PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
OS:CD magnetic ramp
This project will seek to find a simple low cost way to replicate a patented magnetic ramp motor.
- The concept is that the momentum gained from the magnetic ramp will be sufficient to carry past the re-set point.
- Four equally spaced magnets means there are 3 other forces acting on the rotor each time an individual magnet passes the re-set point, reducing the chance of "latching."
- Where this design differs from several others, is that the ramp is made from a magnetic material, rather than an array of multiple magnets.
- This ramp design is simpler in layout, less complex to build, and has a lower cost of materials than other designs.
- The layout also puts minimal stress on the magnets, meaning they are less likely to demagnetize over time.
- I believe this magnetic ramp layout addresses many of the shortcomings present in other designs publicised on the internet, and could run for hundreds of hours, or even until mechanical failure of the shaft, if properly constructed.
Scale of apparatus
- Rotor to be a CD(s) or equivalent size
- Ramp may be made from pin nails glued to CD(s)
- Four magnets evenly spaced round the side
- Magnet faces to be 3/4" diameter
- Magnets to be grade 8 ceramic
- Mounting ideas can be taken from my original OS:CD Motor
- 1) Initial goal of only self sustaining momentum i.e. no loading
- 2) If self motion could be demonstrated, the next step would be to gang several said devices up on the shame shaft, to multiply the force.
- 3) Higher grade ramp materials / NIB magnets could also be used to upgrade the shaft torque
- 4) Gearing could then also be considered as a further method of using the resultant shaft force
This page gives an outline of one way of attempting to replicate the patent apparatus. Other methods using custom cut parts could also be added to this replication section. Obviously, kudos to the first wholly independent successful replication, fully written up with pictures, videos, measurements, and supplier parts.
- Put your link/work in here.
From confidential information I understand the law of action / reaction presents an interesting analysis of these motors, that deserves more enquiry. This can be more fully addressed as and when any replications are posted.
See Discussion page
- Tim Harwood, 8/11/08.
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor