PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
"Latest" Archive: May - August, 2007
Click here for most recent "latest" listings.
August 31, 2007
- Electrolysis > Water Fuel Cell > Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007)
August 28, 2007
- Suppression / Hydrogen > United Nuclear Hydrogen Fuel System Kit - Convert fuel-injected gasoline-engine vehicles to run on hydrogen, while seamlessly allowing the vehicle to still run on gasoline. The kit includes solar or wind-powered hydrogen production, stored in a hydride, and released when heated. Kit release is being suppressed by the U.S. government.
August 27, 2007
- Water Fuel Cell / Profiles > David L. Wenbert is heading a Water Fuel Cell open source project. He is also assembling a trade association for the emerging waterfuel industry.
August 25, 2007
- Nuclear > Hot Balls Chemical Nuclear Reaction - "While working as an engineer at the Idaho National Engineering Lab (INEL) for a private contractor, we invented Hot Balls that would heat to 450 degrees." Previous work regarding petroleum cracking with catalysts is listed as well as supply sources for steel balls and the catalysts.
August 23, 2007
- Vortex > Messias Machine - the Vortex Synergy Model - Model has particular interest inasmuch as it contains some explanation for unusual energy flow (thermal into kinetic), providing justification for Schauberger' s hypothesis of energy from swirling water.
August 21, 2007
- Suppression > Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve - The rise of the control over modern civilization. An important perspective to bear in mind when asking why revolutionary energy technologies haven't been able to make it into the marketplace.
August 19, 2007
- Thermal Electric / Solar > Closed Loop Ammonia Turbine - The return of Tesla's solar (and other low heat input) design for home and commercial power systems using inexpensive technology discarded last century due to then cheap oil prices.
- Directory:Solar:Chargers directory created
August 18, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Vehicles / Hydraulics > Valentin Technologies - The 130 MPG Car is a medium size 5-seat passenger car, driven by a Hydrostatic Powertrain. The free-piston internal combustion engine pumps hydraulic fluid into the accumulator that drives the wheelmotors in each wheel. The wheelmotors are reversed during braking and become pumps to recuperate the entire braking energy.
August 16, 2007
- Electrolysis / ZPE > Water Disassociation Using Zero Point Energy - Moray King has put forth a scientific model that suggests that the reason so many experimenters are observing more energy emerging from their electrolysis systems than what they put into it, is that the configuration harnesses zero point energy.
August 15, 2007
- Electrostatic > Aluminum, Paper, Steel Electrostatic Energy Generator - YouTube user singerxyz posted videos showing two different set-ups that he came up with that appear to extract energy from the ambient environment. In one, he wrapped an aluminum tube from a lawn chair with paper (insulator), and then wound that with non-galvanized steel wire.
August 11, 2007
- Gravity Motors > Hall Gravity Wheel B > Douglass K. Furr, Ph.D.'s Replication of Gravity Wheel B Does Not Run - Ultra-precise machining job based on Scott Hall and paddyboytube's wheels, does not self-drive across a flat surface, but decelerates.
August 8, 2007
- Bio-Energetics > Radio Frequency Ablasion - Patented technology by Joel Fallik pre-dates John Kanzius' work, and has a wide range of non-invasive, disease-eliminating applications through the targeting of heat to precise points through the interference patterns of two microwave generators. It is being spurned in the market because it would take the huge profits out of disease.
- Gravity Motors / Scott F. Hall > Hall's Replica of paddyboytube's Gravity Motor Design - Just set this wheel gizmo on the ground and it gradually accelerates forward to a stable point via a mechanism so simple a three-year-old child could comprehend it. Modern science says that this is impossible, yet now at least two people have shown that it is possible.
- Gravity Motors / Scott F. Hall > Hall's Gravity Motor - After studying Bessler and other's designs and compiling the principles, Scott Hall whipped out a design, cut it out of wood, and it worked.
August 2, 2007
- Organizations > 'Free Energy' Plans by Creative Science and Research - Company sells plans for devices that they say can provide "free power for your home, garage, car or truck". They claim to have heaters, engines, and other devices that are over unity or that require no fuel. A few buyers say the kits do not operate as claimed. Others are satisfied.
- How to Embed Videos - PESWiki now has the ability to embed YouTube vidoes on the page.
August 1, 2007
- Magnet Motors / Atmospheric Electrostatic > Scott F. Hall's Magnet Motor from Kitchen Stuff - Video at YouTube shows a continuously-running gizmo composed of a conglomeration of things found in his kitchen, including a can of dog food, tooth picks, refrigerator magnets, a pencil, spring clips, and a small corner cut out of a box.
- Aerielle Louise Has Died - A proponent of new energy and new thinking, involved with several internet radio programs, passed away on July 30 or 31, 2007. The circumstances of her death are tragic, and ironically present us with a personal manifestation of the effects of the warming of our planet.
July 31, 2007
- Solar / Tesla > Tesla's Solar Ideas : 1916 Reprint - According to The Electrical Experimenter, in addition to his prolific electrical work, Tesla patented a sun motor. The article also discusses the Shuman-boy's engine and sun boiler installed in Egypt with output of 100 horsepower.
July 22, 2007
- Pyramid Power > Pyramidal Power by Thomas Trawoger - Austrian inventor demonstrates that a fairly simple set-up of a home-made capacitor and two home-made coils, stimulated by a magnet, positioned at the geometric center of a metallic pyramid will produce appreciable amounts of current, enough to run a small fan.
July 20, 2007
- Pyramid Power > The Pyramidal Electric Transducer: A DC to RF Converter for the Capture of Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy - A California researcher shows how an antenna, modeled on the Great Pyramid of Giza, can transfer the power of atmospheric electrostatic discharge impulses into a resonant circuit that converts the random impulses into an alternating current as a potential source of renewable electric power.
July 18, 2007
- Electromagnetic / Hydraulics / Electric Vehicles > The Hydraulic Battery-powered Electromagneti Generator from Tennessee - A trio of inventors from Tennessee have design a hydraulic, battery, electromagnetic system than they say can fuellessly run a home or a vehicle, or other devices. Several working prototypes have been built. Presently awaiting "pending" patent status, they are ready to build a business to bring this technology to market.
July 17, 2007
- Congress:Top 100 Technologies -- Categorized - T100 listing broken into genres, e.g. solar, wind, etc.
July 15, 2007
- Electrolysis > Hydrogen from Water > Water Fuel Cell Open Source Project - An open source project by the H2earth Institute is in process of replicating the water fuel cell technology of the late Stanley Meyer, who allegedly ran vehicles on water, and whose patents have just now become public domain.
- Magnet Motors / Electromagnetic? / Electric Vehicles > Fuelless "Surge" Motor Technology - In around 1994, Troy Reed claimed to have a fuelless, pollution-free motor with around 7 kilowatts of output, powerful enough to run a house or a car. The technology received a flurry of high-level interest, including major media. Actor Dennis Weaver organized a cross-country demonstration. What happened to the technology?
July 13, 2007
- PDF uploading has been enabled at PESWiki.
July 11, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Spark Plugs > Pulse plugs boost horsepower, torque and fuel economy - PulStar pulse plugs look and fit like traditional spark plugs, but are exponentially more powerful. Spark plugs discharge only 40 watts of power while PulStar discharges 1 million watts! This high power pulse discharge ignites the compressed air/fuel mixture in the cylinder more precisely and completely, producing up to 12% more torque and 20% better fuel economy.
July 7, 2007
- Nanotech / Lighting > Nanoflex can increase all lighting efficiencies - The nano optical coating on Nanoflex™ provides ideal diffusive and reflective surface to capture light rays from any light source including fluorescent lamps to enhance illumination by 50% on average, both for retrofits as well as new fixtures, enabling the reduction of the number of fixtures.
July 6, 2007
- Solid State > Tiny Generator Runs Off Vibrations - Researchers at the University of Southampton, UK, have developed an efficient, sugar-cube-sized electric generator that feeds on environmental vibrations, via the wobbling of several magnets attached to a millimeter-sized cantilever. The device could power small, low-power devices such as wireless sensors or medical implants.
July 3, 2007
- River / Vortex > Zotloterer Gravitational Vortex Power Plant - Mini-power plant is simple to construct, has a turbine efficiency of 80% but is safe for fish due to low turbine speed. The gravitational vortex hydro technology can be applied with water drop as little as 0.7 meters. The cost for installation of the prototype was close to $1/watt capacity.
June 25, 2007
- Tesla / Electromagnetic > The Deliberate Curtailment of Nikola Tesla's Primary Energy Source - Tom Bearden and Leslie Pastor discuss how the present electrical engineering model (and practice) was severely curtailed to exclude overunity (COP>1.0) electrical power systems that take their excess electromagnetic energy directly from their interaction with the active medium (vacuum/spacetime).
June 22, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits > Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter Coming Soon - Better World Technologies presents a catalytic converter replacement that legally pre-treats the fuel for complete combustion, rather than burning what is left over after incomplete combustion. Pre-heating the fuel along a rod turns the fuel into plasma, to burn a wide varieties of fuel efficiently and cleanly.
