PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Retired Lieutenant Colonel U.S. Army Tom Bearden is a theorist of a collection interacting processes in energy technology, mind-matter interaction, electromagentic-biological effects, and unified field theory concepts.
- http://cheniere.org - Thomas Bearden Website
PES Network Feature Page
- Tom Bearden's MEG <http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Inventors/Bearden/>
- Motionless (solid state) Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) technology taps into the "oceans of free energy" all around us.
- Energy from the Vacuum - Disc I, two hour DVD now available, featuring Tom Bearden, John Bedini, Walter Rosenthal and Peter Lindemann. First release in a multi-part series.
- The Deliberate Curtailment of Nikola Tesla's Primary Energy Source - Tom Bearden and Leslie R. Pastor discuss how the present electrical engineering model (and practice) was severely curtailed to exclude overunity (COP>1.0) electrical power systems that take their excess electromagnetic energy directly from their interaction with the active medium (vacuum/spacetime).
- Health > HAARP > Tom Bearden >
Bearden comments on 3,000 birds falling from sky in Arkansas - "Randomly certain patterns will form—some much more likely than others. But hit just the right patterning in the air (sky) in an area, and boom! a flock of birds going through will be killed and fall out of the sky." (Cheniere.org; Jan. 3, 2011) (See also; Alex Jones| scalar weapons; more)
- Site:LRP:Collaboration with Dr. Thomas Eugene Bearden on Simplification:Procedural Process of the M.E.G.
- Possible Scientific Backing for Steorn's Free Energy Challenge - A look at some theoretical physics explanations that might support the recent revolutionary announcement of a free energy device by the Irish company Steorn, who claim to have an all-magnet motor.
- Site:LRP:The Quantum Potential & Overunity Asymmetric Systems
- Energy from the Vacuum: Concepts & Principles - by Tom Bearden, Ph.D.; 2002, World Scientific. At 951 pp. and $119.00 the book is tailored for the graduate student.
- Oblivion - America at the Brink - New book by Tom Bearden details the uses and abuses of scalar electromagnetics, from energy applications to weather modification. (PESN; Nov. 12, 2005)
- Free Energy Generation - Book by Tom Bearden, with John Bedini, is said to be a must-have for researchers attempting to harness the Tesla type radiant energy forces of nature. Skeptics demur.
- Watergas - how water can be burnt (April 22, 2008)
- More on self-powering asymmetric magnetic motors - DoE suppression? (April 22, 2008)
- Royal Rife, healing, watergas, and precursor engineering (April 16, 2008)
- Do longitudinal waves exceed the speed of light? (April 15, 2008)
- Use of sharp pulsing to cure cancer and disassociate sea water into water gas (April 14, 2008)
- Simple Production of A Self-Powering Permanent Magnet Motor (March 18, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic Overunity > Bearden >
Bearden writes to New Scientist about fundamental flaws in EE model - Tom Bearden urges the scientific community to reexamine their core electrical models to account for asymmetric systems that physics acknowledges, thus providing explanation and support for the many inventors discovering overunity electromagnetic effects. (PESN; March 7, 2010)
Craddock Oil Industry Connection
- Croddock Connection - Bearden's website domain is owned by a major oil interest.
Tom Bearden's website is registered to Craddock Engineering in Santa Barbara, CA. The phone number listed is the same as found on the Craddock website, www.craddock.biz. Click on "WHOIS" at NetworkSolutions.com. Enter "cheniere.org." Note what comes up. Craddock Engineering is an oil industry giant. Tony Craddock is from that family, and he is Tom's webmaster.
- Tony has been Tom's webmaster for years. That someone from the oil industry is interested in renewable solutions can be a reason for hope.