PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Page first featured January 23, 2011
I set out to design a high efficiency all electric plane, using what I had learned through my historical researches. The 3x1 craft detailed in Article:Historical anti gravity where challenging since the airframes did not fly in their own right. The anti-gravity system has to work 100% or the craft drop out of the sky. I wanted something cheaper, simpler, safer, for mass production. Deep space or even hyperspace specification was not necessary - this was for commercial atmospheric operation.
To this design goal, a key specification quickly emerged. The burden of running a true 3x1 anti-gravity system, complete with rpm and power rail challenges was eliminated, if the craft was capable of flying via conventional lift and ailerons. In addition, with spin points having to be 7 meters in diameter for optimal results, a 3x1 system will always be somewhat large. A single spin point enormously reduces size, cost, and complexity.
The issue then became, how did one get a single 7 metre wide rotating object into a conventional airframe? The answer was either an eccentrically large airframe, or a different airframe shape. The obvious contender is of course the flying wing triangle shape. In 2012 a contender for my criteria finally emerged the x-48c offering ample internal space, low noise, and low drag characteristics. At last I had the airframe that fitted my specifications (triangle plane concept 2011 originally).
The SM Lifter is the anti-gravity spec of the plane. Developed by Dr. W.O. Schumann of the Technical University in Munich in the early 1920s. It is one of the world's most significant suppressed technologies - developed directly from antediluvian occult texts. The wave nature of gravity sets the diameter 6.5-7 metres. When up to speed, it generates substantial vertical lift via a field effect.
The machine (SM Lifter) itself was in disc form with three inner disc plates inside its plate-like hull and a cylindrical power unit running through the center of all three plates. The central disc plate measured 8 meters in diameter; above it in parallel was a disc plate of 6.5 meters diameter and below an equally parallel disc of 7 meters diameter. Through the center of all three disc plates ran a 2.4 meter high cylindrical power unit that fit into a running 1.8 meter hole that culminated at the bottom of the disc body at a conical point to which was attached an enormous weighted pendulum to stabilize the equipment once the unit was operating. Once activated, the cylindrical power unit, which consisted of an electric starter motor and high power generator, started the upper and lower disc plates equipped with electromagnets spinning in opposite directions to create strong rotating electromagnetic fields that were increasingly field-intensified (increasing voltage).
In simple terms, two high voltage discs counter rotate, the smaller scale of the upper disc creates an asymmetry in the combined electromagnetic field of the device, such that a higher amount of aether is displaced by the spin of the larger lower disc. Per Archimedes principal, the lower disc is buoyed upwards in the aether fluid medium by this difference in displacement. The optimal size of about 7 metres is set by the wave nature of gravity. The SM Lifter is a device fixed in scale, and must be used in arrays. Base specs in the range of > 2,500 rpm and > 1 million volts.
The SM Lifter will sit in the bottom of the craft, directly under the main cargo hold. The motor will be accessible via removable decking for easy replacement / servicing. The SSTO version will have 2 double decked Lifters per the Vril mothership.
Gravity technology is based upon the equation I derived and first published:
Guidelines for a lab bench SM Lifter:
- The high voltage rings can be made from flat capacitors.
- The capacitor ring does not have to be continuous - reducing cost.
- Two electric motors will be required to spin the discs counter rotating
- Minimum speeds probably about 2,000 rpm
- Minimum scale is probably about 2 meters diameter.
- Working off 6.5/7 = .93, 2m x .93 = 1.86 m.
- So the upper disc is 1.86 m, the lower 2 m.
Electric jet engine
Having done away with a complex 3x1 system, and found a simple airframe to encase a 7 meter wide spin disc pair for weight reduction, a thrust device capable of operating from ground level to orbital was the final challenge. What makes this difficult is that at ground level there is a thick atmosphere, and high altitude has thin atmosphere. Being able to operate in both environments is very challenging. Most engines perform in either or - not both. To solve this problem, I drew upon some of my other research:
This was simplified to a home science project via the following:
- OS:Beer glass thruster - simple thrust project
What I uncovered from my historical research was that the 40Kv barrier could be broken via a pulsed power supply, reducing the on time to below that needed for arc over to occur. As the voltage was ramped past 150Kv, researchers in the 1960s exploring this effect found a powerful field effect manifested, that increased the thrust beyond what could be explained via simple ionic interactions. While at high altitude the ionic effect falls off, the field effect ensures there is still a net thrust, even into a pure vacuum state. Electric thrusters therefore give full performance at ground level where it is needed most, but also work at high altitude. This is the High-Low performance I needed to complete my thrust spec.
One large ionic thrust cell is used because bigger is better with pulsed thrust, because you can have longer duties and higher voltages, because the cell ionisation path takes longer to establish across larger cells. SM Lifters are fixed to a 7m diameter or other gravitic harmonics i.e. 6.95m, 13.90m, 20.85m, 27.8m, 34.75m based upon a 6.95m arithmetic progression.
Bin thruster is a viable home lab project. Image is self explanatory. This unit is suitable for light aircraft deployment and is a viable commercial replacement for traditional prop engines. A triangle plane thrust engine would run off something like a 2.5 million volt power rail - this would give a 2.5M air gap scaled up - too large to be a project with any household item.
- All electric craft
- No external moving parts
- Unloaded 80% airframe weight reduction with single central SM Lifter
- 2x Electric Jet Engine ionic cell for forward thrust for redundancy - see OS:Beer glass thruster
- 2x Internal electric generators for redundancy
Would not be surprised if the X-48-C ships in a conventional jet version, and an electric version for the elite.
- Initially 2x gas turbine is fine
- Planned deployment is a negentropy device as set out in Article:Magnetic field secrets
- Negentropy device about 2 meters in diameter
- One in each wing section
- Goal is a plane that only needs airframe maintenance i.e. planned replacement of capacitors, emitter point, tyres, etc
- No fuel required - all electric - running off a negentropy input
Airframe Prior art
The earliest example of a triangle lifting body plane I can find is the 1961 Pescara plane from the Italian coast. Because the design is so exotic to conventional eyes, the true layout never seems to have been properly understood. It has a cockpit in the front third of the craft, but then tapers flat, two angled wings, rear corners that extend beyond the end of the airframe, and a large central fin. Its purely an executive personal transport craft for 2-6 people. It would more or less float through the air, and need very little power to sustain flight. It would have short take off and landing capability, and easily be able to land on remote stretches of public road, not even needing a formal airport facility. It is unmistakably a product of the Antartic Reich R&D network.
The X-33 airframe was a NASA project from the 1990s. It also incorporates two large central stabilzation fins, canted side fins / wings, and extension to the rear corners of the craft. Later airframes incorporated the fins into the wings, freeing the main body space for additional payload capacity. The X-33 project finally enabled me to understand the Pescara craft, as the keys to triangle plane aerodynamics are as follows:
- Surfaces extending to the rear corners of the craft terminating behind the main body
- 1-2 large vertical stabilizer fins
- Exotic 45 degree angled wings
The later model Venturestar airframe is the optimal layout for an atmospheric designed Triangle plane. The central space on the body is available for placement of the electric jet engine. The stabilizer fins are integrated onto the wing tips, extending the distance between then, thereby improving flight stability. I believe the X-33 airframe offers the chance for a Zefram Cochrane type project i.e. low earth orbit on a shoestring.
And finally I found this recovery pic. For several reasons I think it is clearly a photoshop job, but made by someone who saw a real device. For example, 3x1 tech is restricted deep black, and is not deployed for conventional USAF programs. However, it does show what a USAF long range SM Lifter based drone would look like. For this reason it is still interesting. There is enough technical detail to show 15 capacitors are used on each spin layer of the SM Lifter.
- Can fly as a conventional plane if SM Lifter anti-gravity device fails (higher stall speed)
- Can absorb one power unit failure
- Can absorb one electric jet engine failure
- Can glide if Electrical Jet Engine and SM Lifter suffer power failure
- If one wing came off, with power, the SM Lifter would still provide a managed descent possibility
This research plane concept grew out of writing the following articles:
- Article:Historical anti gravity
- Article:Development of Ionic Electrical Thrust Technology
- Article:Magnetic field secrets
The plane is an elegant blended concept craft based upon propulsion via electric field effects, with a view to minimizing power consumption and maximizing heavy lift capability, while assuring high levels of safety and reliability in operation. With the negentropy power rail input, it will be fuel less in operation, offering only airframe maintenance in operation.
If I have seen further than others, it was because their mind control techniques failed on a trained historian. Tim Harwood 2013
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYI1CNaGrc x33 video
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfbMBQEC34 Building x-33 at skunkworks
- http://www.liftingbody.com/mymodels.html RC model
- http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Antigravity_for_Dummies_--_Stan_Deyo_Lecture One and only Stan Deyo
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2185304/NASA-Boeing-successfully-test-triangle-airplane.html Boeing is now going after triangle airframes for next gen
A review of rival projects shows the Triangle plane concept to be vastly cheaper, simpler, and safer. The lack of any need for expensive, volatile, and heavy fuels, is a massive design win. The airframe is balanced, because there is no heavy engine weight.
In the News
- Featured / OS: Anti-Gravity / Propulsion >
Triangle Plane and Philadelphia Experiment Open Source Project - Tim Harwood has proposed a project to build a remote control inertia reduced plane for under $500 with X-33 lifting body triangle to be the airframe template and with all electric thrust. As a follow-up, he proposes a Philadelphia Experiment to reduce the optical visibility of a model boat and to establish a portal to hyperspace. (PESWiki; January 23, 2011)
- Tim Harwood has proposed, and now outlined this project in detail, in addition to providing the base article / research.
This is a concept project proposal - should the American government want to take me up on this they can do so. While I can build a model plane version with a beer glass thruster, due to the 7 metre scale of an SM Lifter, this project could only be fully executed with a multi million dollar budget. Mini SM Lifters just don't work. This plane is cheaper, simpler, more robust, and more practical, than the money-is-no-object deep black fleet. This is the unique selling point of the project. The SSTO market has a new *$NOCASH$* contender!
- Article:Historical anti gravity
- Article:Development of Ionic Electrical Thrust Technology
- Directory:Reverse Engineering UFO Craft
- Directory:UFOs | PowerPedia:UFO
- Directory:Nazi Bell
- Site:LRP:The UFO Documentation
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Repulsive gravity within the hydrogen atom
- Antigravity within the photon
- Directory:Ionic Thrust
- Directory:Emdrive (Electromagnetic Space Drive)
- Directory:Thomas Townsend Brown | PowerPedia:Thomas Townsend Brown