PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Review:An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite's and Podkletnov's Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results
- An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite's and Podkletnov's Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results - by Benjamin Solomon, an Introduction to Gravity Modification is a daring and courageous rewrite, starting from a clean slate, of the physics of forces in a world where gravity modification is taken for granted. (Universal Publishers; 396 pages)
This book is the first step to gravity modification as a technology, using real dimensions, real fields, real materials, and real forces, today. There is no ‘the magic happens here’ in the book.
Within a decade humans will travel, work, and live in space by modifying gravity. As a result space will become a bigger economic driver of human activity than Earth based industries can ever be.
This book is a serious work of scientific exploration and technology development conducted over 10 years. It is a consolidation of; substantive practical experimentation with proprietary electrical circuits that can change their weight at room temperature, and non-gyroscopic mechanical systems, extensive numerical analysis of the author’s own experimental data and those of other researchers. Some of these numerical models take up to 12 hours to complete execution and mathematical and theoretical exploration of the physics behind gravity modification, from the perspective of experimental observations (clean slate), rather than from the perspective of accepted theoretical formalism.
- Force is a non-inertia field. The macro forces, gravity, electromagnetic force, and all mechanical forces, obey non-inertia fields exactly. This is a major step forward towards unification of forces, as gravity is included.
- A review of published experimental data shows that a particle’s probability distribution is not Gaussian, but a new distribution (not one of the 37 known distributions) that under certain conditions is a Gamma distribution.
- Gravity modification consists of two parts, field modulation and field vectoring. The non-inertia field is the way to effect both modulation and vectoring, using electromagnetic fields.
- Approaches are suggested for interstellar travel (consistent with Special Theory of Relativity) and spectrum independent electromagnetic cloaking as new technologies of the future.
About The Author
Ben Solomon has degrees in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (University of Aston in Birmingham, U.K., 1979) and Operations Research (University of Lancaster, U.K., 1982). He also holds a Certificate in Relativity, Gravity, and Cosmology from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has presented numerous papers on gravity modification and related concepts at the National Space Society's International Space Development Conferences and the Mars Society's International Mars Conferences.
He started building and testing his proprietary electrical circuits when in the US in 1999. To eliminate experimental error, he had built circuits that should work (and they do), and circuits that should not work (and they don’t), under identical conditions. Two things surprised him about this research in the US; first, as a non-US citizen he could not have access to public or private US funds to scale up this technology, second, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) prevents knowledgeable US citizens discussing this type of technology with him.
He expects this book will desensitize this technology, put it on a solid theoretical and experimental footing, and open the way for shareholders to request that their management teams allocate budgets for such research.
- (PDF) Free preview of the first 25 pages
- For links to 600MB of Excel 2007 sample spreadsheets
- The Space Show interview