June 21, 2007
- Water / Air Conditioning > XDOBS Renewable Cooling and Water from Air - The XDOBS night radiant condensation system is a water-from-air extraction system and air conditioner that does not use any external electricity or fuel. The company is entertaining licensing agreements.
June 20, 2007
- Magnet Motors > Kedron Discovers Inexpensive New Energy Source - Kedron Corporation has discovered a new extremely inexpensive, pollution-free source of electricity. Two permanent magnets of a particular shape can be pulled apart along a prescribed path using less work than the amount produced when the magnets come together along a different path.
June 16, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Millennial Motors - The Magnetronic Motor uses a small amount of magnetic force to control a large amount of magnetic force. Motor concept is tested and prototype developed, preparing for production, with public debut scheduled for July 2007. Company is planning to retrofit cars to produce pollution free vehicles.
June 15, 2007
- Engines / Thermal Electric > Deluge Inc's Thermal Hydraulic Engine Generates from Low Heat Input - Utilizing low level heat energy, 180°F (82°C), the Natural Energy Engine™ is suitable for solar, geothermal, or any other heat source, including waste heat from existing processes. The engine requires no combustion, operates virtually silently, and generates no emissions. Now ready for commercialization.
June 10, 2007
- Tidal / River > Verdant Leads River/Tide Energy Pursuit - Verdant Power is a world leader in commercializing low-impact kinetic hydropower solutions, harnessing the energy from river, tide, and man-made channels. Prototype array is presently producing power for customers.
June 8, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Chas Campbell Generator - Austrialian inventor demonstrates a prototype generator with input of 800 W, able to self-run off the 3500 W output, with energy left over to run a drill, a saw, and other appliances. Claims he can scale it up to 1 megawatt output.
June 2, 2007
- Moller Skycar - Moller is developing a combination airplane and motorcar, powered by the Rotapower(R) engine.
June 1, 2007
- River / Wind > Vertical Axis > Neo-AeroDynamic Wind/Water Turbine - The patent-pending turbine for wind and water, invented by Phi Tran, employs lift on the leeward edge, harnessing the turbulence that usually impedes efficiency. The price point is expected to be better than fossil-fuel-generated electricity, even in low wind areas, making it ideal for city/urban roof top and back yard settings.
May 29, 2007
- Thermal Electric > Acoustic Stove, Fridge, Generator Could Aid Third World - The "Stove for Cooking, Refrigeration and Electricity," or SCORE, could help improve the health and quality of life for the two billion or so people in the world who cook over open fires. The SCORE thermoacoustics technology promoted by a multi-institutional project converts heated gas into sound waves which can be used to cook, cool, and/or generate electricity.
May 26, 2007
- Hydrogen from Water > Cancer-Cure Radio Frequency Machine Turns Salt Water Into Fire - John Kanzius invented a radio wave machine in an attempt to kill cancer. While trying to desalinize salt water with the machine, the water started burning. The machine breaks down the hydrogen-oxygen bond in the water, igniting the hydrogen.
May 24, 2007
- Electromagnetic / Radiant Energy > Self-running Bedini motor - Long-time participant in various Bedini motor replication projects, Rick Friedrich posts videos, photos, diagrams, and explanation of his set-up, which he says measures a net gain in energy "from nature".
- Videos / Radiant Energy / Bedini > New "Energy from the Vacuum" Documentary Series DVD release - John Bedini - Bedini conducts a tour of his lab and explains how every motor works, in addition to patiently answering a whole host of questions pertaining to 'radiant energy'.
May 14, 2007
- Mimetics / Wind > Humpback flipper may be the key to better wind turbines - WhalePower Corp features a blade design that mimics the aerodynamically efficient design of a humpback whale’s flipper, allowing a turbine to capture more of the wind's energy, and at much lower speeds.
May 9, 2007
- Conservation > Grey Water > Sink-to-Toilet Combo - A simple way to optimize water usage without setting up a costly gray water system. The sink uses the inflow of water headed to refill the toilet bowl. You can therefore use the water twice by washing your hands in it before it fills the bowl. One-size-fits-all retrofit available.
May 3, 2007
- Wind > VAWT > StatoEolien Vertical-Axis Wind Turbine - The power curve of this French design is surprisingly different than power curves for conventional turbines because the output increases until the velocity of the wind is above the lower hurricane levels.
- Current "Latest" Index for PESWiki
- Recent changes - computer generated listing of all changes made to site.
- "Latest" Archive
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- Top 5 Monthly Free Energy News Stories
- http://PESN.com - Feature stories by PES Network, Inc.
- Latest - Leaves some of the lesser stories out
- http://FreeEnergyQuest - Sterling's interviews on Rense Radio Network
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly recap
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy