PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Description: A magnetic motor with superconductor stator magnet shields articulating in proper sequence to induce rotation. No working prototype has been achieved, but a prototype has been built. Proper materials pending, the inventor, Richard Timko, anticipates a functioning device.
If you happen to get a device to work based on these plans, we expect that you will include Mr. Timko both in additional research as well as in adequate compensation.
Dangerous materials, do NOT attempt to replicate -- unless you understand material and all handling precautions.
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Boron (toxic) in Neodymium magnets
- High power magnets (smashy fingers)
- High torque (hopefully)
- Uranium doped YBCO Superconductors (radioactive)*WARNING PAGE
- YBCO Superconductor with Barium/Zirconate. See Updates on Main Index for Performance Specs.
About the Design
- The Basic's of Superconductors
- Brief explanation of Project Telesis
- In-depth description of Project Telesis
- Bill of Materials
- Photographs of Telesis Prototype.
See Donation page for itemized list of materials I need to produce first prototype. The donation goal is $5,000.00 and I will provide progress updates as they are attained.
Inventor and Project Director Richard Timko (talk) firstname.lastname@example.org*om (remove "*")
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor