PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Modified Bedini Cole Window Motor
Mike (HMM) from the gn0sis forum has built a modified Bedini Cole window motor which he can run without batteries for hours and can charge up empty capacitors. The motor does not run indefinitely. The thought is that it might be made to with more robust components. During the one time Mike's unit was allowed to run overnight, it fried components in the circuit, presumably the capacitor.
He has documented all the facets of his motor. Sevaral people are presently endeavoring to replicate the effect (which Mike has claimed to be over unity).
- gnOsis Thread Originating thread where the replication was first posted, and the main replication attempts began. All original diagrams, pictures and video can be found there.(thanks Dom, HMM) There have been no successful replications of Mike's motor as of Feb. 16 2007. Multiple people are building, and Dom's replication is probably the farthest along. There are at least half a dozen working on it. Everyone is welcome to come and watch the progress or show their own progress. - Rich Weber (gn0stik). email@example.com
- OverUnity.com Forum Thread - Includes photos, diagrams, scope shots, descriptions and discussion. (Stefan Hartman; February 15, 2007)
Feb. 16, 2007
Mike is building a second motor progress reported in the same thread mentioned above. 
Feb. 15, 2007
Mike (HMM) states that he does not claim this to be over unity. 
- Although Mike will not make the claim, as he has not made detailed measurements, a motor that runs for hours without any battery input only a starting twist of the finger, and revs up to find it's own level, even after discharging the cap, would seem to be.
Feb. 14, 2007
Mike's success announced by Stefan Hartmann at OverUnity.com 
- http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Schematics.html - Mike says: "This link is very good. I learned alot from these illustrations, look at the commutator to see the timing ..."
- Video of original Bedini-Cole motor ("Mike's modification is better")
For the sake of brevity, a package has been made with quite a few pictures and the video related to this:
- pictures with video
- pictureswithout video
- Bedini/Cole window motor movies and discussion from 2006, file referenced here
- Bedini/Cole Lab notes (mirrored from BediniWindowEnergizer-list)
- Bedini-Cole Motor - Mike Replication. shows unit turning and charging a capacitor, which in turn runs the motor. (YouTube)(backup)
Joe's Copy of Mikes Replication
(Mine is set for a cap charge of 12v)
not applicable (yet?)
In the News
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2010 > Bedini Conference >
Bedini Renaissance Conference marks turning point in overunity electromagnetic research - The enthusiastic chatter about the Bedini Conference describes a monumental event with amazing demonstrations of technologies and networking of people who previously have only known each other by usernames. What came to be called the "Bedini Ferris Wheel" was unveiled, drawing milliamps while producing tremendous torque and electricity. (PESN; November 23, 2010)
- New selfrunning overunity motor! [not] (ZPEnergy.com; Feb. 14, 2007)
See Discussion page
- Directory:Bedini_SG - Bedini SG replication project at PESWiki
- PowerPedia:John Bedini