PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:22
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, June 22, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
GPI's second Chapter 9 attempt denied
- Green Power's second Chapter 9 attempt falls flat (TriCityHerald; June 18, 2014)
- A troubled Pasco biofuel company's second attempt to seek bankruptcy protection has failed.
- That means a group of Tri-City-area creditors can move forward on their efforts to foreclose on Green Power's unfinished plant in the Big Pasco Industrial Park.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Timothy Dore dismissed Green Power's latest bankruptcy case this week after the company failed to meet deadlines to provide certain information.
- Green Power did not provide proof of insurance and additional financial information, according to court documents. The company also did not disclose the connections between the proposed buyer and Green Power or give any evidence to show the buyer's ability to close on the $12 million deal.
- Judith Calhoun, Green Power's acting CEO, said in court documents that she filed the most recent bankruptcy case so Green Power could be sold.
- Calhoun has been the acting CEO since Green Power founder Michael Spitzauer was federally indicted in connection with wire and bank fraud, aggravated identity theft, money laundering and lying on a federal tax return. He has been jailed since December.
-- SilverThunder 17:22, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy