PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System
Open sourced self-looped hydroxy-genset system claim
Overview by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 27, 2010
Some researchers in Germany, Oliver and Valentin, have excited the forums with their announcement of being able to self-run a 1000-watt generator from the HHO gas generated from their electrolysis process. So the electrolysis unit produces HHO gas which runs a genset (an engine connected to an alternator that produces electricity), and the electricity produced then runs the electrolysis unit.
And this is despite the fact that the genset is highly inefficient.
The system is not yet stable, nor are the results conclusive, but the preliminary results look promising. The video they posted on Apr. 24 shows this system running for 40 seconds – certainly not long enough to be proof of a long-term, self-running capability, but long enough to get the excitement going. My brother points out, for example, that there could be enough gas stored in the system to run it for 40 seconds, along with new gas being generated on the fly.
If there is excess energy coming into the system, it is apparently somehow being generated freely from the environment via their electrolysis (HHO-generating) process.
Just think of how this sytem might work using a highly efficient engine like Morgado's MYT engine. There might even be energy left over for powering other stuff, turning this into a base load generator system.
Stefan Hartman Hartiberlin of Overunity.com has been a primary coordinator of the open source project springing from this. We offer this PESWiki page as a place to organize the material as it comes across the forums.
- http://anton-shop.com – "This [self-looped] sytem uses three Anton Cells. The Anton cell is just an optimized electrolyser cell." It " has the largest surface of any commercial cell on the markeet today and a good HHO gas collection exit." 
- (as of Apr. 25, 2010) the sales form is not working properly in this moment and they first to have order more new plates. Also they are looking for some company to help them with the distribution, because these 2 mens can't do it all alone.
- (as of Apr. 26, 2010) The problem with the Anton maker is, that they don´t speak very well English and prefer to stay on the German forum. So we need some more people who help with the translations.. 
- "Stationary water motor running for several minutes. Complete with switching over from grid to self-run. The power supply which is still attached to the grid is for providing power to the ignition circuit and coil. (cannot be switched in time, because if the ignition fails the motor would die)" (YouTube by MrEntelecheia; July 19, 2010)
- - - -
Selfrunning free energy system : Anton HHO cell system
- "Selfrunning HHO system. After 40 seconds he switched off the system, because the motor was accelerating too much. It needs a more stable voltage regulation and better motor-generator control and setup. But it is a selfrunning HHO power system. Only water needed! This is the future of energy production!" (YouTube by MrEntelecheia; April 24, 2010)
- - - -
Anton HHO cell drives motor-generator with heavy load around 1000 Watts
- "It can generate more than 1000 Watts of electricity via this combination. The loads are a 300 Watts another 500 Watts incandescent light and a drill with about 200 to 500 Watts usage. Power for the DC Power Supply was less than 1000 Watts!" (YouTube by MrEntelecheia; April 24, 2010)
- - - -
Timelapse Manufacturing the Anton HHO Drycell
- - - -
Steps to Manufacturing the Anton HHO Drycell
- This one isn't time lapse but is a well-edited step-by-step illustration of how the cell is manufactured. It also shows the cell being put into operation. YouTube by HHOAnton; December 04, 2009)
- - - -
- Anton HHO Cell with different valves - This video shows the burn configuration of an Anton HHO Cell with different valves.
- 2 Anton cells in action heating a copper tube - 2 Anton cells generating a pretty strong HHO flame in action heating a copper tube
- measuring the HHO gas output of a small ANTON HHO cell This is a measurement with a 3 % KOH-destilled water solution with a smaller Anton HHO cell measued with a gas flowmeter at various DC voltage and amp settings.
- Engine running on oxyhydrogen - modified motor-generator running on HHO-air mix. Presentation from the Anton HHO cell team.
- watermotor modifications to get it to run with HHO-air mix This is the presentation about the modification of the Anton cell team what they do to modify the standard chinese motor-generator to run on an hho-air mix.
(page 2 of Overunity thread)
Description by Oliver
A description from Oliver, one of the experimenters, on Apr. 25, 2010.
The ignition, we had to operate with a small 220 Volts to 12 Volts AC/DC power adapter. As the generator has a 12 Volts output also, we could use this and use a 12 Volt battery as a buffer for the ignition circuit supply.
To run it, we had to start gas production in advance from the grid.
While I plugged in the lamps and the drill, Valentin had to regulate the amount of air, so that the engine was not throttling nor dying.
At this point, it only makes limited sense, to continue with this clunker and cheapo motor-generator.
Everything we must now again do from scratch and repeat again using the correct materials and a better motor-generator, so to replicate and improve it.
This Chinese power generator is probably at its best only 15% efficient with its intended operation with normal carburetor and normal gasoline fuel, so its efficiency just lacks..
But yes, it is a "breakthrough", because so far nobody has yet demonstrated as far as I know a motor-generator, that was loaded with its maximum rating power of the generator (1kW in this case).
The fact that we then could also supply the Anton cells so that it got a self-running system was just a crazy experiment, and the result has surprised us very much, and obviously now motivated us very strongly to continue !
Beautiful Sunday to you all:)
Parts Description by Valentin
A description from Valentin, one of the experimenters, on Apr. 26, 2010.
To stop all the wild guesses about this topic I just want to write some lines.
The DryCells used are the ANTON Cells. The cells are an open source project.
The engine is a 4 stroke 1 cylinder 80 ccm gasoline engine (2.8 hp, 1000 Watt max from the generator) adapted to oxyhydrogen by ourself.
The ignition is also selfmade with parts from the junk yard. No wasted spark and the timing can be changed. No plasma spark.
The engine runs with a HHO and air mix. The HHO from the ANTON cells goes through a bubbler and a backflash-arrestor as you can see in my videos.
With the ANTON cells we had no problems at all.
But there are some problems with the controll of the small engine:
The engine is small and has insufficient flywheel mass so it is very "nervous".
Due to the backflash-arrestor we always have a little bit preassure in the cell and the bubbler. So it takes a few seconds if we adjust the current.
The ratio of the HHO and the air must always be correct and must be adjusted by hand.
The original speed controller of the engine can not be used, because we removed the leverage and the carburetor.
And so on...
Here are our original videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEntelecheia
Here we used 3 ANTON cells with 21 electrodes each. We used about 800 - 900 Watt from the power supply (pulsating DC at 100 Hz). The electrolyte concentration is about 3% KOH.
In this video I am not sure if the display of the voltage and the current is correct. Because of the controll problems with the engine (the rpm goes up and down) we are not able to deliver constant 230 V at 50 Hz (standard in Germany) to the electronic power supply all the time.
So as you can see, we had a great success but there is still a lot of work to do. So please don't be too euphoric.
Now we need a better engine and good control circuits to get it running stable to do exact measurements.
If there are some important news I will post it here.
But it can take some time and we have a very limited budget. I am sorry about that.
"If you want to replicate, just get yourself an Anton HHO cell or another one, that can generate 6 Liters per minute HHO gas with around 800 to 900 Watts Electrical input energy and then try to modify a motor-generator as they have shown in the videos. This is all pretty well documented in the videos already. No problem to follow it or not to understand it... It is very easily done, if you follow the videos. 
So it is basically 3 Anton cells working together to produce around 6 Liters of HHO gas per minute with about 800 to 900 Watts of electrical input power and the motor -generator runs from the HHO gas mixed with air and then the generator part of it produces around 1000 Watts, so the 220 Volts to 36 Volts AC to DC power supply you see on the table has enough juice to generate the power to make the electrolysis happen in the Anton cells. 
Electrodes and Electrolyte
The electrodes are really stable, they don't corrode... I have visited Oliver last year and he has shown me a few examples… Surely you need to use the right amount of KOH only and only distilled water with it, so these stainless steel plates don't corrode... 
Modifying the Genset
Here are 2 videos which show exactly the modification of this cheap chinese motor-generator to get it to run on HHO-air mix.
You need to see these 2 videos to really understand it all! 
- - - -
These 2 plastic gears were used to make their own ignition system to control the sparking at an adjusted phase angle versus rotor position from top dead center.
With it they could varify the degree from TDC to have thee spark ignite and suppress the waste spark as it occurs in normal ignition systems.
With this they can control the ignition timing of the motor for optimum mechanical and thus electrical output from the motor-generator.
- - - -
The injector was modified to have an about 30 cm hose at the intake to let the HHO gas mix with external air and the HHO gas is put into it the hose via a hole as you can see in the picture.
The right length of this hose is very important to have the right air-hho mix, Oliver said. 
Starting it Up
They probably start with using the grid to power the AC/DC power supply for the first few seconds or using a bit of butane gas into the air input hose to start it up. 
list here (this is a publicly editable site; just log in)
Responding to a statement that "so far nobody has yet demonstrated a moto-generator that was loaded with its maxium rating power of the generator...", tagor wrote:
the french Mirabella has done it with his motor/generator and 80% water look at the french Nexus
the were a demo in paris last year with press and official representative of university CERNTEA ( patnership of french panacea ) has to do independant verification on this claim you can go to see him , it is south of france , way to go to spain ...
In the News
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy > Anton >
Anton HHO self-running with 400-W load - Here's an update from German researchers, Oliver and Valentin. Watch as they wheel a self-running hydroxy system down a hall, into an elevator, down 4 floors, and out into a courtyard. Not only does it keep itself running, but it generates 400 Watts extra to power a light. "Merry Christmas 2010," they say, with their "Think Different" presentation. (PESWiki; December 25, 2010)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System - Some researchers in Germany have excited the forums with their announcement of being able to self-run a 1000-watt generator from the HHO gas generated from the Anton electrolysis process. So the electrolysis unit produces HHO gas which runs a genset, and the electricity produced then runs the electrolysis unit. (PESWiki; April 27, 2010) (Comments)
- Breakthrough with the Anton HHO cell! (OverUnity.com; thread commenced April 25, 2010)
- Antw:ANTON versorgt einen Motor: Erste Versuche – German version of the thread (OverUnity.com)
- http://www.overunity.de - The documentation is all scattered in different threads at overunity.de and still needs to be translated into english. It is mainly an open source project by a few german overunity.de members, mainly Oliver and Valentin. 
Happy Birthday to Moray
On April 28, 2010, Directory:Moray King wrote:
Thanks so much! They posted their announcement on my birthday; what a wonderful gift!
Thanks again, you made my day!
German researcher, Oliver, goes by the forum name of sushimoto at Overunity.com
German researcher, Valentin, goes by the forum name of mogli at Overunity.com
Coordinator, Stefan Hartman, who runs the Overunity.com forum, goes by the forum name of Hartiberlin.
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels
- Directory: Hydrogen Hog by Future Energy Concepts, Inc. (Freddy's Cell)
- OS:Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System
- OS:Water Fuel Cell
- OS:Moray King:Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell