…investors don’t like it when inventors hold their techs ransom." -- Todd Hathaway (Oct. 19, 2007)
Water Fuel Cell Information Page
- Featured / Videos: Water as Fuel > Electrolysis > Stanley Meyer >
Stanley Meyer on Water Fuel Cell technology at 1989 free energy conference - Archival video features the legendary inventor. "Let's take some of the knowledge that has been presented to you and see if we can't come up with an apparatus capable of using water as a new fuel source, both for application and utilization of gas energy as well as electrical energy." (PESWiki; Dec. 17, 2009)
Here when the great inventor manages to run the car:
- - - -
Here the news making the news:
- - - -
Swiss Conference 1989
- - - -
Informal conference in New Zealand 1989
- - - -
Conference in 1991
- - - -
Conference in 1992
- - - -
- - - -
Colorado Conference 1993
- - - -
Documentary about the 1995 technology
- - - -
Denver Conference 1997
Open Source Project
- Water Fuel Cell Open Source Project - An open source project by the H2earth Institute is in process of replicating the water fuel cell technology of the late Stanley Meyer, who allegedly ran vehicles on water, and whose patents have just now become public domain.
- Feature: Electrolysis / Fuel Efficiency > Hydroxy >
Commercial Digital Hydroxy Controller Revolutionizes the 'Meyers Symmetrical Pulse Mode' Concept - Square1 in Kentucky, USA, will soon be releasing their Hydro-Maxx™ controller that will help HHO researchers get the most from their hydroxy units, possibly even unleashing Meyer's Mode – the holy grail of water fuel. (PESN; Aug. 29, 2010)
Water for Fuel / Kevin West
- Featured: Contests / Alternative Fuels > Water as Fuel > Stanley Meyer >
Water-for-Fuel tech among Pepsi Refresh contestants - Kevin West claims to have been able to replicate Stanley Meyers water car technology on the bench, and is nearly done applying it to a vehicle and making a kit for others to do the same. He has entered the monthly Pepsi Refresh contest to draw attention to this work and possibly win $250,000 for his project. (PESN; May 19, 2010) (Comment)
Aaron Murakami Replicates Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell - Using a plastic pasta jar with stainless steel concentric tubes filled with tap water from his kitchen sink, and no added electrolytes, with an input power of 36 watts (12 volts at 3 amps) pulsed, Aaron produces enormous amount of "Brown's Gas" Stanely Meyer style. (YouTube; Aug. 10, 2007)
- - - -
- Water Fuel Cell Project > Aaron's electrolysis in distilled water with no electrolyte (34 seconds) - Aaron is involved in a project with the H2earth Institute to replicate the work of the late Stanley Meyer, who ran vehicles on water. His electrolysis cell is making hydrogen gas in distilled water, with no electrolyte, which is supposed to be impossible. (YouTube; July 11, 2007)
- - - -
In the News
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Stanley Meyer >
Volunteer Jon Abel banned from NDSU for Stanley Meyers lab research - After spending 15 months as a volunteer doing research at North Dakota State University (NDSU), seeking to replicate the work of the late Stanley Meyer, as well as the MEG, Jon Abel was banned from the campus. He speculates that it has to with the university's being sponsored by the oil fracking industry. (PESN; June 18, 2012)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Vehicles > Stanley Meyer >
Water as Fuel -- Stanley Meyer Recollections - Andrew Michrowski pulls from his archives to retell his experience of working with the late Stanley Meyer, who allegedly ran a dune buggy on nothing but water, using an electrolysis process that somehow extracted energy from the environment. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 23, 2012)
- Feature: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Freddy's Cell >
Part II: Harassed Stanley Meyers Associate Steps Forward - An anonymous individual who witnessed the work of water fuel pioneer Stanley Meyers and his associates, discusses Freddy's cell, free energy, hydroxy, suppression of exotic technologies, and more in a telephone interview with Sterling Allan. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; August 5, 2011)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Running Vehicles on Water > Stanley Meyer >
Water as Fuel: 1992 Stanley Meyer Interview Found - A newly discovered 37-minute video shows Meyer walking around his dune buggy showing and describing the different components that make his purported water-fueled vehicle work. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; February 3, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Trends >
Gerald Celente looks to 2011 free energy breakthroughs as the beginning of a new revolution - World-revered trends research expert says: "We're going to see ... an energy revolution. ...We're going to be releasing more information in Trends Journal about breakthroughs in new energy that could shift the whole game. It may be as big as the discovery of fire or the invention of the wheel". They will cite PESWiki as a recommended resource. (PESN; January 8, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Top free energy stories of 2010 and beyond - My prediction that 2010 would be known as "the year of crowning", to use a childbirth analogy, has proven true. Several free energy technologies began popping out, getting ready for market. Join us as we take a look at some of the most exciting developments. (PESN; January 6, 2011)
- Feature: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Running Vehicles on Water > Hydrogen Hog >
Chat with Freddy (guy claiming to have gotten a pickup to run on water) - Frederick Wells talks about the recent demo that had to be scrapped; points to plans for the design; talks about his early days of research, including time spent with Stanley Meyers. (PESN; Aug. 26, 2010)
- Feature: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Running Vehicles on Water > Hydrogen Hog >
Freddy's Plans for Running a Vehicle on Water - Frederick Wells of Future Energy Concept's Inc. said we could post the plans he made available in 2002, from which he built the device that allegedly enable them to run a 2004 Dodge pickup to run on hydroxy gas only, with no petrol. (FreeEnergyNews; Aug. 26, 2010)
- Feature: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Running Vehicles on Water > Hydrogen Hog >
Q&A with Fred whose truck runs on water - Frederick Wells answers a series of questions about their 2004 Dodge 4x4 pickup truck that his company, Future Energy Concepts Inc., claims has been able to run on nothing but water via their on-board hydroxy gas generator, the 'Hydrogen Hog'. New video, description, and photos posted. (PESN; Aug. 17, 2010) (Comment)
- Feature: Water > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy > Running Vehicles on Water > Freddy's Cell >
Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy - In the tradition of Stanley Meyer, the people at Future Energy Concepts, Inc. have allegedly configured a 2004 Dodge 4x4 pickup truck to run on nothing but water via their on-board hydroxy gas generator that uses the truck's alternator to electrolyze water, which is then ducted into the air intake. (PESN; Aug. 10, 2010)
- Featured: Zeitgeist / Top 10 Exotic FE >
Top 10 Free Energy Stories of 2009 and Beyond - In 2009 we encountered plenty of amazing free energy claims, some of which still look very promising for bringing practical devices to market soon; while others turned out to be bogus, or worse yet, fraudulent. New info and insights reflecting on the past year. (PESN; Jan. 3, 2010) (Comment)
See Discussion page
US4427512 (US4427512A1) "WATER DECOMPOSITION METHOD AND DEVICE USING IONIZATION BY COLLISION" invented by Tay-Hee Hau, Korea, Jan 24, 1984
- FYI - Have a look at the US patent US4427512 (US4427512A1) entitled "WATER DECOMPOSITION METHOD AND DEVICE USING IONIZATION BY COLLISION", invented by Tay-Hee Hau, Korea, Jan 24, 1984.
- This is one of the earlier patents regarding the use of high voltage to decompose water and contains some useful information regarding dielectric constant with respect to high voltage electric field ionization and covalent bond strength.
- It's a very simple, straight forward, approach. Combined with a couple (2) of old but functional CRT television or video monitor flyback transformers and some simple circuitry (HVPS circuits from the web), you might find this experiment quite enlightening and interesting.
- Stanley Meyer, Inventor of the Water Car (16.5 min) - Documentary originally aired in 1995. Super-efficient electrolysis process said to produce 700% more energy than it consumes without raising the temperature of the water.
- It Runs On Water (50:18min) - Documentary originally aired in 1995. Equinox - It Runs On Water (waterfuelcell.org links to this one too)
- Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007)
- News clip concerning Stanley Meyers Water powered buggy (01:44min) - News clip where you can see Meyer´s dune buggy driving)
- Stanley Meyer Harmonics - Mark Cooper writes: "It came to me the other day. I was reading a book which has nothing to do with technology and I had an epiphany. Stan's device and Bob Boyce's device are the same in operation. They both use harmonics."
The electrolysis process is not dependent on energy. From Arrhenius theory, molecules in solution dissociate into ions and the ions are collected at the electrode. No energy is required for ionic dissociation and electrolysis processes are so efficient that they are used to measure current. When the Arrhenius theory is applied to the dissociation of water, the key requirement to produce 1 mole (~1 gram) of hydrogen is that 1 Faraday of electricity flows. If it is assumed that the hydrogen is produced by passing 1 amp of current for 96,494 seconds (1 Faraday = 96,494 coulombs) at 1 volt, then the energy needed is ~96.5 kJ. That same 1 gram of H2 is capable of releasing 285kJ during the combustion process with oxygen. The process of producing hydrogen from water usually requires an electrolyte to produce it in quantities. Polarization occurs at the electrodes with hydrogen collecting there. A number of methods are known for improving the efficiency of the process. In theory the process can be made energy efficient without a breach of any of the laws of thermodynamics. Meyer has obviously discovered some method of collecting the hydrogen different from the traditional methods.
In ordinary water a small amount of the water dissociates into hydrogen and hydroxyl ions. These ions are immediately hydrated. The amount dissociating depends on the purity of the water and in very pure water is equal to 1 part in 10 million (10^-7), or a pH of 7. Normally ordinary water is described as non-conducting. The process has never been fully explained. Hydrogen and hydroxyl ions are constantly being created and then decaying back to water, but there is always a balance between the numbers ionized and the numbers in solution. Under normal electrolysis these ions can be swept to electrodes and neutralized with the opposite charge. Hydrogen and oxygen can be produced. However, with conventional circuits, the energy used in collecting the hydrogen is greater than the energy that is available from the hydrogen. Meyer has utilized a novel electronic circuit which produces high voltages but prevents currents from flowing. This circuit is similar to a classical forced oscillation circuit where charge q can go to infinity. The power to this circuit is coming from an alternator which is across a stainless steel capacitor with water between the plates. The dielectric water itself provides the charge to charge up the capicator and create the high voltage. This charge comes from the hydrogen and hydroxyl ions. The more charge that flows the more the voltage builds up and the more ions are pulled out of solution. The circuit has a high frequency of the order of five kilohertz superimposed through the windings of the field coils. In addition, the circuit is half-wave rectified to allow the capacitor to discharge. On the charging up side the ions are pulled out of the dielectric and moved towards the metal electrodes. On the discharging side they may go back into solution. The circuit succeeds in increasing briefly the number of ions which are out of solution. A portion of these ions are able to form hydrogen and oxygen by normal electrolysis type processes. The hydrogen and oxygen bubble to the surface. The circuit is novel in that it is a form of electrolysis but there is no need for any net current to flow. While the voltage applied is zero, the ionized charges are able to recombine without flowing around the circuit and using energy. Theoretically, there is no reason why the process cannot be totally efficient in producing hydrogen and oxygen. The efficiency depends on the tuning frequency of the LC circuit and having this balanced with the mobility of the ions and the spacing between the plates. There may also be a need to allow a definite relaxation time after each pulse, to increase the period in which the ionized charges may recombine and hydrogen and oxygen may be collected. The process does not defy the laws of thermodynamics in that the energy comes from the energy of dissociation of the molecules. A portion on the molecules are dissociating and associating automatically all the time. In the normal course of events, this does not change the energy of the water. This process interrupts this cycle and allows a person to form water in the stable state of diatomic hydrogen and oxygen. The process is not dissimilar to the vaporization of water which takes place naturally. The water forms clouds, then rain. Rivers flow and energy is extracted from the rivers. The difference is that it is possible to carry out the cycle under laboratory type conditions or industrial type conditions and extract the energy in the form of hydrogen. By developing a process to utilize the hydrogen ions directly on formation, a great deal more energy will be available and this is Meyer's intention in terms of adaption of his fuel cell for an ordinary car. In addition, he utilizes laser light to stimulate the transfer between energy levels and increase the efficiency of the process. This process would equally explain the explosions in water performed in the University of Kansas which have been recorded in literature. Deuterium present in the water will be selected out during the reaction and the water remaining in the condenser will become deuterium rich which will inhibit the process. In the process, gases absorbed in water are preferentially desorbed. These amount to ~3 wt% water. It is not clear if they play any significant part in the process. In addition, impurities in the water are taken out of solution. On the basis of the theory proposed, the process could continue indefinitely, the energy effectively coming from the zero point energy of vibration of the atoms in the molecule. This is assisted by the infrared radiation from the surroundings so that the whole device will act as an efficient heat pump. The deuterium vibrations will be similar in frequency to the hydrogen vibrations. Resonance effects between the two vibrations may also contribute to the process. If this is a serious contributor to the process, then the water produced from the hydrogen and oxygen will be less likely to produce further energy as the deuterium will have largely been selected out in the total process. There is no reason to believe this is the case and in any event the balance will be restored by nature mixing the water formed with normal water vapor.
Where does the energy come from? Effectively, the water molecule is marginally unstable in water solution and is constantly acting as a 'radioactive' molecule, tossing out H+ and OH- ions. The energy of the process comes from the formation energy of these ions.
Born-Haber Cycle For Meyer Process (similar to Boyce process):
All energies in kJ/mol
H -OH Dissociation Energy + 494
H+ Ionization +1310
Hydration of H+ to form H3O+ -1075
Electron Affinity of OH - 223 (Assumed affinity is between that of O and Cl)
Total: +506 kJ/mol
In normal water, a portion of the ions are dissociated. For pure water, this is one in 10 million (10^-7) or a pH of 7. Initially, H+ and OH- are formed but are immediately hydrated to H3O+ and OH-. From the above for the H3O+ and OH- ions, the energy of formation is 506 kJ/mol. The process occurs natually without any electrical input, etc. If these ions are removed, more are produced by the water. This process can be explained by quantum mechanics. The atoms in the molecule will have a 'zero point energy' of vibration and therefore there is a finite chance of dissociation. With high electric fields, this chance would be greatly increased. (See pages 520 and 521 of Fundamental Atomic Physics, Tomlin). The release will also be affected by the presence of other oins which again affect the potential. Once released, the full energy of dissociation will be available as energy.
The hydronium ions and the hydroxyl ions formed by this process may form gases by the following process:
H3O+ + Metal --> Metal+ + H + H2O
H + H --> H2 Release of 436 kJ/mol
OH- + Metal --> Metal- + OH
OH + OH --> H2O2
H2O2 --> H2O + O Release of 49 kJ/mol
O + O --> O2 Release of 491 kJ/mol
Overall reaction: 4H3O+ + 4OH- --> 2H2 + O2 + 6H2O
As it takes 2 H atoms to form H2, only half of the energy of the 436 KJ will be involved in the process.
As is takes 2OH to produce H2O2, only half of the energy of this reaction will be involved in the process.
For the formation on O2, it will take 4 OH radicals and therefore one quarter of the energy will apply in this case.
The Meyer's theory focuses on the basic structures of hydrogen and oxygen atoms and how they are combined in the water molecule. Note the orbital path of the electrons and their 'shells'; the magnetic polarity of an electron and a nucleus; and the space occupied by the so-called vacuum. Note the presence of the two hydrogen atoms in the 'L' shell of the oxygen atom. These are known as the covalent electrons which are bonded in position by considerable force. In the case of normal electrolysis, the energy needed to break these bonds and produce separate hydrogen and oxygen atoms from water is roughly three times the energy of the hydrogen bond released. It is thus a highly inefficient process because of the considerable amount of waste heat which is generated. The energy extracted by Meyer's process is derived from two distinct but virtually simultaneous processes. The first, the hydrogen fracturing process which dissociates the hydrogen gas from the water molecule and the second, the electron ionizaton process which enhanced the explosive energy of the gases released. The basis of this process is the subjection of the water molecule to very high voltage (20,000+) pulses at a particular frequency and within positively and negatively charged voltage zones at a very low current (less than 1 milliamp). The effect is to attract the negatively charged electrons towards the positive voltage zone and the positively charged nucleus towards the negative zone. The electron orbital path is changed from a circle to an ellipse and this, coupled with the effect of pulsing, causes such electrical stress on the molecule that the covalent bonds between the hydrogen and oxygen atoms are broken and the two gases are separated. Therefore, they require substantial energy to be applied before they can be recombined. Because the current is so low, very little heat is generated. It is worth noting that, weight for weight, hydrogen contains about 2.5 times the energy of gasoline and the latent energy in the hydrogen content of a pint of water amounts to over 9 million joules, or enough to run a 2500 watt load for an hour.
Two distinct questions arise over explosive energy enhancement. First, where does the additional energy come from? And second, how is it to be obtained and controlled? The answer to the first question is the so-called vacuum within the electron shells. For many years, this vacuum was regarded as a void. But James Clerk Maxwell, in his 'Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism' published in 1873, pointed out that the vacuum in fact contains a considerable amount of energy. Subsequent work bears this out and it is now generally accepted that the vacuum is in fact seething with energy which has been variously described as, for example, 'universal energy', 'gravity field energy' or 'Zero Point Energy' (ZPE). John Archibald Wheeler of Princeton University and a leading physicist who worked on the US atomic bomb project, has calculated that the flux density of ZPE is of the order of 10^93 grams per cm^3. It is also recognized that the state of this so called 'sea of energy' is chaotic. Hence, it needs to be 'engineered' or made coherent before it can be translated from a microscopic to a macroscopic state. In other words, it requires special treatment before it can be tapped and controlled for normal external use. Various answers, mostly theoretical, have been given to the second question. Recent examples include Ilya Prigogine's book 'Order Out of Chaos' which describes the work which won him the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1977, Moray B. King's 'Tapping the Zero Point Energy', Dr. J. Huber's paper 'Phenomena of the Free Energy in Nature and Technology', John Davidson's 'The Secret of the Creative Vacuum' and, from the Kansas State University, Gary L. Johnson's 'Electrically Induced Explosions in Water'. Some 30 supposedly practical devices have been made or suggested over the past 80 years, but although some have been demonstrated none has been developed or engineered to a preproduction standard until recently. Meyer's and Boyce's technologies stands out as a couple of the exceptions. They have encountered deep skepticism but no argued rejection. Indeed, an increasing number of scientists and engineers in the U.S., Europe and Asia accept the technology at face value and are prepared to invest in it on the basis of current evidence. A practical demonstration is in fact due to take place within the next few weeks based on a fully designed Boyce resonance drive system, engineered to a preproduction standard and will be fitted to a running Toyota Prius.
The technical basis for Meyer's extraction and control of ZPE lies mainly in the effect produced on an atomic nucleus by continuation of the same high voltage pulsing that causes the dissociation of the water molecule. The nucleus consists of one or more positively charged protons bound together with a number of neutrally charged neutrons. The electrical effect of the electron pumping action mentioned earlier causes an annulus to appear in the middle of the nucleus. The ZPE is drawn in a helical motion through the annulus and, in doing so, becomes coherent and hence a usable source of energy. The voltage dictates the size of the annulus and hence controls the energy obtained. Since the basic structure of the atom is retained no alpha or gamma radiation occurs. The effect might be illustrated by a bath full of water. So long as the plug is in place, the water remains still and apparently powerless. However, when the plug is removed, the water swirls away with a helical motion down the plug hole and, under the influence of gravity, forms a powerful jet which cn be directed to do work. Thus, in an internal combustion engine, replaces an existing spark plug or diesel fuel injector, and the output is ignited by a high voltage pulse on entry into the cylinder. Consequently, the hydrogen does not have to be stored and the fuel tanks of land or air vehicles contain nothing but water. Vessels floating on water need no fuel tanks. The system is thus not only extremely safe but also inexpensive. Meyer has quoted the in-production cost of a conversion kit for a 1600cc VW engined car as $1500.
