PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
"Latest" Archive: Jan. - Apr. 2006
Apr. 30, 2006
- Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine - Internal combustion engine features multiple firings in one cycle to give 40 times higher power to weight ratio, low parts count, low maintenance, high mechanical efficiency, and low pollution.
Apr. 29, 2006
- Bedini SG Status Report - A report by Rick Freidrich, who appears convinced that there are many convincing replications (including his own) of the technology that show a harvesting of energy from outside of the motor-generator system. Discusses the importance of understanding and distinguishing "two energies."
Apr. 28, 2006
- Home Air Conditioning - Whole house fans reduce the indoor temperature for 120 watts per hour versus 6000 watts for a 5 ton central air conditioner.
Apr. 27, 2006
- Magnetic Radial Cam Motor - Wes Crosiar says his concept is nearly identical to Walter Torbay's Magnetic Transgenerator; offers a sketch of what is happening on the bottom side where he says the gear works are located.
Apr. 26, 2006
- Top 100 Tally - A compilation of the voting results of the NEC regarding some of the Top 100 clean energy technologies.
April 25, 2006
- Gravity Motor with Permanent Magnet Assist - Open-sourced design combines the principles of gravity and magnetism to create a rotating device, whose torque can be harnessed for energy. Working prototype destroyed.
- Underwater Electric Kite (UEK) Corporation - Low impact hydrokinetic turbines harness tide and river flow, without harming aquiatic life, requiring no dam or impoundment.
April 23, 2006
- Theory > Robert Indech, PhD PE, gives Joe Cell function explanation from academic perspective - Explanation covers Joe Cell operation, some construction considerations, potential dangers, and a physics explanation of the process. Explanation is limited to stage one during which the cell is behaving as an electrolysis unit, prior to the positive lead being disconnected in stage two.
April 22, 2006
- How to Run Your Engine on Your Joe Cell - Peter Stevens give step-by-step instructions to Chris about how to run his car engine on the fuel cell he made, with fuel line disconnected.
April 19, 2006
- Hotsabi's e-Cell is a Joe Cell variant - Uses an electrolysis process to inject hydrogen into the air intake of a vehicle, resulting in improved fuel economy of around 50%.
April 18, 2006
- Andy Graham's replication of the Joe Cell - His objective is to charge water magnetically and electrically. Video posted shows a vortex like swirling of vapor above the cell.
- Hybrid Bus: e-Traction Revolution on Wheel - Whisper™ buses in the Netherlands get 13.9 mpg by using a diesel engine with an electrical generator to produce electricity which runs electric motors that are directly connected to wheels.
April 15, 2006
- James Wildman's Joe Cell replication - "the truck has twice its normal power, ...but will not yet run on the cell alone"
- Bill Williams replication - Bill had his truck running on a Joe Cell, with tremendous power in the first part of April, 2006. He was visited on April 11 by two men who told him to stop all alt energy activities. He complied, destroying his lab notes, etc. See story at PESN.com. This page aims to restore what information was available about his specific replication.
April 14, 2006
- International Green Technology Rally, Exposition and Competition announced - Expo and competition will feature alternative energy, over unity, zero point energy, free energy and water-car technologies. International Green Technology Rally, Exposition and Competition to be held July 8th and 9th, 2006 in New York.
April 13, 2006
- Bill Williams' Joe Cell - In the first part of April, 2006, Bill Williams told a discussion list that he successfully tested a device known as the Joe Cell. It allegedly feeds off Orgone energy and uses electrically charged water as the "gate" or medium through which the aetheral energy is drawn from the surroundings and transferred to the automobile engine. He was in process of disclosing how he accomplished this when confronted on April 11 by two unidentified individuals who told him to cease all of his alternative energy work or there would be dire consequences. Williams complied, but others involved are doing all they can to make sure the information is republished and replicated widely.
April 10, 2006
- Directory:Axel Corporation's Hybrid Bike - Tokyo based Axle Corporation has introduced a new electric motorbike with a hybrid plug-in, electromagnetic-permanent magnet motor, and is seven times more cost-efficient than scooters running on petrol.
April 9, 2006
- Hythane - Patented 20% hydrogen mix by volume with Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), alleged to be able to bridge the gap between the fossil-fueled present and the hydrogen future.
April 8, 2006
- Directory:Joe Cell - A Joe Cell is similar to an electrolysis cell built with concentric stainless steel pipes.
April 5, 2006
- Walter Torbay's Magnetic Transgenerator - Inventor from Argentina presents a free energy device via the repelling power of magnets, the deviation of the lines of magnetic force, and a complex mechanical system for controlling the acceleration, speed and power.
April 4, 2006
- Revetec cam-drive engine - The Revetec cam-drive engine uses a pair of counter-rotating scissor cams instead of a crankshaft. The result is three times more torque than a conventional engine, and an overall engine efficiency up to 50% more.
April 3, 2006
- Make your own SUV ad - GM is running a contest where you make your own ad for the Chevy Tahoe. They let you pick the pictures, add the text and music. Some green-thinkers have been having a bit of fun with this. Get in on the fun.
April 2, 2006
- New NEC member profile pages created.
- Electric Scooters - There is great alternative to city commuting -- electric scooters. The cost to travel 10-20 miles is well below $0.2 as opposed to $2 on city bus (NYC). Scooters require less mass to be moved, and hence can be far more economical.
April 1, 2006
- Rauen Environmental Heat Engine - The Superclassical heat engine of Ken Rauen is designed to be able to tap the heat of the environment for energy generation. It is based upon the experimental evidence of the Proell effect, a macroscopic Maxwell’s Demon.
- Europositron Rechargeable Aluminum Batteries - Technology based on nanoscale electrochemistry will allow production of rechargeable aluminum batteries providing up to 20 times more capacity than current batteries. The materials are environmentally safe and fully recycleable. 1-2 years to market.
Mar. 29, 2006
- Hortong Electron Orbit Energy Generator by et3m - HORTONG (E=mc2) is a new process of transformation of energy with allegedly no need to use radioactive material to obtain the loosening of energy of the orbit of the electron.
Mar. 28, 2006
- Green Steam Engine - Advantages of invention by Robert Green (US 6647813) include: the ability to run on very low steam pressure and volume, inexpensive to build, few moving parts with low lubrication requirement, lightweight. Site includes instructions on how to build it.
Mar. 26, 2006
- CD Motor Open Source Project - Experiment developed between Sept 2001-2004 under the direction of Tim Harwood, inspired by the claims of Robert Adams and his exotic pulsed motor technology, was widely replicated; is now published again. Allegedly achieves over unity, but no self-runners were ever achieved.
- Inflatable SunCone boosts efficiency and lowers price - Made of an aluminized film (e.g. nylon or Mylar) with a transparent film over the end facing the sun, the SunCone, by Barnabus Energy, maintains its shape through air pressure.
- Ghosh Energy from Atmospheric Heat - Pranab Jyoti Ghosh seeks assistance for building a working prototype of a technology that would produce electricity from atmospheric heat, based on combining a number of well-proven concepts.
Mar. 24, 2006
- D2Fusion, Inc. - Company expects to bring cold fusion technology to market as early as Summer, 2007; first in the form of some kind of home heater technology, then with electrical generators for homes. (http://d2fusion.com)
Mar. 23, 2006
- Crower's Six-Stroke Engine - Achieving a means of harnessing engine heat, Bruce Crower's internal combustion engine adds two strokes involving the injection of water, which immediately turns to steam, expanding the chamber for another cycle. Process keeps engine running cool.
Mar. 21, 2006
- Tilley Foundation - Company claims self-charger capable of powering a car or home, allegedly reviewed positively by U.S. goverment. Company founder, Carl Tilley, has documented history of fraud, which has manifest in company statements, such as that GE offered to buy the technology "site unseen" for 2 billion dollars.
Mar. 17, 2006
- Jan Vink's Replication of the Flynn Parallel Path proof-of-concept device - With an input of 2.2 Amps and 6.8 V (about 15 watt), he sees about a three-fold increase in the magnetic force.
Mar. 16, 2006
- Video of Jimmy Sabori's Papp Engine Variants - A two-cycle engine demonstrates power output up to 500 HP on a dynamometer; and a one-cycle engine with Plexiglas cylinder shows ignition of noble gas in vacuum process, which current physics says is impossible.
Mar. 14, 2006
- Simple Flynn Flux Experiment - By Tim Harward
- Stephen Kundel's Motor - Video of second version prototype shows a quickly vibrating motor, with electrical input. As it accelerates, less electrical input required. Over-unity not documented.
- American Inventor with Simon Cowell - Series hosted by Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol premieres March 16, 2006. It will feature a search for America's best new invention.
Mar. 10, 2006
- Resonant Nuclear Reactor that uses U-238 - Not "free" energy since it uses U-238 as the power source. It radiates, but simple lead shielding stops it just fine.
Mar. 9, 2006
- Frequently Asked Questions - Why does a 3.5x improvement over a 98% efficient motor not violate the law of conservation of energy?
- Patent officer comments on Sprain magnet motor - USPTO examiner says that there is nothing in the Sprain motor patent that speaks of an over unity scenario. Examiner says that patents that do make such claims are automatically sent to a special department at the patent office to handle.
Mar. 8, 2006
- Embarking on variant to Perendev magnet motor - Jeffery Lacroix came up with an idea for a magnet motor two years ago, then recently saw that Mike Brady's Perendev motor integrates the essential design, minus some particulars which Jeffery would like to try to implement in a prototype.
- PowerPedia:Tesla principle - Historically, the term Tesla principle was used to describe (amongst other things) certain reversible processes invented by Nikola Tesla.
Mar. 7, 2006
- Tesla Coil - Encyclopedic entry about Tesla's work in developing a series of coils that produced high-voltage, high-frequency currents.
Mar. 6, 2006
- Dennis Lee -- the Enigma - Exploring the enigma that is Dennis Lee -- perhaps the most controversial figure in the field of free energy, bar none. Some consider him an energy savior, others, a shyster. While his free energy technology might be dubious, the sincerity of Lee and his followers is a force to be reckoned with.
- Power Chips™ Convert Heat to Electricity - Chips use thermionics to convert heat directly into electricity with a Carnot heat pump efficiency of up to 70-80%. This will be one of the first industrial applications of nanotechnology.
Mar. 5, 2006
- Directory:Bruce_DePalma - Came up with model of pre-existent primordial field of the universe and a method for harnessing that energy.
Mar. 2, 2006
- Flynn Parallel Path Device Experimental Set-up - Sets for the objective and procedure for demonstrating the phenomenon of focusing the four poles of two magnets in one direction.
Mar. 1, 2006
- PAX Scientific mimics nature's design for fans - Company designs fans, impellers, propellers, mixers based on the geometries of a whirlpool. The result is an approximate 33% improvement in efficiency, reduced noise, size and cost.
Feb. 28, 2006
- StarRotor continuous-cycle engine - Highly efficient process could eventually replace present internal combustion design. Five U.S. Patents. Several prototypes.
Feb. 26, 2006
- Building on Flynn's Parallel Path Magnet Foundation - Paul Noel proposes means by which further magnetic amplification might be realized. Flynn associate, Mike Schukel says he is on the right track. (PESWiki; Feb. 26)
- Methanol -- Ethanol's Sister Product - Ethanol can be an even more effective energy alternative to petroleum if the unused portion of the crop are used to create methanol. (PESWiki; Feb. 26, 2006)
- Novermber - December Archive - PESWiki "Latest" items listing archived.
Feb. 25, 2006
- Water Wall Turbine - Massive paddle wheel turns close to the speed of the water, not endangering the fish, while efficiently converting tidal flow into electricity. Installation cost in the range of 1000 USD/KW for a 40 MW unit, with 1 year to production. Energy production in range of 3 cents / kW-h. Moving parts are ~4 m above water.
Feb. 24, 2006
- Mutant Algae Is Hydrogen Factory - Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley have engineered a strain of pond scum that could, with further refinements, produce vast amounts of hydrogen through photosynthesis. The breakthrough also could have application in a wide range of products, from biodiesel to cosmetics.
Feb. 23, 2006
- Electron Power Systems™ (EPS) - Toroid plasma technology that remains stable without magnetic confinement, by using background gas pressure for confinement instead, could provide clean, non-polluting energy technology at one-tenth the cost of present energy generation.
- Sprain claims over unity magnet motor - Electromagnet is used to pump the rotor past the magnetic lock-up point, to keep it spinning. Inventor claims that the amount of energy required to provide this kick is less than the amount of energy produced by the torque. U.S. patent awarded Oct. 2005.
Feb. 22, 2006
- Potomac Energy Projects, LLC - Group is pursuing a major research project to develop an electrical generator that only requires liquid nitrogen to operate. Research involves superconductivity, magnetic energy, and flux gates for harnessing Zero Point Energy.
Feb. 20, 2006
- Joe Flynn’s Parallel Path Magnetic Technology - Article by Tim Harwood, who ran a successful replication project. Versions of the article were published in 2003 in Nexus magazine and New Energy Technologies magazine. (PESWiki; Feb. 21, 2006)
- Build your own Flynn Parallel Path magnet technology proof-of-concept - Flynn associate, Michael Schuckel, provides a complete set of instructions of how to build a very basic device that proves the revolutionary magnet flux multiplication concept set forth by Joseph Flynn, and now being pursued by some large companies. (PESWiki; Feb. 20)
- SA thin film solar eclipses others - South African solar panels consist of a thin layer approximately five microns thick (a human hair is 20 microns thick) of a unique metal alloy that converts light into energy at a fraction of the cost. The photo-responsive alloy can operate on virtually all flexible surfaces. (PESWiki; Feb. 11, 2006)
Feb. 17, 2006
- Genesis EMT Systems open for licensing - Peter x says he was employed in 1978/79 by NASA/JPL to derive a non-solar energy device that could provide power for space craft, and that the electromagnetic technology developed has been in continuous operation since that time . . . , and is now being offered for licensing for lay application. (PESWiki; Feb. 17, 2006)
Feb. 15, 2006
- Perendev 300kW Magnet Motor for Sale - Posting of a document that Perendev is sending to people who inquire about purchasing a permanent magnet motor, and a cautionary statement by former Perendev associate, Sterling D. Allan, who notes that Perendev has a history of well-meaning but failed promises.
Feb. 12, 2006
- Concentrated Solar Power - Parbolic trough focuses sun's rays on unidirectional glass tubing containing thermo-oil to convey to a heat exchanger... Among lowest price presently available for installed solar plants. (http://www.solargenix.com/) (http://schott.com)
Feb. 10, 2006
Calloway Magnet Motor Open Source Project - After two decades of finding out what won't work, Robert H. Calloway says he is ready to divulge how to build an operational all-magnet motor.Ends up being an intentional wild goose chase.
Feb. 6, 2006
- BOGUS SCIENCE = Robert Jackson's Dynamotor Electric Generator - Inventor is willing to let rights to motor go to someone who can help get patent completed by Feb. 25. Rough prototype in Dallas, TX.
Feb. 5, 2006
- Top 100 Technologies - A working draft document by the New Energy Congress, listing the top 100 clean energy technologies. You need not be a member of the Congress to participate in populating and sequencing this document. The ranking should be based on the criteria adopted by NEC.
Feb. 2, 2006
- Directory:Clean Coal - The phasing out of coal as a polluting technology, in favor of a more clean, renewable approach.
Feb. 1, 2006
- Glossary:Wp = the Watt peak name plate rating for flat solar plates. There are two Wp test conditions STC and PTC which are quite different.
- Green and Gold Energy - Green & Gold Energy was founded to to deliver cost-effective, grid-competitive solar electric power. Their stated goal is to reduce the delivered cost of rooftop generated photovoltaic electrical output to below that available from the grid.
Jan. 27, 2006
- Bert Schreiber - Bert Schreiber presents a quantum-quanta theory of the universe, as well as treatises on no anti-gravity, no Black Holes, nonexistent forces, no ZPE and on how Thermofusion is a fraud. Ken Rauen gives a sampling of basic flaws in Schreiber's sceince.
- Carbon Conversion Fuel Cell - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is developing a method of turning carbon directly into electricity.
- Friends in Government - A listing of major movements by governments that are likely to be friendly with cutting edge alternative energy technology.
Jan. 22, 2006
- Gun Engine - Canadian inventor, Kazimierz Holubowicz, has come up with an environmentally friendly and transmission-free engine based on the same mechanics as how a bullet is shot from a gun. Initial test results yielded 92 per cent efficiency.
Jan. 18, 2006
- User:Powerteams - user profile page for Mark Crouse
Jan. 17, 2006
- BioPerformance - Biodegradeable Enzyme Catalyst fuel additive. Comes in pill and powder form. Claims to "save 20 - 40% on your gas".
- Boron Additive - Enhances lubricity as well as repairing worn metals, for possible increase in engine efficiencies.
Jan. 16, 2006
- Feb. 10-11 > Concept to Commerce: Emerging Energy Technologies Summit - Two-day event in Santa Barbara, CA, will bring together the greatest scholars, business leaders, financiers, engineers, and policy makers to discuss the development and creation of profitable and practical energy technology solutions.
Jan. 11, 2006
- Earth 2012 Water Car - Project to develop an engine that runs on water. Fizzled Jan. 6, 2006 due to not being able to raise funds. "The technical team is trying to obtain funding via other routes without involvement of Earth 2012."
- Magenn index page - Inflatable, rotating balloon, wind turbine design scheduled for market readiness in 2006; at a price close to grid power.
Jan. 10, 2006
- Peterman Magnet Motor - Brad Peterman seeks donations to build high-precision permanent magnet motor prototype based on a rough prototype he said ran for 5 1/2 minutes. If prototype is successful, he said he will open source the design.
Jan. 9, 2006
- Daewoo Cielo 1997 on Acetone - Pdabin reports increased mileage, power, and performance over last six months of usage.
Jan. 8, 2006
- Best Energy Technology Videos - Page designed to showcase outstanding video clips by energy technology companies.
- Directory:Mixing Sea and River Water - Devices based on a natural process -- when a river runs into the ocean, a huge amount of energy is unleashed because of the difference in salt concentration.
Jan. 5, 2006
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) - seeks to harness the temperature difference between survace and deep sea water. It was was invented in 1881 by a French scientist, Jacques Arsene D'Arsonval.
Jan. 2, 2006
- Toyota Yaris 2003 model D-4D on Acetone - 'Umbra' reports significantly increased mileage and performance all around, adding 50 millilitre acetone per 45 Litre gas.
- Current "Latest" Index for PESWiki
- Recent changes - computer generated listing of all changes made to site.
- "Latest" Archive