PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
"Latest" Archive: September - December, 2007
Click here for most recent "latest" listings.
December 29, 2007
- Waste-to-Energy / Alternative Fuels > Diesel > GRC Microwave Turns Carbon Items into Oil and Gas - Frank Pringle of Global Resource Corp (GRC) has invented and refined an efficient microwave energy process to turn plastics, discarded tires, and other carbon-based substances such as shale, coal, and tar sands into gas and oil.
December 28, 2007
- Zero Point Energy > MPI > Magnetic Power Inc's Goals for 2008 - Mark Goldes reviews progress made in 2007 and sets forth company objectives for the coming year. "Our evolving theoretical models, continuously refined to reflect hands-on laboratory experiments, allow MPI to develop solid-state as well as mechanical variations of magnetic conversion technologies." (PESWiki; Dec. 28, 2007)
December 25, 2007
- Weather Control > Weather Control Via Newman-Like Device - A dozen years ago, while pursuing a possible overunity machine, Mr. Wells discovered that the machine was effecting local weather. Several machines and years later, the effect is much better understood and refined.
December 24, 2007
- Waste-to-Energy / Alt. Fuels > Diesel > CPD Process Turns Trash into Diesel Fuel - Green Power Inc has developed a catalytic pressureless depolymerization (CPD) process they call "NanoDiesel" that inexpensively converts biomass and municipal waste into high quality diesel fuel, which could solve the world's energy and waste problems at the same time, without upsetting the CO2 balance.
December 19, 2007
- Nuclear > Toshiba Builds Household Nuclear Fusion Reactor - Toshiba has developed a new class of nuclear reactor 100 times smaller than a standard reactor. These micro sized nuclear reactors could be used to power large houses, apartment blocks or some city blocks.
December 9, 2007
- Plasma / Nuclear / Batteries > Arie M. De Geus' AMDG Scientific Corp - The late Mr. DeGeus discovered novel energy generating technologies, all of which feature ‘over-unity’ energy production, relating to fractional hydrogen, low-energy nuclear transmutations, electrodynamics, torsion fields and electro-gravitics. (PESWiki; Dec. 7, 2007)
December 8, 2007
- Batteries / Lighting > Litrospheres provide inexpensive, continuous light - A glow-in-the-dark paint company, MPK Co, has come up with self-luminous micro particles called Litrospheres which they say are inexpensive, non-toxic, and will stay on for 12+ years (half-life point) continuously.
November 21, 2007
- Geoengineering - Scientists are considering various massive interventions whereby the planetary weather systems could be manipulated in an attempt to cool the earth and survive global warming.
November 20, 2007
- Solar / Thermal Electric / Nanotech > Advanced Diamond Solutions amorphous nanostructures - Semiconductor industry company serendipitously developed thermionic solar cells using amorphous diamond nanostructures that offer potential efficiencies of 50% at half the cost of silicon solar cells. Also has good promise as a thermal electric generator.
- Petravoltaics -- Electricity from Rocks - Certain types of igneous rocks exhibit a weak electrical potential that is neither piezoelectric (pressure induced voltage), nor pyroelectric (heat-change induced voltage), but petravoltaic. This is to say that there is a continuous, steady voltage across the rock.
November 19, 2007
- Electrolysis > Hydrogen from Water / Waste-to-Energy / Bioelectricity / Fuel Cells > Waste Water Plus Bacteria Make Hydrogen Fuel - Bacteria that feed on vinegar and waste water zapped with a shot of electricity could produce a clean hydrogen fuel to power vehicles that now run on petroleum. These microbial fuel cells can turn almost any biodegradable organic material into zero-emission hydrogen gas fuel.
November 17, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Joseph Newman Motor - Joseph Newman is one of the more notorious names in the free energy world, having claimed for years that he has developed an electromagnetic device that produces more energy than it consumes, harnessing its excess energy from an unseen, free energy source.
November 15, 2007
- Hydrogen from Water > Electrolysis > Hydrogen fuel system nearly ready for vehicles - Akvo Energy America's process involves hydrogen extraction from water via plasmatic induction, a form of electrolysis, using a small amount of electricity. The system will power a vehicle for 1 year on one fill up with zero emissions. Pointing to a small generator, “That will power my house. I won’t pay any heating bills this year.?
November 10, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits > Running on Vapors: Tom Ogle's 100+ MPG Fuel System - A young inventor who died at age 26 in 1981, demonstrated an ultra high mileage system in 1977, later patented, that used the engine vacuum to draw fuel vapors from a vapor tank, obviating the need for a conventional carburetor and fuel pump.
November 4, 2007
- Investment > Capital Max, Inc - An investment advisor for investment in renewable technologies with low risk (nothing close to what we typically discuss here). Works with clients who have minimum liquid assets of $500,000. Is working on opening a U.S. Renewable Energy fund.
October 31, 2007
- Efficient Vehicles > MDI Air Car - The MDI Air Car uses compressed air to push its engine’s pistons, can hit 68 mph, has a range of 125 miles, and can be refuelled in a few minutes with custom air compressors at a cost of around $2. Tata Motors of India is planning to produce these zero-emissions cars in 2008.
October 30, 2007
- Electrolysis > Stanley Meyer Harmonics - Mark Cooper writes: "It came to me the other day. I was reading a book which has nothing to do with technology and I had an epiphany. Stan's device and Bob Boyce's device are the same in operation. They both use harmonics."
- Oil > Video: Who killed JFK Jr.? (George W. Bush did) - The brave soul who produced "Loose Change" brings an equally disturbing documentary showing that JFK, Jr.'s death was not an airplane accident, but an assassination, and that George W. Bush was the key perpetrator, securing his seat in a global conspiracy that keeps Big Oil in power.
October 24, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits / Hydraulics / Hybrids > Hydristor to convert vehicles into green hybrids - This infinitely variable vane hydraulic pump/motor is basically a simplified automatic transmission with no gears, with regenerative storage capability. Aiming to retrofit existing vehicles, it is projected to double or even triple mileage, while drastically cutting emissions (to 1/4) and boosting performance.
October 23, 2007
- Electrolysis > Water Fuel Cell > Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell - Moray B. King proposes a design that could take advantage of the purported electrolysis overunity systems. His scheme would be a self-running system with a mechanism of extracting the excess energy for practical use.
October 21, 2007
- Directory:Vibrations - Index of technologies that harness vibration power, small or large.
October 17, 2007
- Magnet Motors > Screw-Magnet Motor Crude Prototype - Four rows of screws, off-set around a cylinder, appear to cause the cylinder to spin when a holder of four neodymium magnets is brought close to it.
- Electromagnetic > Ronald Classen's Replication of the Muller Dynamo - With as much work as has gone into this prototype, you would hope that Ron might be into over unity. He's looking for feedback from those who might help him prove and improve what he has.
- News:Sources / Directories / Profiles > Directory:Alex Ramon - Alex Ramon has founded several key clean energy news and directory sites. He is a good friend and associate of PES Network, Inc.
October 16, 2007
- Electromagnetic / Electrostatic > Electrostatic Generator by Walter Owens - Walter Owens has come up with a device which he claims extracts free and ubiquitous static energy for practical use. A rotating device rubs against wool or nylon and collects static electricity in a set of coils.
October 14, 2007
- Plasma / Waste to Energy / Engines > W2 Energy Birthing Affordable, Renewable Petrol - Imagine a gasoline and diesel source that is CO2 neutral, sulfur-free, derived from renewable sources, superior in its power performance to fossil-based fuels, and costs less than 1/7 of fossil-based fuels. The company has also built an engine to optimize use of the syngas portion of the product.
October 12, 2007
- Wind > Humdinger's Wind Belt Economizes Low Wind Harnessing - Invented by Shawn Frayne, the Windbelt is a taut membrane fitted with a pair of magnets that oscillate between coils. Designed for low wind speeds and budgets, the device is 10x to 30x times more efficient than the best microturbines, and its cost is proportionately small.
October 11, 2007
- Electromagnetic > 'Cold Electricity' circuit - Ronald R. Stiffler has come up with a circuit that he calls a "cold electricity" circuit that appears to be harnessing free energy from the environment. "This is a totally self-contained, self-powered circuit. There are not tricks to it."
October 8, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Solid State > Magnetic Electron Pump open source project - Solid state (no moving parts) electromagnetic device, said to be simple to build from readily-available, inexpensive materials, allegedly puts out four times as much energy as is required to run it. Measurement issues and math errors have been pointed out which argue that the system is not over unity.
October 6, 2007
- Classifieds > NineSigma Request Energy Proposals - NineSigma specializes in matching technology capabilities with industry needs, including clean energy solutions. They are presently scouting for: small electric water heater; energy absorbing actuator; clear thermoformable films or coatings, CO2 capture from flue gas; NO emission reduction; variable fuel flow injector.
October 4, 2007
- Vortex / Fuel Efficiency > Engines > Whirl Power Turbine - Using principles of a tornado or vortex, this patent pending engine is said to capture most of the energy in flowing gases and delivers power to a rotating shaft in proportion to the fuel input. This is a True Rotor Power utilizing centrifugal force as well as compression and velocity for various RPMs and torque output.
October 2, 2007
- Patent > To Patent or Not to Patent a Free Energy Technology? - Addressing the question of when to seek for a patent and when not to seek for a patent on "free energy" technology. Lists alternatives for "game-changing" technologies that should not go the patent route.
September 29, 2007
- Engines > Quasiturbine Engine - This four-chamber Wankel-like engine is capable of burning fuel using photo-detonation, an optimal combustion type. The design can also be used as an air motor, steam engine, gas compressor, hot air engine, or pump.
September 27, 2007
- Electromagnetic > Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
September 26, 2007
- Piezoelectric > Wind > "Wind Tree" Electrical Generator - Imagine harnessing the power of hundreds of leaves fluttering in the wind. Richard Dickson is developing a passive wind harvesting technology that uses piezoelectric materials woven into textile-like material to form artificial leaves for a bio-mimicking "tree".
September 24, 2007
- Solar > Thin Film > AVA Solar to Mass Produce Low Cost Solar Panels - AVA Solar will start production next year on cadmium telluride thin film solar PV modules developed at Colorado State University. Produced at less than $1 per watt, the panels will reduce the cost of generating solar electricity to roughly the same as the conventional grid.
September 23, 2007
- Global Warming > Environ-Mentalism: A New Religion for a New Age - This video highlights the connection between the environmental movement and those who are striving to bring about a new system of control to the world via the Club of Rome.
September 21, 2007
- Electrostatic > Testatika > Testatika Machine Video - The Methernitha commune claims to have invented a machine that produces three to four kilowatts of DC continuously from the static electricity in the air, depending on its dryness. Sepp Hasslberger provides an English transcription for their video.
- Videos / Open Sourcing > Open Sourcing Free Energy Technology - Video of Sterling Allan's presentation at the Gnomedex conference in Seattle on Aug. 11, 2007 talking about screening the best technologies, and using the open source model to break the log jam on exotic, disruptive energy technologies.
September 16, 2007
- Electrolysis > The Ecowatts Thermal Energy Cell - British group is developing an electrolysis based energy cell that converts electrical power into heat at an efficiency significantly greater than that of a conventional immersion heater. Independent analysis has verified that the system produces 1.5x to 2 times as much energy out as was put in. Expected in the market by 2010.
September 15, 2007
- Suppression > Zeitgeist - The Movie: World Trade Center - Movie excerpt addresses the use of 911 terror by inside government elements to control modern civilization. Devastatingly debunks the official line regarding the events of Sept. 11, 2001.
September 13, 2007
- Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits / Additives > HAFC: Hydro Assist Fuel Cell kit - The HAFC kit presently for sale combines three fuel saving technologies along with a sophisticated computerized emission system optimizer. It includes 1) an electrolysis unit for on-board hydrogen injection; 2) a vaporizer/ionizer using magnets; and 3) additives that include acetone and xylene.
September 12, 2007
- Art / Wind > Theo Jansen's StrandBeest Kinetic Sculptures - Modern-day DaVinci-like genius has been building various contraptions that walk along via the power of the wind. Made from commonly available tools like plastic tubing, cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, hose, and tape, they combine engineering with art.
September 11, 2007
- Investment Resources > InvestorIdeas.com - Was one of the first online investor resources providing in-depth information on renewable energy, environment and water investing! Green companies are encouraged to submit content.
September 10, 2007
- PESWiki:Contributing to PESWiki - Anyone may participate in the PESWiki website. All we expect is that your contributions are helpful in achieving our mission of featuring and promoting cutting-edge, clean energy technologies with clarity and accuracy.
- Help:Starting a new page - help page posted
September 7, 2007
- Gravity Motors > Canadian's Machine Turns Gravity into Power - Bob Kostoff has created a self-sustaining engine that says would cost less than half of a small wind turbine. The machine works much like a teeter-totter, using a series of sliding weights that, with the help of the earths gravitational pull, force the unit to continue spinning around in a circle.
September 6, 2007
- Gravity Motors > Simple Hinged Gravity Wheels - A video of an apparent working design has been posted, in which a hinged apparatus creates an overbalance wheel in the tradition of Johann Bessler.
- Electromagnetic / Gravity Motors > Chas Campbell Generator > Chas Campbell Generator Discredited - It turns out that the Australian inventor who made Channel 10 News in July, demonstrating an alleged overunity generator with input of 800 Watts, running 3500 W output, operating a drill, a saw, and other appliances; was apparently doing so via a flywheel effect, not because of harnessing some free energy source.
September 4, 2007
- Scott F. Hall / Gravity Motors > Old Indian Gravity Wheel Demonstrated - This gravity wheel is composed of metal balls inside slants within wood, which keep the wheel off-balance, apparently resulting in rotation on its axle. The rotation speed is said to fluctuate up and down, as the motion switches back and forth from kinetic to overbalance.
- Current "Latest" Index for PESWiki
- Recent changes - computer generated listing of all changes made to site.
- "Latest" Archive
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- http://PESN.com - Feature stories by PES Network, Inc.
- Latest - Leaves some of the lesser stories out
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly recap
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy