PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Discussion page for Directory:Cold Fusion
GUGLINSKI’S THEORY WILL BE TESTED IN US NAVY
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:29:47 -0700
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: email@example.com
- Dear Wladimir,
- Like many, we have very few funds and resources. But we will consider your suggestions and see what we can do as time and money permits.
- From: Wladimir Guglinski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 10:35:59 PM
- To: PAMELA MOSIER-BOSS (email@example.com)
- Hi, Pamela
- Be careful, and take cary.
- If all the deuteriuns of the Pd lattice alligned in the same direction get resonance and have fusion at the same time, perhaps it can occur a small explosion in your electrolytic cell.
- Also, I recomend you to put a loadstone externally in the cell (like in the Letts-Cravens experiment), in order to help to keep a lot of deuteriuns alligned toward the same direction (that of the external magnetic field applied)
- Good luck