Boyce and Meyer units encounter a credibility gap among conventional scientists and academia because they appear to run counter to the long established human laws governing our interpretation of nature. Some people therefore reject these technologies because they appear to be unnatural and just two more spurious claims for perpetual motion. In fact, these phenomena are entirely natural. It merely demonstrates a new and revolutionary way of harnessing what nature has always had on offer. It does not infringe the two main laws of thermodynamics. The First Law of Thermodynamics states that the total energy of a thermodynamic system remains constant although is may be transformed from one form to another. In the case of Boyce and Meyer, the system under consideration is global. The energy required to drive the engine comes from the ZPE contained in water, a virtually inexhaustible source. The exhaust from the engine is water vapor which returns to the atmosphere or can be redirected back into the units. The Second Law of Thermodynamics as originally formulated by R. Clausius in 1865 states that the entropy of the world strives towards a maximum. As recently formulated by Prigogine and Stengers, this law contains two fundamental elements: (1) a negative one that expreses the impossibility of ceretain processes (e.g., heat flowing from a cold to a hot source) and (2) a positive, constructive one. It is the impossibility of certain processes that permits us to introduce a function, entropy, which increases uniformly and behaves as an attractor for isolated systems. It is at maximum when the system is in equilibrium. Nonequilibrium is the source of order and brings order out of chaos. Since Boyce and Meyer technologies postulate nonequilibrium, it can be said to be supported by the positive element of this law.
For a more comprehensive explanation and illustrations, go to http://www.orionproject.org.
Stan Meyer secret revealed...
"active nitrogen" + "atomic hydrogen" = thermal explosive power The method for creating "nitrogen hydroxide oxide" is revealed here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5247-ionization-water-fuel.html
HHO cell needs WARM AIR FROM EXHAUST bubbled to bottom of cell with magnetic field on cell. Air goes through and gets hit with + of HV source to strip electrons creating atomic nitrogen and atomic oxygen stripped of electrons. Magnetic field helps with ionization and so does red and blue lights.
HHO output of hho + warm moisture blends with + charged ACTIVE NITROGEN (see Lord Rayleigh) and atomic nitrogen. N(OH)2O = Nitrogen Hydroxide Oxide is formed. Compressed, heated further ionized by heat (thermionic emission), piston comes down AFTER TDC, small vacuum pulls gas apart, PLASMA ignition separates HH into atomic hydrogen then "burns" it with THERMAL EXPLOSIVE ENERGY. Nitrogen is pos charge and acts as natural EEC to absorb electrons preventing combusted H, which turns into HH from combining with O - therefore WATER IS NOT A BYPRODUCT OF COMBUSTION. There is only the same amount of water formed as from gasoline combustion.
Theoretic comparison of Gray, Meyer and Puharich
- Article:Free_Electric_Energy_in_Theory_and_Practice - This article contains an in depth explanation of where and how these three inventors got their power, as well as an electric model of a WFC and a description of the different resonant modes possible in WFC's. So, lots of detailled theoretic information about how to build these kinds of systems in principle, even though this is a work in progress.
- http://www.keelynet.com/energy/meyerx.htm - Stan Meyer is Dead
- Water Fuel Secrets - Report about Stanley Meyer's work and Nitrogen
- http://stanleymeyer.com/ - Run a Car On Water
- http://thewaterengine.com/ - The Water Engine (in association with Panacea-BOCAF)
- http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ - Description created by Patrick Kelly, based on his discussions between Dave Lawton, Ravi Raju and others. Mentions Directory:Cold_Electricity extraction from the quick pulses.
- http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/inventors.html - Directory of Water Car Inventors
- http://www.wasserauto.de/html/stanley_meyer.html - Stanley Meyer: Water Fuel Cell
- http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/meyerhy.htm - Hydropowercar: Article / Stanley Meyer: Water Fuel Cell
- http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_4_11_1.html - Letter From Water Fuel Cell (regarding Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell)
- http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html - Stan Meyer's Dune Buggy - Waterpoweredcar.com
- http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/archieblue.html - Archie Blue - another water car inventor - Waterpoweredcar.com
- http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/ - Waterpoweredcar website
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer - Water fuel cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- http://www.stanleymeyer.de/ - IPCtec research labs german replication of Stanley Meyer's waterfuelcell
- Huge list of Fuel patents - worth putting into PESWiki and linking all directly.
- Water Powered Car
- http://www.taringa.net/comunidades/proyectoovaa/1762493/EL-AUTO-A-AGUA-AL-DESNUDO.html (Spanish) - collection of videos (posted above)
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels
- Directory: Hydrogen Hog by Future Energy Concepts, Inc. (Freddy's Cell)
- OS:Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System
- OS:Water Fuel Cell
- OS:Moray King:Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell