PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:SuperMag by Enigma
Enigma G.C.'s "SuperMag" allegedly uses manipulated magnetic fields to generate electricity sufficient to power the needs of a home or office building and provides clean electrical power for free to the consumer after the initial cost of the purchase and installation of the system.
"The first beta proto-type should be ready next year and is to be tested by an independent research lab over the following year to fully evaluate its performance and capabilities."  (Nov. 28, 2006)
Has signed with Supervision Entertainment (Ticker Symbol SVET) to market the technology.
"Supervision is at the forefront of this new emerging technology and is currently negotiating marketing rights for dozens of countries as well as manufacturing rights for the U.S. Deals have already been made with the U.K. and Canada." 
The first public display of the technology will be co-coordinated with the Southern California Investment Association (SCIA) later in 2007. 
See also "In the News" below.
About the Product
Simple Features...Simple Machine!
The unique features of this power generation system allow applications that presently cannot be supplied by conventional systems. It can b e seen from the information about the machine, that the system we have developed has the same components as a conventional system, i.e. a source of heat energy, conversion of heat energy into mechanical energy, and the conversion of the mechanical energy into electrical energy. Our system also uses a working fluid to convert the heat into mechanical energy, but instead of water, we use liquid nitrogen.
Using LN2 offers a number of advantages over H20:
• Nitrogen is abundant anywhere on the earth including over oceans and cannot become the property of any individual, society, or government.
• It is available to everyone at no charge.
• Nitrogen is not dangerous, will not support combustion, will not explode, is non-toxic, and essential to life on this planet.
• It cannot pollute since 78% of the air is nitrogen gas,
The source of the heat energy is also abundant, inexhaustible, and universally available. This heat energy comes from our sun. The energy is absorbed by our machine and converted into mechanical energy by powering a turbine. The turbine rotates a Faraday disk in an intense magnetic field that is produced by a superconducting coil. This action produces an electrical current in the disc and that current is fed to devices outside the generating system to perform useful work.
The superconducting coil in the machine is kept below its critical temperature by the liquid nitrogen in which the coil is submerged. A persistence switch is closed to allow the current in the coil to circulate thru the coil without any external source of electrical energy. The machine is capable of producing very large electrical currents through the coil. In fact, if the coil is kept below its critical temperature, the current circulating in the coil will not diminish because there is no resistance to the flow of the current in the superconducting coil.
Electrical power generation system utilizing an electrically superconductive coil (FreePatentsOnline.com)
U.S. Patent No. 6,617,738 (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
Images (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
Supervision Entertainment Inc. is a multi faceted company involved in Hi-Tech and entertainment and through its subsidiary has VOD contracts with companies such as Google, Netflix and others. 
Since Supervision Entertainment is a company with little or no information known about it, its management or even location of its corporate headquarters it seems the only visible contact is the inventor - Charles B. Dickinson of 224 N. Beach Blvd. in St. Louis, Missouri.
In the News
- Google News > SuperMag (As of Jan. 10, 2007, there is very little mainstream press coverage of this company. They don't seem to be taking these phenomenal seriously. MarketWire is a paid distribution service for publicly traded companies, and is not itself an independent news agency. No independent coverage can be found.)
- SuperMag Public Unveiling Soon, Now Working on New Superheater - The SuperMag 10kw commercial generator, powered by very powerful magnetic fields, has so far surpassed all expectations. The SuperMag is now undergoing the installation of the electronic control and management systems. Plans are now being made for the public unveiling of the SuperMag. A spin off of this technology has led to a new product called SuperHeater. This product when commercially available will provide all heating requirements for homes, office buildings or manufacturing plants without reliance on electricity from a utility company or from fossil fuels. (Market Wire; Dec. 3, 2007)
- First General Dynamics (Apollo Space Program) Engineer Joins SuperVision and SuperMag - SUPERVISION ENTERTAINMENT INC. announces that it has entered into a contractual agreement with a senior engineer whose work has included designing equipment for the Apollo space program and the F111 and F16 fighters. The first commercial SuperMag MI5 (10kw) model is now well underway in its construction and will be capable of providing all the power requirements for a small home. (Market Wire; Apr. 17, 2007)
- 20,000,000 Candle Power of Light From SuperMag - Work continues on the progress of the first production Supermag MI5 model and the company is excited by the huge potential of the system. Although very preliminary and subject to independent testing, it appears that the first SuperMag will be capable of producing light to 20,000,000 candle power. (Market Wire; Apr. 2, 2007)
- 350 Engineers Wanted for SuperMag Production - The company is now seeking a team of 350 electrical engineers from around the world to join its production team for the "SuperMag" electrical generator, to contact the company and to present their résumés in anticipation of a positive independent evaluation of the technology. They will also be seeking international marketers and financiers to take this technology to the international markets. (Market Wire; Mar. 5, 2007)
- SuperMag Headed for NASDAQ and the Moon - Work continues on the final production designs of the "SuperMag" which will result in a display of the technology in Los Angeles and on procedures to become a fully listed NASDAQ company. Designs are being prepared and a NASA electrical engineer/consultant will be hired to assist in the development of a "SuperMag" system to provide power for the moon and the upcoming lunar space station destined for the moon in 2020. (Market Wire; Feb. 26, 2007)
- SuperMag Engineers Prepare for Production - The first model,"SuperMag MI5", will be a 10Kw system that is quite capable of powering an average home, followed by the "SuperMag MI6" which is designed for the European market. The SuperMag will undergo independent testing and certification in the not-too-distant future. Various web sites for the SuperMag and SuperVision should start to come on line around the end of March 2007. (Market Wire; Feb. 12, 2007)
- SuperVision "SuperMag" Wows Europe as European Commission Introduces New European Energy Plan + New "SuperMag" Kidney Dialysis Machine - "Supervision will soon be formally announcing and providing details on its new "SuperMag" Kidney Dialysis machine powered by magnetic turbine energy. This follows the successful operation of an experimental heart device into a 65-year-old heart patient in Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal. The device was powered by a magnetic turbine and has set new medical breakthroughs." (Market Wire; Jan. 10, 2007)
- SuperVision "SuperMag" Designs New Power Systems for Wal-Mart to Solve $1 Billion Power Bill Problem - Designs are to be drawn as quickly as possible and provided to Wal-Mart's special projects engineering department for consideration, evaluation and testing. The Supermag designs will each provide for a stand-alone SuperMag generator able to power a Wal-Mart supercenter. (Market Wire; Jan. 8, 2007)
- SuperVision Entertainment Inc: "SuperMag" Update: $520 Million for USA Marketing Rights - "The apparent emerging value based on this current interest level, puts the minimum value of the marketing rights for the "SuperMag" electrical generator at $520 million dollars. However, the company fully expects this to be much higher and could easily be double this amount." (Market Wire; Jan. 2, 2007)
- Supervision Entertainment Inc. Announces First Successful Heart Transplant Using Magnetic Technology; A Huge Boost for "SuperMag" Technology Awareness - "Dr. Renzo Cecere, Director of the mechanical assist program at McGill University and surgical director of the heart transplant and heart failure program at the university, has successfully completed the first heart operation at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal with a new mechanical device utilizing magnetic turbine technology. The device should last 10 - 15 years as opposed to one to three years for older technology" (Market Wire; December 18, 2006)
- Reprint (Genetic Engineering News; NY; Dec 17, 2006)
- Deal Announced for "SuperMag" Engine/Generator - Supervision Entertainment has entered into an agreement with Enigma G.C. of the UK to acquire the marketing rights for the Company's "SuperMag" electrical generation system in the United Kingdom. It uses manipulated magnetic fields to generate electricity sufficient to power the needs of a home or office building and provides clean electrical power for free to the consumer after the initial cost of the purchase and installation of the system. (Market Wire; December 12, 2006)
- Supervision Entertainment Inc. Announces World Wide Marketing Interest in 'SuperMag' Alternate Energy Source - Supervision Entertainment Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SVET) has been overwhelmed by the worldwide response on the announcement of its 'SuperMag' engine/generator. Countless offers have been made to secure territorial marketing rights from dozens of countries. (Market Wire; December 5, 2006)
- Supervision Entertainment Inc. Announces Major Breakthrough - Supervision Entertainment, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has entered into its first development stage in funding and structuring the territorial licensing rights to market its new and unique 'SuperMag' engine that generates electricity thus removing the reliance on power grid systems and heating oil. (Market Wire; November 28, 2006)
- Is Supervision SuperMag a Steorn partner? (Steorn forum)
See Discussion page
Supervision Entertainment Inc.
Email Contact (via Yahoo's Marketwire)