PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference • Albuquerque, New Mexico
July 30-August 2, 2009
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech 2009 >
2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference report - Michael Riversong provides a snapshot overview of the four-day TeslaTech conference in New Mexico, which many called "the best ever," due in measure to the number of working technologies described and demonstrated. (PESN; Aug. 18, 2009)
Uploading to http://www.youtube.com/user/PESNetwork - Unfortunately, the corded microphone appears to not have been plugged in properly, so the sound quality is not that great. We hope to add some subtitles.
Sterling Allan Interviews Paul Pantone
- Sterling D. Allan interviewed Paul Pantone on July 31, 2009, at the Nativo Lodge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, as part of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference. Paul is the inventor of the GEET Plasma Reactor which uses the engine exhaust flowing in one direction to heat up incoming fuel flowing in the opposite direction, around a rod of a specific length, per the type of fuel, to create a plasma gas which then performs in a very unusual way in the engine to profoundly increase the mileage of the vehicle and reduce emissions. It also enables the vehicle to run on a wide variety of fuels, including water, inasmuch as the plasma-created gas is the operating substance. Paul gave a fantastic presentation on the technology at the conference later on July 31. (YouTube; Aug. 1, 2009)
- - - -
Sterling Interviews Chris Eckman
- Chris is a student at Idaho State University. Sterling interviewed him on July 31, 2009 at the Nativo Lodge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, as part of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference. Chris gave a lecture on Brown's gas at the conference, which you will be able to obtain from the conference website at http://TeslaTech.info Chris postulates that the gas is a function of a high-energy-state form of water that moves it from a dipole configuration to a linear configuration with two extra electrons, which then interact electrically with the substrate, resulting in the very unusual effects observed, such as sublimating Tungsten while not burning your hand if you wave the torch across it. (YouTube; Aug. 1, 2009)
- - - -
Interview with Jarome Law of HydrogenJunkie.com
- Jarome's device makes Brown's gas on board, which is ducted into the clean air intake of a vehicle, thereby catalyzing a more efficient burn of the fuel, increasing mileage. The units are available for sale from his website. (YouTube; Aug. 3, 2009)
- - - -
Interviews Lee Walstad his Weather Modification Tech
- Young inventor and theorist, Lee Walstad talks about his "Theory of Everything" based on 1/0, as well as a device he built to prove the concept. The small, overlapping magnet wheel device he contrived, when operated, appears to evoke very significant weather phenomenon. He has accomplished what appear to be a number of cause-effect events, some of which are mentioned in this interview. (YouTube; Aug. 3, 2009)
- - - -
Extracurricular Chat at the TeslaTech Conference
- Here, Sterling D. Allan, CEO of PES Network, Inc., introduces five people visiting at the Nativo Lodge restaurant, outside the conference room on July 31. They tell why they came and what they're getting out of the conference. All of them mention the draw that Paul Pantone (inventor of the GEET Plasma Reactor) was for them, and how honored they feel to be able to meet with him in person. Paul gave an awesome presentation later that day that captivated the audience, going 30 minutes over at their request. (YouTube; July 31, 2009)
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/41640045@N02/ - 129 photos from one of the attendees who prefers to remain anonymous
If you were a speaker at the conference and would like to post your PowerPoint presentation, let us know. We'd be glad to.
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (3) (pdf; 10.5 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, Aug. 1, 2009.
- Chris Eckman's PowerPoint Presentation on Brown's Gas Technology - Given July 31, 2009 at the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albuquerque New Mexico, USA. He postulates that the gas is a function of a high-energy-state form of water that moves it from a dipole configuration to a linear configuration with two extra electrons, which then interact electrically with the substrate, resulting in the very unusual effects observed, such as sublimating Tungsten while not burning your hand if you wave the torch across it.
- The Keppe Motor and Other Breakthrough Technologies (18 Mb, ppt) - Presenation by Sterling D. Allan for Aug. 2, 2009, 11:00 am. The Keppe Motor consumes 20% as much energy as a conventional motor, inasmuch as the KM is apparently assisted by scalar energy through its pulsing. These motors are now being sold. The company claims a COP 1.5 version has also been built. A look at some other breakthrough technologies as well.
On Feb 17, 2009, event organizer, Steve Elswick wrote:
Here are some of the speakers!....
- Joseph Farrell - The Nazi Bell and Nazi Survival
- Hugh Tinling - Natural Long Wave Bio Currents
- Chris Eckman - Characterizing Brown’s Gas
- David Pantone - European Progress with GEET Technology
- Moray King - Progress in “Water Fuel” Zero-Point Energy Research
- Joseph Lewis - Accessing Zero Point Energy with Magnetic Field Technology
- Arthur Larson - The True Nature of Gravity and Inertia
- Gary Peterson - Tesla’s Ground-Based System of Wireless Transmission of Power
- Jeff Hayes - Tesla Turbines... A 21st Century Energy Alternative
- Warren Williams - Robotic Vehicles... Descendants of Tesla’s Teleautomaton!
- John Milewski, PhD - Room Temp Superconductivity and Magnetic Monopoles
- Wyatt Cox - Earthlights... A Naturally Occurring Cold Fusion Energy Source
- Sterling Allan - The Keppe Motor and Other Breakthrough Energy Technologies
Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love… who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There’s the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It’s a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons… just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!
Save an additional 5% during the month of February with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 30% discount… you will receive a 35% discount!
Those wishing to save and preregister now, please call 520-463-1994 or go to: http://www.teslatech.info
Negotiations are still ongoing with a hotel to secure a group rate, as well as adequate meeting space.
Last year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!
See you in July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks
Buy 2 Conference DVDS before February 28, 2009… and get one FREE!!!
Or order the COMPLETE SET by February 28, and GET $100 OFF
This is in addition to the regular 10% member discount!
This is a great chance to stock up on the DVDs on your favorite speaker any of our conferences… including the Global Science Conferences!
If ordering online, make note in Special Comments about the Inauguration Day Special. Discounts will be applied when order is processed! Also note that the shipping rates on preliminary invoice are not correct. Correct Shipping rates are posted on order page, and will be charged when order is processed
CALL 520-463-1994 TODAY! This Inauguration Day Special ends on February 28!!!
NOT A MEMBER? Join today!
While membership is $30 annually (in the US)… we also offer a Deluxe Membership which includes all of the ExtraOrdinary Technology back issues AND a one year membership!!! Membership entitles you to 10% discount on orders from our mail order outlet, and generous discounts on ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference fees!
For a LIMITED TIME… We are offering a Deluxe TeslaTech Membership Special for only $99 (US only) until Feb 28, 2009!
Order a Deluxe TeslaTech Membership today!
CALL 520-463-1994 TODAY! This Presidential Special ends on February 28, 2009!!!
End of the Year Special Rates (until Feb 28, 2009): US $99 / Canada $105 / Global $130 Regular Deluxe Membership Rates Feb 28, 2009? US $125 / Canada $130 / Global $155
Speakers from our 2008 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference included: Brooks Agnew, PhD - James Bare DC - Dr. Omar M. Amin - Dr. Len Horowitz - Ron Nott - Harvey Fiala - Tai Robinson - Thorsten Ludwig - Moray King - David Yurth - Moshe Daniel, ND - Valeriy Maisotsenko - Sir Charles Shults - John V.Milewski, PhD - Charles Ostman - Roulette Smith, PhD – Forrest Pittman
Details and abstracts for 2008 are located at http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm
STEVE ELSWICK -- <email@example.com>
Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
TeslaTech,Inc, 296 East Donna Drive, Queen Valley, AZ 85218
Order Hotline: (520) 463-1994
In the News
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conferences
2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference Speakers Announced - Preregistration is ongoing for the conference to be held July 30–Aug 2, 2009 in Albuquerque, NM, USA. In order to receive the 30% discount, members must sign up before Feb 28, 2009. To save and preregister, call 520-463-1994 or go to: http://www.teslatech.info (PESWiki)
TESLATECH CONFERENCES FOOTER
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2014:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2013:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2012:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2011:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2010:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2008:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2006:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2005:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry at PESWiki
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity
- Global Energy Independence Day held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.
- Nikola Tesla and my thoughts; Tesla combustion engine, Energy of space, Flying machine ...
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page