PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
Moray B. King has put forth a scientific model that suggests that the reason so many experimenters are observing more energy emerging from their electrolysis systems than what they put into it, is that the configuration harnesses zero point energy.
|This is a new page!|
- Water Electrolyzers and Zero-Point Energy (4) (pdf; 3 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2010 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 30, 2010.
- Download - On Aug. 13, 2007, Sterling D. Allan conducted a live interview with Moray B. King as part of the Free Energy Now radio series.
Water Dissociation with Zero-Point Energy (ZPE)
Numerous inventions claim anomalous, energetic phenomena from water. Some inventions use standard electrolysis to produce hydrogen to catalyze a more efficient gasoline/diesel combustion. Electrolysis efficiency is improved by using pulsed electrical excitations tuned to resonance of the water molecule’s hydrogen- oxygen bond. Coherent ZPE activation can occur via abrupt ion motion in plasma discharge in an underwater arc or within a chamber of water vapor. If the arc is discharged repeatedly in a spinning fashion, the resulting plasma/ vapor vortex can further couple ZPE into the system. Further means of dissociation include ultrasonic excitation at Keely’s water dissociation frequency (~43 KHz) as well as laser stimulation at the point of electrical discharge.
There are inventions that use vortex motion of water to produce energetic anomalies. Schauberger induced precession and imploding vortex motion in water that exhibited a bluish glow at the tip of the vortex. Paul Pantone has claimed to observe similar glow within his dual manifold vortex system. Combining high voltage stimulation to the water vortex could induce macroscopic vorticity in the surrounding ZPE field. Such energized water may be readily dissociated by resonant pulsed electrolysis.
Noteworthy inventions include Andrija Puharich’s resonant electrolysis, Stan Meyer’s water fuel car, Phillip Kanarev’s plasma electrolysis, MIT’s plasmatron, George Wiseman’s parallel plate, pulsed electrolysis producing Brown’s Gas, and the Joe Cell containing many concentric cylindrical electrodes. Combining the techniques of these inventors could yield synergistic efficiency for water dissociation sourced from the zero-point energy.
Open Source Project
- Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell - Moray B. King proposes a design that could take advantage of the purported electrolysis overunity systems. His scheme would be a self-running system with a mechanism of extracting the excess energy for practical use.
- Cold Fusion / Magazines > Infinite Energy Magazine >
Infinite Energy: Issue 106: Zero Point Energy and Charged Water - Cavitating Electrolyzers and the Zero-Point Energy • Popular Science Covers Cold Fusion • Scientific and Commercial Overview of ICCF17 • Compilation of Reports of Excess Powers and Energies • Oleonomics • Beta Emission • The False Promise of Economic Growth (November/December 2012)
- Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007)
- Newsletters > Future Energy eNews > Events >
Future Energy eNews: January 2011 - Tom Valone's headlines this month include: 1) Upcoming Conference on Future Energy (COFE 4) Abstract: Water Electrolyzers and ZPE; 2) The Year in Energy; 3) Thunderstorms Produce Antimatter; 4) Italians Claim Demonstration of Cold Fusion; 5) TR-10 Solar Fuel
- A Second Look at Dielectrics and ZPE - Nature may provide a universal design for tapping zero point energy by utilizing dielectrics. For hundreds of years, inquisitive minds have experimented with storing and discharging electricity with capacitors. One of the first of these capacitors is the now familiar glass Leyden jar. (Randolph Sawyer; ZPEnergy; Aug. 12, 2007)
Moray B. King
Orem, Utah, USA
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:Health Benefits of HHO / Hydroxy Gas
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Using HHO to Create Substitutes for Natural Gas and Propane
- OS:Justin Church's H-Cat
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels
- Directory: Hydrogen Hog by Future Energy Concepts, Inc. (Freddy's Cell)
- OS:Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System
- OS:Water Fuel Cell
- OS:Moray King:Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell