PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
"Latest" Archive: January - April, 2007
Click here for most recent "latest" listings.
May - August
- Latest:Archive:2006_May-Aug - going forward in time
April 24, 2007
- Solar > Hot Water > Edwards Hot Water Heat Pump - is like a solar water heater without collector panels. It operates like a refrigerator only in reverse; transferring the heat in the surrounding air to the stored water. It is extremely energy efficient - using approximately one third the energy of a conventional electric water heater.
April 21, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Electric Motor Secrets DVD by Peter Lindemann - In his DVD presentation, drawing on 30 years of his own research and development, Lindemann explains in simple terms what back EMF is, and how one can build motors and generators that do not involve back-EMF. He asserts that such designs can improve upon the most effective motors of today by many-fold, not just a few percent.
April 20, 2007
- Solar > Directory:Plastic Solar Cells - Technologies that use plastic in the process of harnessing solar energy, either as the solar cell itself or as a crucial infrastructure component.
April 18, 2007
- Wind > MotorWind's Pastic Micro Wind Turbines for Sale - Two of the biggest hurdles for using wind power have been cost and the need for strong winds. A Hong Kong businessman/inventor has found a way to overcome those problems with plastic, bringing the generation cost down to around 1 cent per kilowatt-hour.
April 17, 2007
- (OT) Tesla > Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter - Radio transmitter designed by Nikola Tesla was intended to communicate with extraterrestrial life on other planets. Speak into one end, and the signal goes out the other end as a cosmic ray emitter, and vice versa.
April 5, 2007
- Water / Recycling > Grey water recycling by Brac Systems - Collects water from shower drains, bathtubs and laundry, then filters and pumps it through a dedicated supply line to the toilet tanks for flushing, reducing average household water consumption by a third. It is designed into the plumbing of new construction and existing residential homes.
March 22, 2007
- Engines > Linear Combustion Electromagnetic Engines - Index of designs and companies promoting designs in which a lineaer two-piston system drives magnets by induction coils to generate electricity, so that the output energy of combustion is electricity, not torque.
March 21, 2007
- Thermal Electric / Solar > Ergenics - Developing a metal hydride heat engine that converts solar hot water into electricity for an estimated cost of less than 1¢ per kilowatt hour. The solar panels produce hot water which is pumped to a hydrogen compressor, that compresses a gas that is then expanded in a hydraulic motor-generator set that produces electricity.
- Magnets > Quadratic Magnet Gate - When a small magnet is placed into the entrance of a quadratic magnet set-up, it shoots forward. No front-end loading apparent, with work applied by magnets, illustrates that magnets can be a source of free energy, like the wind.
March 20, 2007
- Magnet Motors > Mac McCarthy Magnet Motor - Mac McCarthy claims to have an all-magnet motor (no electrical or other fuel input) prototype ready to launch into the process of engineering for production. He is looking for partners and funding.
March 16, 2007
- Batteries > A123 Systems lithium-ion battery technology - A123 replaces the cobalt oxide in lithium-ion cells with nanophosphate, enabling a quick charge, while delivering high power density, with a long life-time. Is used in power tools, and is process of breaking into hybrid vehicle market.
March 15, 2007
- Engines > Cyclone Technologies Schoell Cycle Engine - The Cyclone Engine is designed around the principles of an external combustion engine, to efficiently use any liquid or gaseous fuel and create more power and significantly less emissions than current gasoline or diesel powered internal combustion engines.
March 12, 2007
- Engines > Ambient Air > Generator from Ambient Air by Kim Zorzi - Inventor from Ultralight America proposes a multicylinder air type engine, which is different from previous systems in that it has a regenerative tank. Zorzi alleges that this will enable the system to repressurize itself, drawing its energy from ambient air heat.
March 10, 2007
- Solar > Concentrated > Cool Earth Solar - Company has developed an inflatable solar concentrator technology that slashes materials costs, making solar farms competitive with commercial electricity generation systems within three years.
- Ocean Wave > GyroWaveGen™ - Innovation uses a gyroscopic flywheel to provide the stationary position against which the oscillations of the wave motion can then be converted to usable energy. Owners of 1982 patent now looking to take improved design to market.
March 4, 2007
- Secondary Oscillations > Milkovic-Berrett Secondary Oscillator Generator - Brian Berrett of Lehi, Utah has built a two-wheel device that uses the two-stage mechanical oscillator principle set forth by Mikovic. The electrical output from the secondary wheel is far in excess of the electrical input required to maintain the primary pendulum oscillation on the first wheel.
March 3, 2007
- Solar > Steven E. Jones Solar Funnel for Cooking - Prof. Steven E. Jones (of 9/11-demolition fame) presents a method for building a cooking device that is safe and low-cost, easy to make, yet very effective in capturing the sun's energy for cooking and for pasteurizing water. Requires cardboard, tin foil, black paint, and a mason jar.
March 2, 2007
- Power Systems for Future Exploration: STAIF 2007 - Energy-related abstracts from the 2007 STAIF Conference posted by Tim Ventura at AmericanAntigravity.com. STAIF allows industry, government, and universities to share their latest achievements.
February 27, 2007
- Joe Cell > A Photographic Update on BJ's Recent "Proton Cell" Progress - BJ claims to have been able to run engines on nothing but a Joe Cell a few years ago, and has been working recently to replicate those results.
February 21, 2007
- Directory:Searl Effect Generator (SEG) - SEG generator capable of cheaply and safely producing electricity without fuel, pollution, friction, or noise. Anti-gravity effects also involved.
February 16, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Modified Bedini Cole Window motor - Mike (HMM) has posted a demonstrated video of a device which quickly became buzzed as "overunity," but he does not claim it to be such. Complete instructions provided. Many researchers presently seeking to replicate the effect.
February 15, 2007
- Engines > Crystal Ion Air Turbine Engine - Engine resurrected from the '60s by Ron Rockwell is said to run totally on ambient air, and can be scaled large enough to power an airplane or small enough to power a lawn mower.
February 10, 2007
- Wind > Vertical Axis > SpiralAirFoil Wind Turbine - Patent pending design put forth by Dan Parker is in the R&D phase, with expectation of going to market next year.
February 05, 2007
- Wireless transmission of electricity - Encyclopedic entry about wireless energy transfer -- the process that takes place in any system where electromagnetic energy is transmitted from a power source to an electrical load, without interconnecting wires.
February 02, 2007
- Water / Wind > Max Whisson's Gust Water Trap Apparatus - The Whisson vertical windmill cools the air passing through the whirling blades. As it does so, a proprietary process collects condensate, yielding fresh water from the air.
February 01, 2007
- Wind > Vertical Axis > TMA Global Wind Energy Systems - Vertical axis wind turbine technology with concentrating air foils enables TMA to compete with the best horizontal turbine costs at lower wind speeds, while the return on investment is even greater at higher wind speeds, where the horizontal turbines have to shut down. Other advantages are many.
January 30, 2007
- Buyer Beware > N-Motion The Perpetual Motion Vehicle Company - Snazzy-looking website gives an appearance similar to Tesla Motors, Co (a legitimate electric car company), but with no supporting technology. A "perpetual motion" company with no "perpetual motion" working technology.
- Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits > Tectane: H20 Injector and Aquahol - H2O Injector is an inexpensive add-on device for car engines which reduces emissions and increases mileage up to 40%, and can allow cars to run on 75-octane gasoline or ethanol fuels. Aquahol is the separate injection of 80% ethanol and 20% water, which is the cleanest-burning fuel. Drawbacks?
January 28, 2007
- Wind > Wind Farms - Wind farms resent an economy of scale, enabling them to produce electricity in the price range of grid power.
January 25, 2007
- Obituaries > Walt Rosenthal Departs - New energy researcher who tested a wide range of devices, encouraging with due diligence, will be missed. Memorial services to be held Jan. 27 in Santa Maria, California.
January 21, 2007
- Venturi Automobiles - Features three electric models, including the Eclectic -- an urban 3-seater electro-solar or wind vehicle is the first production energy-autonomous vehicle in history. Eclectic takes advantage of moments of immobilisation to store energy in its NiMH batteries. It offers a range up to 50 km at a speed of 50 km/hr and can also be recharged from the grid in 5 hours. Production of 20 vehicles has commenced and 200 will be launched in June 2007.
January 15, 2007
- Waste-to-Energy / Plasma >
StarTech Environmental Corp Plasma Tech - Startech is a publicly traded waste-to-energy plasma arc technology company. They presently have three 5 ton/day installations in operation, with a number of other plants in various stages of implementation. A 200 ton/day plant being scheduled for Panama will be the largest such plant in the world.
January 13, 2007
- Engines > Libralato Ruggero's Atkinson-Cycle Rotary Engine - Rotary engine design by Italian inventor uses the Atkinson cycle to combine the best attributes of wankel rotaries and piston engines. Half the size of a conventional engine, it produces 30% more power and uses 10% less fuel.
January 8, 2007
- Electrolysis / OS > Bob Boyce's Electrolyzer Plans -- Open Source Project - A system for high-efficiency electrolysis that involves the alleged production of monatomic hydrogen, which has highly unusual and effective properties in accentuating mileage.
January 5, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Donald Sitler's Permanent Magnet Motor - Prototype allegedly uses modest electrical input to convert magnetic force into motion. Test rig shown in video runs on about 1.44 watts, turning at about 400 rpm. It uses neodymium permanent magnets in the stator and rotor.
January 3, 2007
- Hydro > Beck Mickle "low head" micro hydro generator - Scottish inventor, Ian Gilmartin, has invented a mini water wheel capable of supplying enough electricity to power a house from as little as an eight-inch water fall. The contraption is designed to be used in small rivers or streams.
January 2, 2007
- Fusion > Inertial-Electrodynamic Fusion Device - Dr. Bussard and his team at Energy/Matter Conversion Corporation, after close to 20 years of hard work, have developed a revolutionary radiation-free fusion process that takes boron-11 and fuses a proton to it, producing, in its excited state, a carbon-12 atom. This excited carbon-12 atom decays to beryllium-8 and helium-4. It was developed under a DOD contract and has recently been made public.
September - December 2006
- Latest:Archive:2006_Sep-Dec - going back in time
- Current "Latest" Index at PESWiki - Feature pages and stories by PES Network, Inc.
- "Latest" Archive
- 2015: January - March
- 2014: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2013: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2012: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2011: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2010: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2009: January - March | April - June | July - September | October - December
- 2008: January - April | May - August | September - December
- 2007: January - April | May - August | September - December
- more - Archive beginning in 2003
- New Pages - computer-generated list of all new pages, chronilogically.
- Recent changes - computer generated listing of all changes made to site.
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- Top 5 Monthly Free Energy News Stories
- http://PESN.com - Feature stories by PES Network, Inc.
- Latest - Leaves some of the lesser stories out
- http://FreeEnergyQuest - Sterling's interviews on Rense Radio Network
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly recap
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy