PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:08:18
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, August 18, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 8, 2015; 20:15 GMT)
DEWO - Directed Energy Warfare Office (vs. We the People)
EastGhost brought this one to our attention:
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/147327093/DEWO-Directed-Energy-Warfare-Office-US-Navy - an open publication at scribd of a military document
A few remarks.
With such a focus of the military to use energy to kill, and wanting to have control over the best energy modalities for that purpose, you can see why they've been putting "national security" blocks on so many energy solutions arising from within the U.S. that get submitted to the patent office, only to be slapped with a gag / "cease and desist or else" order.
You can also see why the angles might be holding back the emergence of so many of these exotic free energy solutions -- not wanting them to get into the hands of a war-mongering planet that it is at present.
I was called by a military whistleblower the other day, who was part of a energy scouting program to try and find renewable energy solutions that would enable a "fuel-free" military. His remark was that while they ostensibly were looking for such solutions, the unofficial comments between high-ranking officers was that they already have such technologies, and are just wanting to develop tactical plans for implementing it. Any sincere attempts to locate such energy solutions were quenched.
I've been wanting to write an article about this, as kind of a heads up.
So my rejoinder to the angels would be: "Hey, the military already has this stuff. How about leveling the playing field by allowing its roll-out to peaceful citizens."
As you can see in Ferguson, Missouri, the dark portion of the government is just itching to have a reason to declare martial law; and as documented so well over the years by Infowars, the corrupted government has been training the police that the biggest threat to America (which they have turned into a tyranny) will come from returning vets, sovereign citizens, and other patriots. No duh. They have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution from all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC, and they will stand in defiance of tyranny, as their sworn duty. That's why Obama is trying to disarm America. He's the biggest tyrant, and the citizens have a moral duty to remove him from office; peacefully through impeachment, if possible.
Regarding the burgeoning police state, Infowars reported today that while the mainstream press is repeating the lies fed to them on the ground by the police in Ferguson, MO, saying that no tear gas is being used; Infowars reporters were up close where the tear gas was being released, and have footage proving it, from their personal response to the tear gas. Reporter, Sgt. Joe Biggs, decried the use of teargas, saying that the military is not able to use it outside the U.S. because of its danger, yet here our police are using it on citizens.
Over the past several days, the Infowars reporters have been showing a scene in which the police force is acting more like the instigator, provoking. On the first day, the police were commanded to stand down as looting got started, to give further grounds for increasing the police state measures, similar to how Roosevelt allowed Pearl Harbor in order to get the American's to get into the war. It's primarily people from out of town, agent provocateurs, who are stirring things up and being violent.
It's propaganda with an agenda to launch a police state. They're itching for it, they want it bad.
-- SilverThunder 22:08, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
Another Fuel-Free Piston Engine Design by Aesop
- Featured: Air Engines / AESOP Institute / Ken Rauen >
Another Fuel-Free Piston Engine Design by Aesop - "Ken Rauen has invented a second Fuel-Free Piston Engine. It uses the same thermodynamic cycle as the first engine, but a much simpler mechanical configuration. The new design is less expensive and easier to build (many fewer moving parts). This engine has 4 cylinders. The original engine had 10..." (PESN; August 18, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:05, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
Cool links from John Kuhles
John Kuhles from the Netherlands is one of the most prolific senders of great links/info.
If I had more hours in a day, I could post each of these separately as they come up, and list them in their appropriate topical directory and news pages.
Here are a few of his recent news tips:
(Times are MDT [GMT-6])
- [7/21/2014 2:33:55 AM] *** John Kuhles sent Liao Zhiyang 廖智揚 Overunity Engine Tested July2014.mp4 ***
- [7/21/2014 2:33:57 AM] John Kuhles: Liao Zhiyang 廖智揚 Overunity Engine Tested July2014.mp4
- [7/21/2014 2:37:14 AM] John Kuhles: I uploaded to my server (with all risks) http://whynotnews.eu/suppressed/Liao-Zhiyang-廖智揚-Overunity-Engine-Tested-July2014.mp4
This next one ended up as our feature page at Directory:QUANT_e-Sportlimousine_with_nanoFLOWCELL_drive
- [7/24/2014 1:33:03 PM] John Kuhles: Car Running On Seawater: http://youtu.be/RqLpqR0SPnQ
- [7/26/2014 4:12:31 AM] John Kuhles:
- [7/26/2014 11:26:07 AM] John Kuhles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x62uR7Mig7c [S0 News July 26, 2014 | Electric World Record!]
- [7/28/2014 12:05:26 PM] John Kuhles: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73330-Timmermans-UN-Speech-based-upon-Provable-Lies--Mainstream-Media-LIES-
- [8/1/2014 3:48:42 AM] John Kuhles: http://rt.com/usa/177204-nasa-space-drive-emdrive/
- [8/3/2014 6:45:22 AM] John Kuhles: http://cs.astrium.eads.net/sp/spacecraft-propulsion/ion-propulsion/
- [8/4/2014 1:58:40 AM] John Kuhles: http://www.cnet.com/news/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-could-be-more-dangerous-than-nukes/
- [8/4/2014 6:16:59 AM] John Kuhles: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/spray-on-solar-cells-1.392919 (y)
- [8/10/2014 4:36:10 AM] John Kuhles: http://themindunleashed.org/2014/08/elon-musk-reveals-open-source-design-14000-mile-hour-vacuum-tube-railroad.html
- [8/13/2014 1:55:09 PM] John Kuhles: (y) http://themindunleashed.org/2014/08/electricity-company-fears-man.html
- [8/15/2014 2:14:43 PM] John Kuhles: http://thespiritscience.net/2014/05/23/wind-turbines-take-to-the-skies-to-generate-magnificent-quantas-of-energy/
- [8/17/2014 4:43:53 PM] John Kuhles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz661uSO9Rk ["The Illuminati" Electric Car Built by Illuminati Motor Works]
- [8/17/2014 11:28:32 PM] John Kuhles: http://gravitybattery.info/
- [8/18/2014 3:10:01 AM] John Kuhles: http://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/newsreleases/2014/august/could-hemp-nanosheets-topple-graphene-for-making-the-ideal-supercapacitor.html
-- SilverThunder 15:19, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy