PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Events:2013:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference • Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
July 25 - July 28, 2013
This is a highlight event of the year.
Conference covers such topics as...
- Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • Brown's Gas • Low Temperature Plasma • GEET • ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing
On January 11, 2012, Steve Elswick wrote:
Announced here at PESWiki January 20, 2012
2013 Conference PreRegistration Special!
Call for Papers
On September 21, 2011, Steve Elswick wrote:
Call for Papers - 2013 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
Abstract Deadline: November 30, 2011
Speaker selection has started for the 2012 Extraordinary Technology Conference (July 26-29 ... Albuquerque, NM). We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the fields of:
• Tesla Technology
• Magnetic Motors
• Zero-Point Energy
• Energy Saving Devices
• Cosmic/Radiant Energy
• Brown's Gas/HHO
• Low Temperature Plasma/GEET
• Health Supplements
• Magnetic Healing
• Extreme physics
• and other extraordinary topics.
Presentations are selected on the basis of a ~250 word abstract. Abstracts should be clear, brief descriptions of investigations and conclusions. There will be a maximum of 16 sponsored speakers. Working devices always have priority. Papers must be original and unpublished as of the conference date.
A speaker kit with guidelines will be sent out upon selection of the speakers. Speakers selected are required to sign the appropriate copyright forms, complete the travel arrangement forms and submit a short bio with photos. This is an excellent opportunity for speakers to meet others who share your interests, and attract possible funding. In addition to speaking, speakers are also encouraged to submit articles for potential publication in our membership magazine (ExtraOrdinary Technology).
If you are remotely interested in speaking or even just submitting an article for our magazine, contact Steve Elswick immediately at (520) 252-0374 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by November 30, 2012.
SAVE 40% Now! PreRegister Today!
In the News
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Noble Gas Engines > Bob Rohner >
Plasma Booster Demonstrated at 2013 TeslaTech Conference (videos; updated with lecture notes) - Bob Rohner and Dannel Roberts put on quite a show at the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference this past weekend, showing a "plasma booster" that emits a warm (not hot) flame that has propulsive force; and a bright light flash; showing progress in their noble gas research. (PESN; July 29, 2013)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech > 2013 >
ExtraOrdinary Technology (TeslaTech) Conference 2013 -- Wish You Were Here - I show you the venue, the hall, the audio-visual set-up, but more significantly, a couple of the demo technologies set up in the back room. Rolland Gregg gives a brief demonstration of his overunity Unification Coil. Gary Peterson demonstrates wireless electrical power conduction at a distance of 25 feet. (PureEnergyBlog; July 26, 2013)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech / Noble Gas Engines > Roberts >
Dannel Roberts Explains New Plasma Propulsion and Theory - Here at the TeslaTech Conference, Dannel Roberts has a booth and will be giving a lecture Sunday about some new findings they have demonstrated experimentally regarding noble gas plasma creating propulsion without producing heat. He describes his theory that came to him when yet a child about why this works. (PureEnergyBlog; July 25, 2013)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech 2013 / Plasma >
Exotic Free Energy Inventors Coming to the Extraordinary Technology Conference, July 24–28 - A key theme at this year's conference is the use of plasmas in different technologies to capture free energy. Moray King will present Zero-Point Energy Engines from Anomalous Plasmoid Force. Mike Hingle's presentation is labeled: Plasmatic Magnetic Energy... A New Way to Generate Plasmas. (PESN; June 26, 2013)
- Events > TeslaTech >
TeslaTech Schedule and Preregistration Sale - Speaker lineup includes: Gary Peterson – Tesla’s Wireless Energy System • Thorsten Ludwig – Zero Point Energy, Solid State Magnetic Generator…. • Lucian M. Ionescu – Tesla Waves, Biofields and Aetheric Energy • John Milewski – Magnetricity… New Energy Source • Mark Hugo – Its Not HHO!! (PureEnergyBlog; February 25, 2013)
Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
TeslaTech,Inc, 296 East Donna Drive, Queen Valley, AZ 85218
Order Hotline: (520) 463-1994
TESLATECH CONFERENCES FOOTER
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2014:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2013:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2012:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2011:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2010:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2008:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2006:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2005:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page